Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 20, 2021 8:38 PM

Dec 2016
Ai got a fever and spent the whole day in bed.

Unfortunately Sarasa had to clean Ai's area and be with Hijiri.

She would go to Taichi's place when she was younger and she would look after her during her sickness and she would get ice cream and such from him.

I really liked when Sarasa, Kaoru, Chika, Chiaki, Sawa & Ayako all went to see Ai to all talk together and also have ice cream.
Apr 5, 2022 10:06 AM
Feb 2018
Hello! Can you tell me at what chapter/volume does the anime end? Thanks in advance!
Apr 7, 2022 8:08 PM

Feb 2021
RicSanona said:
Hello! Can you tell me at what chapter/volume does the anime end? Thanks in advance!

The manga hasn't been translated in English up to that point yet. the volumes being released in English at the moment still have chapters that the anime has covered. I don't think there are any scanlations online for kageki shoujo but I'm not completely sure
my candies:
Apr 8, 2022 2:20 AM
Feb 2018
staruke said:
RicSanona said:

The manga hasn't been translated in English up to that point yet. the volumes being released in English at the moment still have chapters that the anime has covered. I don't think there are any scanlations online for kageki shoujo but I'm not completely sure

Ya, there isn't any scanlation online! I was willing to buy the volumes, but I wanted to start at the point that the manga finishes. I think I'll wait for more volumes to come out. Thanks of the help!
Dec 27, 2022 1:41 PM

Feb 2021
RicSanona said:
staruke said:

Ya, there isn't any scanlation online! I was willing to buy the volumes, but I wanted to start at the point that the manga finishes. I think I'll wait for more volumes to come out. Thanks of the help!

I know this was from a while ago, but the manga in English has finally reached where the anime left off. Volume 7 is where the new content begins. I hope this helps!
my candies:
Dec 27, 2022 2:04 PM
Feb 2018
Oh thanks for remembering this! I'll buy that volume when I can, then. Thanks for the help!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kageki Shoujo!! Chapter 14.5 Volume 4 Spin-off Discussion

LukesYGO_WSonYT - Sep 16, 2021

1 by staruke »»
Apr 7, 2022 8:05 PM

Poll: » Kageki Shoujo!! Chapter 10 Discussion

LukesYGO_WSonYT - Jan 6, 2022

0 by LukesYGO_WSonYT »»
Jan 6, 2022 9:11 PM

Poll: » Kageki Shoujo!! Chapter 23.5 Volume 7 Spin-off Discussion

0 by LukesYGO_WSonYT »»
Sep 16, 2021 1:25 AM

Poll: » Kageki Shoujo!! Chapter 2 Discussion

0 by LukesYGO_WSonYT »»
Sep 16, 2021 12:43 AM

» Ongoing chapter??

GR7366 - Aug 7, 2021

2 by GR7366 »»
Aug 7, 2021 2:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.