Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
High School DxD (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 8, 2021 12:27 PM
May 2021
Btw I put dxd because it's the most popular anime in the harem tag on myanimelist so more people can see it
N1cklzSep 9, 2021 3:17 AM
Sep 8, 2021 12:30 PM

May 2020
Just being a part of quintuplets harem,means you are blessed
Sep 8, 2021 12:40 PM
Nov 2020
hard to choose between arata and issei, unnaive MC are the best at all. but i think issei is the king
Sep 8, 2021 12:41 PM

Feb 2021
Don’t forget Basara from testament of sister new devil because he actually gets to cross the line with his harem.
Sep 8, 2021 12:56 PM
May 2021
[quote=MadanielFL message=64344480]Don’t forget Basara from testament of sister new devil because he actually gets to cross the line with his harem.[/quote/] ok I am going to put him thx
Sep 8, 2021 1:02 PM
Jan 2021
12th choice - Kazami Yuuji
Sep 8, 2021 1:06 PM
Oct 2020
Rent a girlfriend isnt a harem
Sep 8, 2021 1:52 PM
May 2018
Itsuka Shido (date a live*)
Sep 8, 2021 2:21 PM

Aug 2019
No Koyomi Motherfucking Araragi?
He has everything in his harem:

Girl, Big oppai Catgirl, Rapey Fit Tomboy Lesbian (don't ask) , Ghost Loli, Shikigami Loli, Vampire Loli that can transform into a thicc 7 foot tall Vampire MILF, Tomboy (younger sister), immortal trad waifu (youngest sister), Yandere Math Nerd, Kaiki and the ultimate waifu no other Harem Protagonist has: Himself... in genderbend...
That's right, he added himself to his own Harem.

*Mic drop*
Sep 8, 2021 2:27 PM
Jan 2021
Girl friend girl friend, because instead of playing around each other for like 4 seasons he just ask all of the harem girls to be his girlfriend. Making all girls happy creating some ofthe most cringe moments in all of television. Best hot garbage of the year💯
Sep 8, 2021 2:41 PM
Jan 2021
Ok every harem anime watcher needs to acknowledge that issei is the best MC in all of harem anime.
Sep 8, 2021 3:44 PM

Oct 2020
Apart from Rias and Akeno, the other girls are meh. The quints are the best imo.

Sep 8, 2021 3:46 PM
Mar 2019
Should I be ashamed that I know 6 of these 9 protagonists... 😔 glad to see Basara... that brings fond and not so fond memories of my early anime days
Sep 8, 2021 3:59 PM
Dec 2020
Not in the choices, but I would've wanted to pick Ichijo raku from nisekoi
Sep 8, 2021 4:00 PM

Jun 2020
Futaro (the quintessential quintuplets)
Kimihito (Monster Musume)
Sep 8, 2021 4:25 PM
Jul 2021
Levi-Ackerman69 said:
Should I be ashamed that I know 6 of these 9 protagonists... 😔 glad to see Basara... that brings fond and not so fond memories of my early anime days
haha i know all of them😂
Sep 8, 2021 5:12 PM

Oct 2019
Yuuji, Basara and Issei always had and always will be the harem kings. They also have the best and hottest harems. Yuuji and Basara also played with their girls instead of just looking at them like most from this list.
Sep 8, 2021 5:18 PM
Jul 2021
MadanielFL said:
Don’t forget Basara from testament of sister new devil because he actually gets to cross the line with his harem.
bro half the characters from testament of sister new devil look like characters form dxd, Mio looks like a younger Rias, Maria looks like Koneko, Yuki and her sister look like Xenovia, and Bassara looks exactly like Issei but with scars.
Sep 8, 2021 5:38 PM

Feb 2021
kidd_tony said:
MadanielFL said:
bro half the characters from testament of sister new devil look like characters form dxd, Mio looks like a younger Rias, Maria looks like Koneko, Yuki and her sister look like Xenovia, and Bassara looks exactly like Issei but with scars.
If you ever read the LNs you know Basara is different than Issei in the fact that he actually does stuff with his harem, Issei is mostly soft stuff but Basara literally cross that hentai line multiple times.
Sep 8, 2021 5:47 PM

Jan 2021
AiNoMukidashi said:

Girl, Big oppai Catgirl, Rapey Fit Tomboy Lesbian (don't ask) , Ghost Loli, Shikigami Loli, Vampire Loli that can transform into a thicc 7 foot tall Vampire MILF, Tomboy (younger sister), immortal trad waifu (youngest sister), Yandere Math Nerd, Kaiki and the ultimate waifu no other Harem Protagonist has: Himself... in genderbend...

