Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 3, 2021 12:34 AM

Apr 2016

🌮 Who Wants To Watch Some Anime From My List? 🌮
It's a pretty simple event where you have to watch something from my list. At the end, there's exciting prizes for the completionist(s)!

🌮 How to Participate 🌮
It is a monthly activity, which means you can participate once every month.
You have to watch any anime from Charlotte's completed list.
Tag me in your post when you have completed challenge to receive customized badge & TPC!
Don't forget to renew your participation at the beginning of every month!

Don't hesitate to ask questions, I will soon add them under FAQ!

🌮 June Challenge Participation Badges 🌮

[img]https://i.ibb.co/NmDW27S/juneparticipant22.png[/img]

🌮 June Challenge Completion Badges 🌮
Tag me for customization

🌮 Past Challenge Participation Badges 🌮

🌮 Banned Participants 🌮

Charlotte1412May 31, 2022 6:24 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 3, 2021 12:36 AM

Apr 2016
May Participation Open
May 6, 2021 6:01 AM

Jun 2020
Username: Bestkindoftrash
Anime: Makura no Danshi
Start date: May 6, 2021
End date: May 13, 2021
Review:

Badge: @Charlotte1412 You can choose, I don't mind anything
Comment: @Charlotte1412 I've got a few questions, does 2-cour anime mean ones which have 24 episode while 1-cour mean ones with 12 episodes? Is anime that I've started watching but not yet completed eligible for this challenge? Are special ONAs counted too?

@Bestkindoftrash Yay! My 1st participant! >.<
Okay. On a serious note, 1 cour anime = 10-12 eps
2 cour anime = 20-24 eps
And no, you have to start watching after you post here so no completed/already watching anime.
And also anything over 30 minutes count, but only one series/movie/OVA/ONA etc. per post/month. >.<

@Bestkindoftrash Ahh! Idk why I didn't get a notification >.<
If you want, you can give me images or I will choose from the anime you just completed.
Also I fixed the loophole you found in my challenge for next month :p
Let me know what you decide. Keep tagging me until I reply, I guess. >.<

@Bestkindoftrash I am guessing you didn't receive any notification for the tag. I have made you a badge but if you like to change it, give me images, I will try my best. >.<
Congratulations on completing the challenge.

𝟛 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
BestkindoftrashMay 15, 2021 3:54 AM

𝓢𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓫𝔂 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓾
May 6, 2021 1:47 PM

Nov 2015
Username: Otaku_baka_dsk
Anime: Bakuman.
Start date: 08 May 2021
End date: 16 May 2021
Review: That was quite a ride! I really loved it a lot! But I would have enjoyed it even more if takagi wasn't a jerk in few episodes and I lost all interest in that character, I'm glad that he is deuteragonist but not the protagonist, and there were also moments totally ruined and became annoying due to miyoshi. Well that's that, but I'm totally hyped about Mashiro and azuki's story and also about all other characters excluding takagi and miyoshi (I'm pretty sure there isn't much to expect from them).
Badge: @Charlotte1412
Comment: I love AWC challenges!! Let's hit it big baby~ (•ө•)♡

Preferred images: #1 | #2

@Otaku_baka_dsk I haven't watched the sequels nor was I intending to but the way you gave the summary gives me a little motivation to do so. I hope you like your badge. If not, feel free to ping me. :)

𝟝 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
Charlotte1412May 20, 2021 10:09 AM

May 8, 2021 11:00 PM
Jul 2018
Username: Waves02
Anime: Ao no Exorcist
Start date: 09 May 2021
End date: 14 May 2021
Review: Finished this one just now. Honestly I got bored at some episodes and some interactions between the characters felt awkward. Then the Okumura brothers saved the day and flew with a bird of blue flames, that was so cool. I cried at episode 10 alongside Kuro, I love that cat sith! ;_; I'm glad to have chosen this series for your challenge and will be watching the sequel and every extra of AoE soon. :D
Comment: Yeah, I haven't seen that anime yet even if it's quite old lol. Thanks for giving me an excuse to actually watch it ^^"

@Waves02 I am glad you are thinking about watching the sequel because I love this anime and mah boi Yukio needs more fans. I have made you a badge but if you like to change it, give me images, I will try my best. >.<

𝟝 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻

@Charlotte1412 That photo is alright though I wouldn't object to any of these either: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 Thank you so much! Glad to be completing the challenge too. Looking forward to next one ~

@Charlotte1412 Sorry, I meant, could you change the picture to one of the photos I linked above, please? ^^

@Waves02 Ahh no problem. I changed the badge. I used #1 image assuming you would prefer that, but if you like me to change, feel free to ping me. :)
Charlotte1412May 16, 2021 5:21 AM
May 11, 2021 2:37 AM

