Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 23, 2021 3:57 PM
Feb 2018
There’s so many better Rom Coms then this asswipe show
Jun 23, 2021 4:03 PM

Nov 2016
__Taiga said:
FMmatron said:

I like your energy. You just quoted the wrong person, I guess?

Nope. I think this whole string is hilarious 😂

I see lol, nevermind then

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 23, 2021 4:05 PM

Feb 2021
I didn't like the show much, I couldn't stand Taiga.
Jun 23, 2021 4:38 PM
#borntoboil

Jan 2021
monkeydpic said:
Toradora=mid there are plenty of better romcom anime(Kaguya-sama on top)

kaguya is mid-low what the fuck are you talking about

- kaguya, chika and the brown haired girl from S2 didn't get any development through 24 episodes in 2 different cours, yet ishigami who isn't even the main character had forced development, i admit his arc was nice but why did they decide to use it with him? it's well done but dude isn't even MC what the hell

-97% of the jokes fall flat

- how the hell are these people even geniuses??? i swear i cringed everytime kaguya just became childish for like 5 o 6 seconds and then we get the cliche tsundere, chika is dumb and annoying, and ishigami is the self insert dweeb, shirogane is the only likeable character and the one that i see as an actual genius

- the brown haired girl from S2 was just filler, why do you use her if you're just gonna make her unnecesary annoying for 12 episodes?

- ova is cringe

atleast toradora has personality onto it, kaguya is overrated and doesn't even know what it wants to be
is it really worf to put things in here like nobody reads these

discord ~ ganjimex

Jun 23, 2021 6:22 PM
Apr 2021
If you didn’t like toradora….you have trash taste. Lol
Jun 23, 2021 8:35 PM
Mar 2021
You have started a war my friend.

And you have already lost because your opinion is wrong.
Jun 23, 2021 9:05 PM
Nov 2018
Toradora > Kaguya-sama imo if dont know ryuuji and taiga actually married and have twins.
Jun 23, 2021 10:18 PM

May 2019
bmonkey420 said:
Leohere said:
Uh can you at least explain what you found wierd?
it was weird because minorin was there and I don’t like minorin
minorin > taiga and my opinion > your opinion.
Jun 23, 2021 11:45 PM
Apr 2021
boy what the hell boy
Jun 23, 2021 11:53 PM

Feb 2020
Toradora is a good romance anime and taiga is classic eg of tsundere culture for me

I never knew people hated that anime, so much
AdampkJun 24, 2021 12:04 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Jun 24, 2021 12:21 AM
Apr 2021
i like how you give no valid reason why its bad
Jun 25, 2021 2:57 AM
Apr 2021
decago said:

OH I got you. Where do I start?
- Taiga takes tsundere to a whole other level. I don’t even mind tsundere characters that much, they can be annoying but this is the first time I’ve actually disliked a character so much.
- Comedy? Where? It was so boring I had to force myself to finish it
- Romance? Where? It was just recycled drama/situations between Ryuuji, Minorin (I think is her name), Taiga and Ryuuji’s best friend.
- There is literally no chemistry between Taiga and Ryuuji no matter how much you try to look at it. I can admit, their relationship “developed”. He took care of her, they were always together, but there is no romantic chemistry between them? They’re more like best friends if anything.
- I HATE that Minorin never confessed her feelings to Ryuuji for Taiga. That Taiga was put first and for what reason?
- The ending was rushed, the two MC’s went from “oH cRaP i ThInK i LiKe YoU” to “let’s get married” real quick, only for Taiga to leave. ??? In terms of pacing, you can’t tell me this is good by any means. Hell, in terms of making any sense, it totally falls apart.
- All the characters are one dimensional and unlikable, with the exception of Ami, who I liked not only from the beginning, but also AFTER her character development.
- The relationships between the characters aside from Taiga and Minorin and Taiga and Ami, are based off absolutely nothing and have 0 chemistry. I will admit I did like Ryuuji’s relationship with his mom, and that I can somewhat appreciate Ryuuji as a character.

Top rom-com where? It’s hardly even a followable story. People have PLENTY of reason to not like it and have given valid reasons as to why it sells itself short. This is Toradora! by itself. Compared against other rom coms, it stands no chance.

