Forum Settings
Forums
Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 10, 2021 1:19 PM

May 2016
There's a ton of background material in this volume which fleshes out a lot of the characters, particularly Mimimi, Aoi, and Fuuka. Just my opinion, but as this point in the series, Tomozaki has a potential harem on his hands.

As those who read vol. 6 knows, Mimimi confessed to Tomozaki. This volume shows some of feelings and thought processes before and after. There's a lot more Mimimi focused content as well, which works for me, as I'm a Mimimi simp.... :' )

The excellent cover by Fly features a middle school Aoi. The first chapter reveals Aoi's thinking as she progresses to being the "perfect" girl she is now. It doesn't explain why she chose to be this way, though. Note the last two sentences of the chapter. Very, very, important!

The next chapter has Aoi and Tomozaki shopping for clothes again, a more advanced training course this time.

The Fuuka sections are great, too, sorta her origin story, as it were.

A couple of chapters are meh to me; The Yuzu/Nakamura chapter was predictable, and the Takahiro/Gumi chapter just kinda went nowhere.

Worth repeating is Fly's awesome illustrations. She draws the characters so well!
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Dec 22, 2021 1:42 PM

Mar 2016
I really was intrigued about Aoi's past along with learning Fuka's heartwarming past.

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police šŸ˜«
Nov 16, 2022 10:32 AM

Apr 2020
tywhoppity said:
There's a ton of background material in this volume which fleshes out a lot of the characters, particularly Mimimi, Aoi, and Fuuka. Just my opinion, but as this point in the series, Tomozaki has a potential harem on his hands.

As those who read vol. 6 knows, Mimimi confessed to Tomozaki. This volume shows some of feelings and thought processes before and after. There's a lot more Mimimi focused content as well, which works for me, as I'm a Mimimi simp.... :' )

The excellent cover by Fly features a middle school Aoi. The first chapter reveals Aoi's thinking as she progresses to being the "perfect" girl she is now. It doesn't explain why she chose to be this way, though. Note the last two sentences of the chapter. Very, very, important!

The next chapter has Aoi and Tomozaki shopping for clothes again, a more advanced training course this time.

The Fuuka sections are great, too, sorta her origin story, as it were.

A couple of chapters are meh to me; The Yuzu/Nakamura chapter was predictable, and the Takahiro/Gumi chapter just kinda went nowhere.

Worth repeating is Fly's awesome illustrations. She draws the characters so well!

hahaha same thing came in my mind when aoi said what she said in last few lines of 1st chapter
May 13, 2023 11:31 PM

Mar 2019
The further I read it, the harder it seems that Aoi will end up with him. But it is also true that Aoi can fall for no-one except Tomozaki. He not only beat her at something, he also challenged her worldview and will most probably change her.

Good volumes overall, with a few boring parts which almost felt like author wanted to bloat it to hit 200 pages. Mimimi was absolute star of this volume. I'm just bracing for impact. She might get rejected in next volume and thus her character will be reduced to just a sidekick.

Most probably he will end up with Fuuka, because author becomes Tolkien whenever she is involved. It's not bad, But it'll be quite boring if it happens.

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Volume 7 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Nov 17, 2022

4 by Mreci1 »»
Yesterday, 11:57 AM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Chapter 8 Discussion

tywhoppity - May 3, 2022

3 by Mreci1 »»
May 4, 12:10 PM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Chapter 9 Discussion

AngelofFrost - Jan 27, 2023

7 by Mreci1 »»
Apr 6, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Volume 5 Discussion

FireFistYK - Dec 5, 2020

4 by MH93 »»
Dec 26, 2023 7:37 AM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Volume 4 Discussion

animejas - Sep 28, 2020

1 by MH93 »»
Dec 22, 2023 12:16 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.