Dec 2020
Username: Scented_Candles
Anime: Kimetsu no Yaiba
Start date: May 11, 2021
End date: May 27, 2021
Review: It was really good, it really lives up to all the hype it's been getting, the animation was amazing and so was the story.
Comment: Thanks for starting this, it seems fun! ^_^

@Scented_Candles I haven't watched the movie yet, Idk when it will be available here because this is an awesome series and I could read the manga too but I enjoy the animation too much. >.<
I hope you like your badge. If not, feel free to add your preferred images and ping me. :)

@Charlotte1412 Thank you so much for the badge, I love it!! I really want to want to watch the movie too, I can't wait to see what happens next ><
𝟝 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
Scented_CandlesMay 27, 2021 2:19 PM
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚞𝚖 𝚂𝚎𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚎 | 𝙳𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜
[/center]
May 15, 2021 6:34 PM

Jun 2009
Username: Aur0ra
Anime: 3-gatsu no Lion
Review: This series is wonderful. I absolutely love all the characters in the series, Momo is my favorite <33
Will start season 2 soon.
Comment: ty.

@Aur0ra I haven't watched the sequels yet, Idk why though because this is an awesome series. Thanks for watching it. :D
I hope you like your badge. If not, feel free to ping me. :)

𝟝 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
Charlotte1412May 20, 2021 10:10 AM

Lovely set by EC Secret Snowman ⛄️ Thank you! 💗
May 18, 2021 5:41 PM

Sep 2014
Username: ownitlikeaboss
Anime: Akira
Start Date: May 18, 2021
End Date: May 18, 2021
Comment: This is a movie I've been putting off watching for a long time lol

Review: Hmmm I don't think I can even begin to explain what I just watched lol
I feel like a lot of things were happening all at once, and overall I am just confused. The animation was very nice though and now I can finally say that I've watched it so no regrets!
𝟙 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻

@ownitlikeaboss I might have watched it for a challenge like this or out of sheer curiosity. I still don't understand why I watched it. This was definitely not for me since I couldn't grasp the events in the movie at all. I hope you like your badge. If not, feel free to ping me. :)
@Charlotte1412 Ahahah I understand what you mean. I feel like most of the movie went completely over my head.
Thank you for the badge! It looks good! ( ´ ▽ ` )b
ownitlikeabossMay 20, 2021 1:43 AM

May 26, 2021 7:26 AM
bow chicka wow

Jan 2021
Username: lazy888
Anime: Steins;Gate 0
Start Date: May 27, 2021
End Date: May 28, 2021
Review: It was great, though it was quite sad. Okabe's suffering, Mayuri's unrequited love—it hurts seeing Mayushii cry :( . In terms of enjoyment, I could've enjoyed it more if I didn't force myself to binge-watch it even though I'm dozing off XD future Ruka kinda hot tho
Badge: @Charlotte1412 you can choose, anything is fine
Comment: finally had a reason to watch this, thanks!

@lazy888 This sci-fi series is one of my favourite and you are right, it feels better to watch it in a slow pace because we need to catch up what's happening in the series! >.<
I hope you like your badge(s). I couldn't choose! If not, feel free to ping me. :)

𝟝 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
coziitsuMay 28, 2021 5:16 PM
May 31, 2021 9:22 PM

Apr 2016
June Participation Open
Jun 1, 2021 4:54 AM

Dec 2020

Anime: Psycho-Pass
Start Date: June 14, 2021
End Date: June 25, 2021
Review: This has to be one of my favorite dystopian plotlines ever, it is so difficult to decide who's in the wrong and who is right, I really enjoyed watching it even though it forced me to use my brain a lot ;-;
Comment: Yay, another round :3

@Scented_Candles I truly underestimated the darkness of this series at the beginning. And also, if you tag me inside quotes, I won't get a notification. One of the reasons why I was late! >.<
I hope you like your badge. There are lots better picture out there I guess! If not, feel free to ping me. :)
@Charlotte1412 oh I didn't know that, I'll keep that in mind next time >.< and I love the badge a lot, thank you so much ^^
𝟝 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
Scented_CandlesJul 2, 2021 1:24 PM
[/center]
Jun 1, 2021 6:35 AM

Jun 2020

Anime: Hotarubi no Mori e
Start Date: 30 June, 2021
End Date: 30 June, 2021
Review: This was short but so, so sweet. It was a summer romance that lasted a few years with someone who was a fragile as glass, but for some reason, that was the most romantic thing ever. I'm kinda tearing up about the fact that she only got to touch him once after all these years and that it was some random kid who made him disappear, but I knew it was gonna happen sooner or later :( I really liked this and probably gonna rewatch again whenever I wanna cry :') Also, the end song is so beautiful.
Badge: @Charlotte1412 Sry for being so late, this month was rlly busy >.<
Comment: Sry for the last minute change. I really don't hv the time to watch a 2-cour anime, but my stubbornness won't let me give up on a challenge, so I'm just gonna sacrifice my points. At least, I complete the challenge I guess.

