Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 19, 2021 12:04 PM

Dec 2015
If you're an anime-only, I'd definitely recommend checking out the Sparks Liner High alternate ending:

It occurs if Shirou fails to convince Rider to help him, so he has to face Saber in a 1v1. A lot of people don't know about it, which is a shame since it's got one of the most emotional fights in the series and arguably has Shirou's greatest moment in all of F/SN.

Honestly I wouldn't expect to see it animated now that the blurays have already come out.
Sir-CJul 19, 2021 12:11 PM

Jul 19, 2021 9:22 PM

Oct 2020
Sir-C said:
If you're an anime-only, I'd definitely recommend checking out the Sparks Liner High alternate ending:

It occurs if Shirou fails to convince Rider to help him, so he has to face Saber in a 1v1. A lot of people don't know about it, which is a shame since it's got one of the most emotional fights in the series and arguably has Shirou's greatest moment in all of F/SN.

Honestly I wouldn't expect to see it animated now that the blurays have already come out.
is that spark linear a gameverse altie ending????
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
Jul 19, 2021 9:29 PM

Dec 2015
Anayan_Kashyap said:

No clue what you mean but it's an alternate end to the visual novel

Jul 19, 2021 9:41 PM

Oct 2020
Sir-C said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

No clue what you mean but it's an alternate end to the visual novel
i see, i mean like SAO have many games which follows a different line with different many characters and have different endings, and many games of anime have such different endings, so that's what i mean... Do fate series have games and is this thr alternative ending of that gameverse,, but i understood now it's an alternative ending of thr visual novel..

But i really feel bad for Fate having such confusing parts,, 3 alternative route for SN, again now HF have another alte ending
Jul 19, 2021 9:49 PM

Dec 2015
Anayan_Kashyap said:
i see, i mean like SAO have many games which follows a different line with different many characters and have different endings, and many games of anime have such different endings, so that's what i mean... Do fate series have games and is this thr alternative ending of that gameverse,, but i understood now it's an alternative ending of thr visual novel..

But i really feel bad for Fate having such confusing parts,, 3 alternative route for SN, again now HF have another alte ending

Fate was originally a visual novel that later got adapted as an anime. There are 6 alternate endings and 40 bad endings based on the choices you make

Jul 19, 2021 11:40 PM

Oct 2020
Sir-C said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

Fate was originally a visual novel that later got adapted as an anime. There are 6 alternate endings and 40 bad endings based on the choices you make
i see, 6 endings damn, i only liked HF route and still left to watch Spring Song, but didn't like UBW an inch nor Saber's route, HF is great tho
Aug 14, 2021 9:13 AM

Jun 2009
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Sir-C said:

i see, 6 endings damn, i only liked HF route and still left to watch Spring Song, but didn't like UBW an inch nor Saber's route, HF is great tho

Be sure to play or watch the Fate/hollow ataraxia VN. It's basically the sequel to HF route and full of awesome stuff.
Aug 14, 2021 8:35 PM

Oct 2020
Kinzo said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

Be sure to play or watch the Fate/hollow ataraxia VN. It's basically the sequel to HF route and full of awesome stuff.
is it also a henta!?? Because Fate series had some very much indecent things, so I asked, and also if it have too much dark things like Shinji was raping Sakura till she did that with shirou then "NO". If no then I'll go with that hollow you mentioned, if yes then sorry
Aug 15, 2021 7:42 AM

Aug 2009
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Kinzo said:

is it also a henta!?? Because Fate series had some very much indecent things, so I asked, and also if it have too much dark things like Shinji was raping Sakura till she did that with shirou then "NO". If no then I'll go with that hollow you mentioned, if yes then sorry

It had hentai, but the new release/port removed that as well. The hentai was included in FSN and FHA because at the time of release they though that they HAD to include them.

They story works very much even without it. For UBW and Fate routes even better without it.

There is no scenes like the one with Shinji, although that backstory still exists since it is a sequel to all of FSN...kinda,

Think of FHA as a slice of life character fanservice with occasional actions scenes a serious side plot.
Aug 15, 2021 8:39 AM

Oct 2020
ssjokg said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

It had hentai, but the new release/port removed that as well. The hentai was included in FSN and FHA because at the time of release they though that they HAD to include them.

They story works very much even without it. For UBW and Fate routes even better without it.

There is no scenes like the one with Shinji, although that backstory still exists since it is a sequel to all of FSN...kinda,

Think of FHA as a slice of life character fanservice with occasional actions scenes a serious side plot.
well I didn't like UBW and Saber's route, but liked Zero 2nd season and loved HF so if that F/HA is the sequel of HF III I'm gonna go with that but you said it have henta! But I don't have problem if that's only Shirou, you know I can endure love sex, but if ppl like Shinji will pop up and do that again I'm gonna drop it right away, although I already passed the backstory so I don't have problem with the backstory flashback or telling again,since I had to accept it anyway.

Anyway thanks to answer that piece of info right away.
Aug 15, 2021 9:28 AM

Aug 2009
Anayan_Kashyap said:
ssjokg said:

well I didn't like UBW and Saber's route, but liked Zero 2nd season and loved HF so if that F/HA is the sequel of HF III I'm gonna go with that but you said it have henta! But I don't have problem if that's only Shirou, you know I can endure love sex, but if ppl like Shinji will pop up and do that again I'm gonna drop it right away, although I already passed the backstory so I don't have problem with the backstory flashback or telling again,since I had to accept it anyway.

Even in FSN only Shirou had sex scenes. The VN never illustrated or narrated rape scenes.

And FHA is a sequel to all 3 routes. How that works? Well you have to read it to find out.
Aug 15, 2021 9:36 AM

Oct 2020
ssjokg said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

Even in FSN only Shirou had sex scenes. The VN never illustrated or narrated rape scenes.

And FHA is a sequel to all 3 routes. How that works? Well you have to read it to find out.
okay then, I'll surely read the sequel of HF, thanks
Aug 19, 2021 10:32 AM

May 2019
Spark Liners High isn't even labeled as a bad end, that's the best part.
It's simply "End".
This is the peak of chadness from Shirou.

Play Thracia 776
Aug 19, 2021 3:54 PM
Jul 2021
Anayan_Kashyap said:
ssjokg said:

Nasu very awful when he writes about H-scene.

Really, Nasu's H-scenes is the best way for you to cure Insomnia.
Aug 19, 2021 7:34 PM

Oct 2020
Kohakusama3 said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

Nasu very awful when he writes about H-scene.

Really, Nasu's H-scenes is the best way for you to cure Insomnia.
wtf do u mean, I don't like almost all Fate characters except 4 or 5 so I also hate Fate sex scenes, and what do u mean by that?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - III. Spring Song Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - Aug 15, 2020

518 by TheFelipex »»
Apr 16, 4:45 PM

» Do this whole movie happens in alternate timeline ? anyone could do explain breifly

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 28

9 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 31, 11:11 AM

» I liked all of it but didn't understand the ending

Beauty123 - Apr 8, 2021

14 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 29, 4:46 AM

» Do you hate Sakura?

Stacias - Jul 20, 2022

46 by LANARp-0470 »»
Mar 16, 5:42 AM

Poll: » How do you feel about sakura? ( 1 2 )

Clar_00 - Mar 4, 2022

59 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 14, 8:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.