Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 25, 2021 11:21 PM
Oct 2020
I was just asking if I should watch this cuz I watched a clip of a fight and the characters seemed kinda......
I really like the manhwa and really find it great so I wouldn't like to ruin that by watching a bad adaptation
So please guide me
Blah blah blah blah .... So annoying. Are you bastards in heat or something?
- Sakata gintoki
May 26, 2021 6:21 AM

Mar 2019
I haven’t read the manhua for this one ; overall Quanzhi Fashi’s animation isn’t very good and the pacing is appalling... I like it for the story and the MC who I find entertaining but if the manhua is a master piece for you I would advise not to watch the anime (or you can watch S1 and make your own opinion)
May 27, 2021 5:07 AM
Apr 2021
The Manhua is much better than the anime, but the anime is still good, animation is just not the best. I recommended just the anime to a friend and he completed watching it. Another friend of mine said, Anime is good despite the animation. As far as I can remember the series has not as much romance in it as the Manhua.

btw I read the novel und it was worth it!
May 28, 2021 1:06 AM
Mar 2020
in my opinion it's worth it, all animation adaptions will always cut out some of the plot, but the base concept is still around, so for the most part ignoring the less than great animation just watching it for the plot is still very decent.
May 28, 2021 1:08 AM
Jul 2018
basically
Novel >>> Manhua > Anime for this imo
Novel is easily bingeable, decent plot, characters are a bit cliche but they do their part well enough. Nice worldbuilding and overall scale, making for really interesting conflicts and events later on.

Manhua suffers from a bad adaptation and art is a bit stiff
anime has less than stellar animation and even more cuts to say the least
Jun 11, 2021 2:17 AM
May 2019
TakeruBestBoi said:
basically
Novel >>> Manhua > Anime for this imo
Novel is easily bingeable, decent plot, characters are a bit cliche but they do their part well enough. Nice worldbuilding and overall scale, making for really interesting conflicts and events later on.

Manhua suffers from a bad adaptation and art is a bit stiff
anime has less than stellar animation and even more cuts to say the least
agreed, novel is the best, and author's new novel dragon tamer is awesome too
Jul 11, 2021 5:42 PM
Jan 2020
GinHachi23 said:
I was just asking if I should watch this cuz I watched a clip of a fight and the characters seemed kinda......
I really like the manhwa and really find it great so I wouldn't like to ruin that by watching a bad adaptation
So please guide me

I just binged watched the first four seasons of this. I really enjoyed the series and I'm looking forward to the 5th season. I do not know what versions others watched but I watched the fan-sub original from Shanghai China.

If you enjoyed the Manhua then don't let other's viewpoint discourage you from at least trying the first season. The majority of the reviews are discouraging and some are downright insulting but I believe that some are trying to compare pineapples to grapes (and before the trolls complain I know the saying is apples to oranges). When comparing Japanese anime to Chinese anime please remember that Japan has been doing this much longer and have the freedom to scout exceptional talent who have been training in the field of voice acting, script writing, animating, and anime production for years. Many voice actors are scouted in elementary school and groomed by major companies all the way to adulthood. The style and story line will flow differently because the cultures are different and not everything is translatable. That is why I like good fan-subs because many will give a brief explanation of a cultural mention that would not make sense when translated outright.

The best advice I can give you is to try it with an open mind and decide for yourself. Start at the beginning with season 1 and watch up to the 4th episode if you don't enjoy it than drop it and move on. You can at least say you decided for yourself if the anime is worth it.
Jul 12, 2021 6:34 AM
Oct 2020
Isandria said:
GinHachi23 said:
So please guide me

I just binged watched the first four seasons of this. I really enjoyed the series and I'm looking forward to the 5th season. I do not know what versions others watched but I watched the fan-sub original from Shanghai China.

If you enjoyed the Manhua then don't let other's viewpoint discourage you from at least trying the first season. The majority of the reviews are discouraging and some are downright insulting but I believe that some are trying to compare pineapples to grapes (and before the trolls complain I know the saying is apples to oranges). When comparing Japanese anime to Chinese anime please remember that Japan has been doing this much longer and have the freedom to scout exceptional talent who have been training in the field of voice acting, script writing, animating, and anime production for years. Many voice actors are scouted in elementary school and groomed by major companies all the way to adulthood. The style and story line will flow differently because the cultures are different and not everything is translatable. That is why I like good fan-subs because many will give a brief explanation of a cultural mention that would not make sense when translated outright.

The best advice I can give you is to try it with an open mind and decide for yourself. Start at the beginning with season 1 and watch up to the 4th episode if you don't enjoy it than drop it and move on. You can at least say you decided for yourself if the anime is worth it.
thx I will try that
Yeah the culture is too different like the normal mc of Chinese anime r with long hair which is pretty much my type
Now that u mention it yeah the amount of exp japan has as compared to china must be the reason why their animation is not that good
It's wierd at first watching Chinese animes since the language is really different but u get used to it soon enough
Blah blah blah blah .... So annoying. Are you bastards in heat or something?
- Sakata gintoki
Jul 28, 2021 9:29 PM
Feb 2018
It seems they upgraded the animation this season. It looks a lot more crisp. I would say watch it when the season is over, better chance to finish the season binging it, especially when you are a manhua reader...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Quanzhi Fashi V Episode 12 Discussion

Doutei-kun - Jun 13, 2023

0 by Doutei-kun »»
Jun 13, 2023 11:42 AM

» Where can I watch this?

Nakashii- - Aug 12, 2021

9 by Tsuyo_Mika »»
Jul 30, 2022 1:34 AM

» Season goes to 6 oct?

ArkanoiD5786 - Sep 10, 2021

1 by Jyonu »»
Sep 10, 2021 2:00 AM

» Episode Schedule

NXT_2006 - Aug 2, 2021

7 by _Jordo »»
Sep 5, 2021 1:09 PM

» Hype

Natsuh - May 16, 2021

15 by Busiaozu »»
Jul 29, 2021 1:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.