Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 8, 2021 9:34 PM
Jun 2021
I love this show I just wish the girls weren’t all knee’s pointing inward, red cheeks, whoopsies hand over their mouth. Asuna isn’t so bad she red cheeks from time to time but doesn’t repeatedly go full Liam Knees In. The rest are full knees in oops I dropped my pencil then presenting and red cheeking. Even the little faeries knees in red cheek. How bouts we get a strong ol gal who doesn’t red cheek knees in or present? Big fan of the show but women and enbys get a bad wrap here. Oopsies! Knees in!

FruitsBasketDudeJun 8, 2021 10:03 PM
Jun 8, 2021 9:47 PM
Apr 2021
Are strong reliable and beautiful 🤩🤩🤩
Jun 8, 2021 9:51 PM

Apr 2020
This day has been so weird, not gonna lie
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2021 10:28 PM

Nov 2020
FruitsBasketDude said:
I love this show I just wish the girls weren’t all knee’s pointing inward, red cheeks, whoopsies hand over their mouth. Asuna isn’t so bad she red cheeks from time to time but doesn’t repeatedly go full Liam Knees In. The rest are full knees in oops I dropped my pencil then presenting and red cheeking. Even the little faeries knees in red cheek. How bouts we get a strong ol gal who doesn’t red cheek knees in or present? Big fan of the show but women and enbys get a bad wrap here. Oopsies! Knees in!

hmmm I didn't understand what u mean

"I don't know about you
But I'm feeling 22
Everything will be alright if
You keep me next to you
You don't know about me
But I'll bet you want to

We just keep dancing like we're 22, 22"
Jun 8, 2021 10:30 PM

Oct 2020
FruitsBasketDude said:

I don't understand wtf are you talking
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
Jun 8, 2021 10:30 PM

Oct 2020
Not_a_weeb_okay said:
true hope I could swap with Kirito 🌟🌟
Jun 8, 2021 10:31 PM
Apr 2021
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Not_a_weeb_okay said:
true hope I could swap with Kirito 🌟🌟
same bro i hear you
Jun 8, 2021 10:33 PM

Sep 2018
Alice and Sinon were pretty strong female characters in this series, but yeah a lot of the Kirito fan club is like that.
Jun 8, 2021 10:33 PM

Dec 2020
I thought the girls' personality is kinda offensive to girls
"no one really laughs on the internet, they just go 'hM' and type '𝕃𝕄𝔸𝕆𝔸𝕆𝕄𝔸𝕆𝔸'."

I'm Level 69 on Mal Badges. View My Badges.

Jun 8, 2021 10:50 PM

Mar 2019
rohan121 said:
Alice and Sinon were pretty strong female characters in this series, but yeah a lot of the Kirito fan club is like that.

literally everyone is kirito fanclub though 😭😭😭
potato
Jun 8, 2021 10:53 PM

Dec 2019
Even the kinda strong characters in the show later ended up always being saved by Kirito and joined his harem so idek.

"i tried to drown an 8 year old once"
- @marinara-sauce

バンの一味

Jun 9, 2021 12:19 AM

Jan 2021
that's sort of the entire point of a female in the SAOverse. take it or leave it lmao.
Jun 9, 2021 1:46 AM

Oct 2020
brooding said:
Even the kinda strong characters in the show later ended up always being saved by Kirito and joined his harem so idek.
how can you say slave of Kirito?
Jun 9, 2021 2:01 AM
Jan 2021
Don't worry, just ignore them all and focus on Alice and Asuna, who are the best. Sugu and Shino are nice as well. But yeah, the other girls are pretty boring and unnecessary, and this comes from someone who have SAO as his favorite show.
Mr_GiraffaJun 9, 2021 4:53 AM
Jun 9, 2021 5:10 AM
Jun 2021
Kirito pissed me off more than the girls did ngl. He has the personality of toilet paper. But I have to agree with you.
Jun 9, 2021 7:41 AM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
-Andre- said:
rohan121 said:

literally everyone is kirito fanclub though 😭😭😭

Not Yuki 😉😉
Jun 9, 2021 9:08 AM
Apr 2018
Lol cringe shows overrated
Jun 9, 2021 10:08 AM
Jun 2020
XxX_Kirito_XxX said:
FruitsBasketDude said:

he means stupid fan service
Jun 9, 2021 10:29 AM

Nov 2020
Alavidze28 said:
XxX_Kirito_XxX said:
he means stupid fan service
oh ok ty..

Bro the fan service wasn't stupid actually one of the things that I like about it

"I don't know about you
But I'm feeling 22
You keep me next to you
You don't know about me
But I'll bet you want to

We just keep dancing like we're 22, 22"
Jun 9, 2021 3:25 PM
Apr 2021
FruitsBasketDude said:

I was going to comment on your post but the fact you’ve given your name a 1 cowboy bebop a 3 and my hero season 1 a 10 tells me all I need to know

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kirito is the most best realistic character ever created. ( 1 2 )

Zark_42 - Apr 20

85 by LostSpectre »»
Apr 23, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Why does everyone call SAO an isekai ? ( 1 2 3 4 )

xMyst93 - May 1, 2020

164 by OneAutmmLeaf »»
Apr 21, 7:12 PM

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

70 by Zimmu »»
Apr 21, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 22, 2012

1445 by abahterunh »»
Apr 20, 9:10 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nasty001 - Jul 4, 2012

949 by Zark_42 »»
Apr 20, 7:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.