Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 1, 2021 11:34 AM
Mar 2019
Damn, that end was bitter af. Didnt like the female lead. She would do ANYTHING for her goal, actually, she would pick the easiest and dirtiest way to achieve it without considering the more rational ones. Male lead was also a cuck pretty much and didnt stand up to what he felt
Sep 1, 2021 3:32 PM
Mar 2020
For me, the ML decided it wasn’t worth the trouble of dealing with her any further, he saw what she’d do to achieve what she wanted and decided (quite passive aggressively) to shake her off.
So I wouldn’t say he did stand up for what he felt, but the way he did was quite cowardly than just telling her to piss off because he was attracted to her.

I didn’t get the impression that he even liked her personality but the pretty shell that it was in.

Too bad for the FL though, she burnt a bridge unnecessarily just to achieve whatever she was trying to get at.
Sep 1, 2021 8:00 PM
Jul 2020
So uhh wth was this about was there any rape or like was she a slut
Sep 13, 2021 6:52 AM

Dec 2020
[
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
was she a slut

Kinda yes
It's almost NTR at the end
Sep 13, 2021 7:01 AM
Jul 2020
CJustawaye said:
[
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
was she a slut

Kinda yes
It's almost NTR at the end
how so was it ntr at the end
Sep 13, 2021 7:13 AM

Dec 2020
Mar 3, 2023 9:00 AM
Nov 2022
CJustawaye said:
Why did she have sex with the main characters friend tho? What did she gain from that? And why did the main characters friend have sex with her and then proceeds to tell mc all about it that just a dick move?
Mar 4, 2023 5:59 AM

Dec 2020
Starlord09 said:
CJustawaye said:
Why did she have sex with the main characters friend tho? What did she gain from that? And why did the main characters friend have sex with her and then proceeds to tell mc all about it that just a dick move?

I completely erased everything about this trash Now everything is slowly coming back together. I can't seriously comprehend the reasoning behind anyone's actions, this doesn't even serve as a hentai plot either Idk why they even bothered to make this🤦
Nov 1, 2023 11:18 PM
Nov 2023
Reply to Starlord09
CJustawaye said:
@Starlord09
Her motivations can only be speculated. While it is fucked up she would do that with someone who compromised everything, we don't have her pov at all. Internally she might have been grimacing through the whole thing, only doing it because she needed a distraction from someone she doesn't care about. But this film is about the ML, and his fantasy being continually marred and his reaction to that. I can see why they made the film, hopefully it's reaching guys like the ML.

For a minute there the film made me want to root for him, up until he decided to go full evil. He could have been more neutral and just said "you should go to the registrars office yourself and find out, I'm done helping after you keep doing bad things even when you're in trouble". But then how do you finish this story?
Dec 3, 2023 5:34 PM
Feb 2019
So she wants to get everything through sex? Or maybe I misunderstood somewhere, because this story seems deeper and darker than that.
Feb 20, 9:38 PM

Sep 2018
Incredible movie with great human drama and bitterness, the closest I've felt to watching Scums Wish. 9/10.

More topics from this board

» Question clarification

Starlord09 - Mar 2, 2023

2 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Feb 20, 9:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.