Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 4, 2021 9:18 PM

Apr 2018
Is there an uncensored version like Redo of Healer and the many 5minute hentai shorts that's on the anime seasonal charts?
Jun 4, 2021 10:51 PM
Dec 2020
Dragevard said:
Is there an uncensored version like Redo of Healer and the many 5minute hentai shorts that's on the anime seasonal charts?
Possible,once I've read the "impregnation" and the "harem" words... It's likely will be
Jun 4, 2021 10:53 PM

Jan 2020
It's not even out so it's hard to say. But probably?

Jun 8, 2021 3:55 AM
Feb 2021
Prolly like Redo of healer, both version, but for sure they have to show at least boobies :)
Jun 17, 2021 11:25 AM
Jul 2014
ZeppeliGo said:
Prolly like Redo of healer, both version, but for sure they have to show at least boobies :)

If they don't, then there's no saving this show. I mean is anyone watching this for the actual plot?
Jun 18, 2021 11:09 AM

Jun 2021
Unleashed_SM said:
ZeppeliGo said:

If they don't, then there's no saving this show. I mean is anyone watching this for the actual plot?

Well, I was planning to watch it for the plot but as soon as I saw ecchi genre I gave up :/
Wish it more like Y the last man.
Remember what Master Oogway told us:

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
Jun 18, 2021 11:18 AM
Jul 2014
JerAders said:

Well, I was planning to watch it for the plot but as soon as I saw ecchi genre I gave up :/

To be fair, I barely watch a full-length ecchi series as it is. I just skip through it. Or sometimes I just end up seeing screenshots online. Ecchi’s aren’t my go to when I’m thinking about watching anime. I usually go for slice-of-life, and romance series. And action when I’m feeling for it.
Jun 18, 2021 11:27 AM

Jun 2021
Unleashed_SM said:
JerAders said:

To be fair, I barely watch a full-length ecchi series as it is. I just skip through it. Or sometimes I just end up seeing screenshots online. Ecchi’s aren’t my go to when I’m thinking about watching anime. I usually go for slice-of-life, and romance series. And action when I’m feeling for it.

I feel you.
Recently I gave a chance to certain ecchi anime(Redo) and I regretted.
I end up just skipping scenes like you.
I like revenge animes but that was too much for me :(
And now I understand ecchi is not my cup of tea...

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
Jun 18, 2021 11:46 AM
Jul 2014
JerAders said:

I feel you.

Well I haven’t even watched Redo of a Healer. Though I have seen screenshots and the like online. Not because of what happened in it. I Just felt like I could be watching other series that I have started.

I should’ve added in the previous reply “I’m fine with ecchi, I just feel that they are a waste of time if they censor the stuff out. It actually ruins a series for more, because I end up thinking throughout the show, why they did they censor this when from the beginning it was meant to be that kind of series? This is why I tend to stay away from ecchi when I’m thinking of what to watch next”
Jun 18, 2021 12:03 PM

Jun 2021
Unleashed_SM said:
JerAders said:

I feel you.

Well I haven’t even watched Redo of a Healer. Though I have seen screenshots and the like online. Not because of what happened in it. I Just felt like I could be watching other series that I have started.

I should’ve added in the previous reply “I’m fine with ecchi, I just feel that they are a waste of time if they censor the stuff out. It actually ruins a series for more, because I end up thinking throughout the show, why they did they censor this when from the beginning it was meant to be that kind of series? This is why I tend to stay away from ecchi when I’m thinking of what to watch next”

You're right if they're going to censor things why produce ecchi anime in the first place.It might be related to some regulations though I don't know much.
Alas I learned my lesson from now on I won't watch any ecchi anime.

Jun 26, 2021 10:25 PM

Jul 2020
is there an official release date? it is only said 2021 and no exact date
Aug 8, 2021 2:41 AM

May 2021
JerAders said:
Unleashed_SM said:

You're right if they're going to censor things why produce ecchi anime in the first place.It might be related to some regulations though I don't know much.
What was wrong with redo of healer you didn’t like? I really liked it
AISHITERU...REM!
Aug 8, 2021 2:46 AM

Jun 2021
Rem4lifeUwU said:
JerAders said:

What was wrong with redo of healer you didn’t like? I really liked it

No, I loathe it.
Good for you I guess if you like it but as I said before it's not my type of anime.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Harem Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Mar 18, 2022

119 by iLTanoMarco »»
Jan 30, 3:50 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Harem Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 11, 2022

49 by Exiz79 »»
Dec 28, 2023 5:21 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Harem Episode 6 Discussion

Softhenic03 - Feb 11, 2022

47 by Exiz79 »»
Dec 25, 2023 8:03 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Harem Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jan 28, 2022

65 by Exiz79 »»
Dec 24, 2023 8:32 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Harem Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Sep 25, 2021

177 by Exiz79 »»
Dec 23, 2023 5:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.