I don’t like Oregairu, at all, but if I had to choose between Toradora! and Oregairu, I’d pick Oregairu. To me, that says a lot. Oregairu was dead boring and full of drama, but at least the main couple actually had chemistry, it was sometimes funny and the MC was somewhat likeable. Toradora has little redeeming qualities.
Jun 25, 2021 5:51 PM
Apr 2021
Took me 2 months to watch
Jun 26, 2021 12:35 PM
Apr 2021
makotoplz said:
decago said:

- Taiga takes tsundere to a whole other level. I don’t even mind tsundere characters that much, they can be annoying but this is the first time I’ve actually disliked a character so much.
- Romance? Where? It was just recycled drama/situations between Ryuuji, Minorin (I think is her name), Taiga and Ryuuji’s best friend.
- There is literally no chemistry between Taiga and Ryuuji no matter how much you try to look at it. I can admit, their relationship “developed”. He took care of her, they were always together, but there is no romantic chemistry between them? They’re more like best friends if anything.
- I HATE that Minorin never confessed her feelings to Ryuuji for Taiga. That Taiga was put first and for what reason?
- The ending was rushed, the two MC’s went from “oH cRaP i ThInK i LiKe YoU” to “let’s get married” real quick, only for Taiga to leave. ??? In terms of pacing, you can’t tell me this is good by any means. Hell, in terms of making any sense, it totally falls apart.
- All the characters are one dimensional and unlikable, with the exception of Ami, who I liked not only from the beginning, but also AFTER her character development.
- The relationships between the characters aside from Taiga and Minorin and Taiga and Ami, are based off absolutely nothing and have 0 chemistry. I will admit I did like Ryuuji’s relationship with his mom, and that I can somewhat appreciate Ryuuji as a character.

Top rom-com where? It’s hardly even a followable story. People have PLENTY of reason to not like it and have given valid reasons as to why it sells itself short. This is Toradora! by itself. Compared against other rom coms, it stands no chance.

I don’t like Oregairu, at all, but if I had to choose between Toradora! and Oregairu, I’d pick Oregairu. To me, that says a lot. Oregairu was dead boring and full of drama, but at least the main couple actually had chemistry, it was sometimes funny and the MC was somewhat likeable. Toradora has little redeeming qualities.

Fair enough if u don’t like it it’s fine everyone has opinions I personally liked it but if u don’t that’s fine thank you for giving a reason lol
Jun 26, 2021 12:47 PM
Apr 2021
decago said:
makotoplz said:

Fair enough if u don’t like it it’s fine everyone has opinions I personally liked it but if u don’t that’s fine thank you for giving a reason lol

My bad if I came off super aggressive, I assumed you were saying people who didn't like it don't have any reason to and just went off. I also don't have anything against people who liked it, but will willingly state my opinion on it if provoked
Jun 26, 2021 1:29 PM
May 2021
Кахаю гэта анимє
Jun 28, 2021 8:39 PM

Jul 2019
After re-watching most of the series again I've formed the opinion that up until the Christmas episode it's a pretty solid slice of life with romcom elements, but after that it just becomes a complete nonsense romantic drama where almost none of the characters make sensible decisions and it just completely falls apart at the last hurdle.
Even though I like Taiga the least out of the three main heroines, I don't mind that she ends up with Ryuuji. What I do mind is how out of leftfield it comes and how poorly it's handled. Taiga liking Ryuuji was done fine, but up until the point where he hears her confess by accident he shows pretty much 0 romantic attraction to her.
Not to mention that the relationship would suck for Ryuuji, considering it'd literally just be him taking care of Taiga like her Dad and in return getting abused both physically and emotionally.
I also despise how Ami just kinda gets abandoned in the last few episodes for the stupid love triangle between Ryuuji Taiga and Minori.

Essentially the last few episodes of Toradora! are just Oregairu's final season but handled far worse where the characters act completely unlike themselves and make irrational and stupid decisions solely for the sake of the author wanting some drama to lead to an ending that they had done barely any setup for. Compare this to Oregairu S3, all 3 of the main cast act completely in character throughout and Hachiman has good chemistry with all of the heroines, not just the main 2.

TL:DR
Toradora pre-Christmas episode: 7/10
Post Christmas Episode: 4/10
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 26, 2008

284 by Matheus050 »»
Yesterday, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Best Toradora girl? (Repost)

JustSomeone15 - Apr 27

26 by VOLTHOR6 »»
May 3, 4:04 PM

» Toradora's Blu-ray has an issue

JustSomeone15 - Apr 29

2 by Binkini »»
Apr 30, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Davison - Oct 15, 2008

238 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 25, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sonja - Mar 25, 2009

1109 by Laylabc »»
Apr 24, 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.