Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 19, 2021 2:46 PM
Mar 2019
Its about a guy who trains martial arts and has some sort of perfect symetrical body, and some time later in the story he finds the remains of a powerfull master when he is on his way to the martial association to pickup more stock for a soup (he works in a resturant as a waiter) becuase the resturant got trashed by a group of bad guys.-
CheekyBeekySep 21, 2021 2:27 PM
Sep 21, 2021 7:44 AM

Feb 2020
It sounds similar to Master of Gu, but I'm pretty sure it's not. Let me know if you find it.
Sep 21, 2021 2:19 PM
Mar 2019
Sadly its not its from what i remember about this totally normal dude working in a restaurant and he is practicing martial arts, and he protects the neighbor and her kids (twins), she works in one of those tea houses in the old Chinese times the once where they only serve the tea and look nice (not a brothel) and some old master comes to translate a tablet in the city lords mansion but stays at the inn / restaurant because the beggar sect is looking for him cause they have info that he has a treasure map or something.
Sep 21, 2021 2:28 PM
Mar 2019
Never mind i found it after another while searching through all that came out in the last half year

More topics from this board

» Need a romance anime where girl save/fix boy

aizen_sosuke3162 - 11 hours ago

4 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago

» I need recs for a calm school life romance manga

yellowmonkey - May 6

4 by Dragosama »»
8 hours ago

» Manga Recomendations

MrShroomzyy - May 7

6 by zckfox »»
9 hours ago

» Worst anime ever?

Weltman - May 7

6 by BitChilly »»
Yesterday, 3:03 PM

» Looking for trash anime

Ashik01 - Yesterday

8 by mo_lave »»
Yesterday, 1:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.