Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 19, 2021 1:58 AM
May 2020
I havent seen it but i just wanna watch it bc it has such bad reviews lmao.
Whats it about? Idc about spoilers so go ahead and tell me whats needed
Jul 19, 2021 2:15 AM
Feb 2017
Girl goes to a mansion and finds vampire boys. I don’t remember why she went. All of them try to force themselves on her in each episode and act very edgy. The show is really bad and cringy but I remember continuing to watch it because for some reason I liked Laito’s character design.
Jul 19, 2021 8:01 AM
Mar 2020
Girl with no brain gets assaulted in every episode by horny vampire boys that call her their property and she doesn't fight back at all. That's all
There aren't coincidences.
Jul 19, 2021 9:01 AM
Jul 2021
Girl is sent as a sacrifice, by her orphanage/church, to a mansion of vampire boys who literally try to get with her in every episode. And her attempts to get away are literally soooooo pathetic, like I die laughing everytime.
Jul 20, 2021 1:27 AM
Jun 2021
Everyone else pretty much summed up the "plot" lol. I watched the whole season because she kept getting called Bitch-chan by this one character and I thought it was hilarious.
Jan 26, 2022 6:46 PM
Jan 2022
beesvw said:

There are many reviews talk about how bad the plot is. Well, in my view, the plot is pretty much messed up so that people will buy the game for the whole plot. I really believe it’s a marketing strategy by Rejet. Unless you play the game, you won’t really get the whole story of Diabolik Lovers.

Being the marketing victim, here is the plot that I know from playing the game. In case you find the anime plot is very disturbing, I suggest not to read further. It will get uglier. So here it is, Haunted Dark Bridal in summary…

Mar 4, 2022 7:51 PM

Nov 2021
Some fucking assholes sucking a no-good-for-a-woman's blood
Mar 11, 2022 10:45 PM

Aug 2021
Kirikekiri said:
beesvw said:

There are many reviews talk about how bad the plot is. Well, in my view, the plot is pretty much messed up so that people will buy the game for the whole plot. I really believe it’s a marketing strategy by Rejet. Unless you play the game, you won’t really get the whole story of Diabolik Lovers.

Being the marketing victim, here is the plot that I know from playing the game. In case you find the anime plot is very disturbing, I suggest not to read further. It will get uglier. So here it is, Haunted Dark Bridal in summary…

Oh my God, no wonder the anime and even the manga seemed to make absolutely no sense. If this wasn't posted here, I would've spent my entire life wondering what made this absolute mess of an anime get a second season.
Jun 13, 2022 12:26 PM
May 2022
kawaiitea said:
Girl goes to a mansion and finds vampire boys. I don’t remember why she went. All of them try to force themselves on her in each episode and act very edgy. The show is really bad and cringy but I remember continuing to watch it because for some reason I liked Laito’s character design.

DrTenmaRintarou said:
Girl with no brain gets assaulted in every episode by horny vampire boys that call her their property and she doesn't fight back at all. That's all

It has a far better plot than most romance titles, certainly than most harems. People often complain it has no plot but then proceed to watch one of the many, many romance titles which really has absolutely no plot progression and call it good.

@plstce As for what the actual plot is:

All in all, not a super stellar plot, but certainly better than almost all romance, especially harem. Most of them don't have such tightly-woven plot twists.
Knock knock. Open up the door; it's real; with the non-stop pop-pop of stainless steel.
Jul 29, 2022 12:40 PM
Sep 2021
plot: how and sexy anime vampire boys
Oct 13, 2023 2:42 AM
Oct 2023
Reply to DrTenmaRintarou
@DrTenmaRintarou perfected summary ☠️🤚🏿

More topics from this board

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2013

129 by Ilookgood »»
Apr 21, 6:37 AM

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Sep 16, 2013

230 by WifuSimulator666 »»
Mar 21, 8:42 AM

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Sep 23, 2013

191 by oniichantaihei »»
Dec 19, 2023 10:37 AM

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2013

162 by Starlight2003 »»
Dec 1, 2023 2:46 PM

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2013

105 by averagecupofjo »»
Aug 6, 2023 4:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.