*Mic drop*

I see another man of culture as well. Everyone over here thinking futaro has the best harem when they never seen Araragi Koyomi harem u literally have everything u want in his harem
Perfect_usernameSep 8, 2021 5:51 PM
Sep 8, 2021 6:58 PM
Oct 2020
I voted for issei but if hayate from hayate the combat butler was a choice I would have voted for him.
Sep 8, 2021 8:10 PM
Feb 2021
The reason I pick him just the harem is cute
Sep 8, 2021 8:51 PM
Mar 2021
Why isn't ichijo raku here😕😕. I'd have voted him without any hesitation. From this list it's hard between issei and uesugi. Also hachiman hikigaya had his own silent harem but I wouldn't call him the best harem protag. He's easily leagues above everyone here as a protagonist but not as a harem protag
Sep 8, 2021 9:05 PM
Jul 2021
Arifureta is definitely a great one too! A Vampire girl, a Sexy ass bunny that looks reminds me of Aqua from Konosuba, a masochistic Dragon woman who's sexy as hell and reminds me of Darkness, AND he actually has sex with one of the girls! How many Harem MCs ACTUALLY gets laid? Lol
Sep 8, 2021 9:24 PM

Feb 2010
Kimihito, issei, Rito, and Kazuya Kagami Shiina, Shinya
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Sep 8, 2021 9:35 PM
Jul 2018
Softhenic03 said:
Just being a part of quintuplets harem,means you are blessed
I would choose Futaro but it doesn't have a Harem ending (which makes the anime better) .
Sep 8, 2021 10:19 PM
Oct 2020
To love ru is the best harem/ecchi anime imo
Sep 8, 2021 11:37 PM
Feb 2021
I can't vote here cuz my favourite harem mc is matsuragi from the world god only knows, he's by far the most likeable mc I've seen in an harem, there is a kinda annoying character, but she's not part of the harem, all the girls have distinct characters instead of the usual snepai or childhood friend trope, other than a few fillers, i recommend every one to see it , it's actually quite enjoyable......
I'm a monogatari enthusiast to the core...and i like some wholesome stuff too
Sep 8, 2021 11:40 PM
Feb 2021
I_TSUKKI said:
I can't vote here cuz my favourite harem mc is matsuragi from the world god only knows, he's by far the most likeable mc I've seen in an harem, there is a kinda annoying character, but she's not part of the harem, all the girls have distinct characters instead of the usual snepai or childhood friend trope, other than a few fillers, i recommend every one to see it , it's actually quite enjoyable......
Fernando10095 said:
AiNoMukidashi said:

*Mic drop*

I see another man of culture as well. Everyone over here thinking futaro has the best harem when they never seen Araragi Koyomi harem u literally have everything u want in his harem
yess....some men of culture right here, our boi araragi is leagues above any other protag here
I'm a monogatari enthusiast to the core...and i like some wholesome stuff too
Sep 9, 2021 1:33 AM
May 2021
N1cklz said:
Btw I put dxd because it's the most popular anime in the harem tag on myanimelist so more people can see it

For me too. Issei from DxD and Futaro from The Quintessential Quintuplets. I Really like both of them but... I am in love with Rias-san and Itsuuukiii-san 🥰🥰
Sep 9, 2021 2:20 AM
Aug 2021
I feel this is a blast from the past, but can we show some love for Minato from Sekirei? Musubi remains one of my favorite waifus from harem animes even tho it’s be over 12 years since Sekirei came out
Sep 9, 2021 7:56 AM
Jul 2021
Best one the mcss and the girls are top notch
Sep 9, 2021 9:11 AM
Aug 2021
AiNoMukidashi said:

*Mic drop*
I really need to get back to this series.
Sep 9, 2021 9:21 AM

Aug 2021
Issei is first obviously for me but second is koush kun from the ongoing harem echhi 'megami no ryobun' he is a one lucky son of a gun
Stawberry Milk Supremacy
Sep 9, 2021 2:55 PM

Jul 2020
Where is to love ru ? This is a top-tier harem !
[center][img]signature.png[/img][/center]
Sep 28, 2021 10:15 AM
Apr 2018
ISSEI is the Harem King.

He's the one whose Harem is approved by all the other female characters (& even gods), despite having a main love interest RIAS.
Sep 28, 2021 10:23 AM
Apr 2018
AiNoMukidashi said:

*Mic drop*
Well, SENJOUGAHARA wouldn't approve that. Also, there's no 'Harem' tag to that show ; perhaps that's why he isn't included here. He would be a tough competitor though.
Oct 11, 2021 5:52 AM
Jun 2020
Mc with the best harem is Aijou Rentarou from The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You

More topics from this board

Poll: » Would an "ecchiless" adaptation of DxD work?

JustSomeone15 - Apr 20

34 by IpreferEcchi »»
Apr 23, 4:31 PM

» How old is Koneko? Does she have the same age as Asia?

JustSomeone15 - Apr 13

1 by IpreferEcchi »»
Apr 23, 4:21 PM

Poll: » Highschool DxD Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 23, 2012

152 by Hokage_the_7th »»
Apr 9, 5:32 AM

Poll: » Highschool DxD Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 16, 2012

127 by SupriyoMaity »»
Mar 26, 10:51 AM

» Why you can still see the girls' nipples poking through their uniforms even though they're wearing bras?

CoolUsername2 - Dec 7, 2023

33 by shah7398 »»
Mar 15, 5:04 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.