Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 20, 2021 12:09 AM
Apr 2015
I only watch the trailer, but does the OVA exist?
Jul 25, 2021 1:35 AM

Jan 2020
Yes, the OVA does exist. Katayoku no Khronos Gear was a mixed-media franchise developed by G-Mode and Anime International Company (AIC), and was released at Comic Market 82. It also had a manga adaptation, published by their sister company at the time Flex Comix.

Edit: The manga adaptation was actually published by G-mode's web comic magazine COMIC Meteor. Thought it was published by Flex Comix due to all 3 companies at the time being owned by Aplix Corporation, then known as Aplix IP Holdings.
ims-tokyoSep 16, 2021 10:18 AM
Sep 16, 2021 8:36 AM

Jan 2012
ims-tokyo said:
Yes, the OVA does exist. Katayoku no Khronos Gear was a mixed-media franchise developed by G-Mode and Anime International Company (AIC), and was released at Comic Market 82. It also had a manga adaptation, published by their sister company at the time Flex Comix.

Actually it doesnt. It was supposed to come out along with manga and game, but both OVA and game were cancelled. As you said, it was supposed to be released at Comiket 82 but apparently it didnt.
Sep 16, 2021 10:14 AM

Jan 2020
Jokobo said:
ims-tokyo said:

Actually it doesnt. It was supposed to come out along with manga and game, but both OVA and game were cancelled. As you said, it was supposed to be released at Comiket 82 but apparently it didnt.

The game actually does exist. It was a mobile game, released through the community platform Ameba. And the OVA was released at Comiket 82, but from what I can gather, was released solely through pre-sale. In addition, it also had a live broadcast on NicoNico. Also I'd imagine if the anime wasn't released, it wouldn't be listed on AIC's work section on their website.

More topics from this board

» Fansub

Francis_0 - Jul 15, 2015

1 by Malarkey »»
Nov 10, 2016 4:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.