@Bestkindoftrash Wow! Your sheer determination astonishes me! But I am glad you watched such a sweet yet tragic movie..
And also, if you tag me inside quotes, I won't get a notification. One of the reasons why I was late! >.<
I hope you like your badge. There are lots better picture out there I guess! If not, feel free to ping me. :)

𝟙 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
BestkindoftrashJul 2, 2021 9:11 AM

𝓢𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓫𝔂 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓾
Jun 1, 2021 7:32 AM

Jun 2009
Anime: Supernatural The Animation
Start Date: June 01, 2021
End Date: June 03, 2021
Review: I quite enjoyed it, I like that the animated Sam and Dean resembles their actor counterparts.
Comment: ty.

@Aur0ra I love Supernatural so much, I just had to watch this one and surprisingly it wasn't bad. They even got Dean to voice the last 2 episodes (dubs). >.<
I hope you like your badge. It was hard to find an image for this series! If not, feel free to ping me. :)

𝟝 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
Charlotte1412Jun 5, 2021 3:37 AM

Jun 1, 2021 10:42 AM

Sep 2014
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Anime: Howl no Ugoku Shiro
Start Date: June 02, 2021
End Date: June 02, 2021
Comment: Don't mind me watching nothing but movies for this challenge(>人<;)
_______________________________________________________________________________________

@ownitlikeaboss I loved this movie so much! And you are welcome to watch just movies for this challenge. I have watched a lot of them, so, hopefully you won't run out of them anytime soon. >.<
@Charlotte1412 Thank you for the badge! ( *・∀・)ノ゛♥

𝟙 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
ownitlikeabossJun 6, 2021 4:31 PM

Jun 1, 2021 11:51 AM
Jul 2018
Anime: Dr. Stone
Start Date: June 12
End Date: June 19
Review: Where do I begin omg. I didn't know this anime was so much fun until now, otherwise I would have totally seen it sooner! There's an interesting premise, Senkuu counted so many billion seconds for 3700 years, that alone is insane. Not to mention the rapid growth of science that they keep making in Ishigami Village. I am so excited to watch season 2, so I'm gonna start it tonight. Asagiri Gen is so much fun, you truly need someone who's manipulative and clever to direct the social current and Chrome, Kohaku and the others! Very nice people to be friends with, Senkuu is living the dream of building the world again and getting everyone out of the stone! Is there gonna be a season 3? There should be one! 10/10, will tell everyone I know to watch this anime. :D
Comment: Thank you so much for this challenge! Dr. Stone was tons of fun! I'm gonna watch the second season tonight!

@Waves02 I loved it so much, I quickly added it to my favourite anime list! >.<
I hope you like your badge. If not, feel free to add your preferred images and ping me. :)
added your new badge~
𝟝 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻

@Charlotte1412 Thank you for checking on this challenge! I also watched Dr. Stone: Stone Wars immediately after completing the first season because I couldn't wait to see what happens next. I will be reading the manga next month!

Could you use this photo for the banner, please? :>

Or this one.

Thank you so much for the banner, it looks awesome! I'll be back in July for the next AWC! :D
removed-userJun 23, 2021 8:14 AM
Jun 1, 2021 5:11 PM

Mar 2016
Username: dianali
Anime: Hourou Musuko
Start Date: June 05, 2021
End Date: June 08, 2021
Review: I really like the unique story. It was pretty interesting watching the development of the characters and their struggles. I really like Nitori, Anna and Shi characters the most.
Comment: ^-^

@dianali I remember I watched it for a challenge and was shocked by the depth of the plot. I wasn't expecting that from this series. >.<
I hope you like your badge. If not, feel free to ping me. :) It was so hard finding a picture. If you find something better you want, you know what to do!

@Charlotte1412 Yeah, it's a shocking theme just to talk about, but a great show to watch. >.<
thank you a lot for the badge ^-^
𝟛 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
dianaliJun 13, 2021 10:46 AM
Jun 1, 2021 7:11 PM
bow chicka wow

Jan 2021
Anime: Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii
Start Date: June 02, 2021
End Date: June 02, 2021
Review: The show is cute and funny, super enjoyed it, especially when it's revealed that Narumi and Hanako are fujoshis, and the yaoi moments >w< and the OP >w<
Comment: lucky that you already watched this, since it overlaps with other anime warching challenges I've joined ^^

@lazy888 I felt this show was made for me. I blushed too at the part where Narumi thought Hirotaka was going to hit her but instead he kissed..lol >.<

𝟛 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
coziitsuJun 5, 2021 3:41 AM
Jun 1, 2021 10:58 PM

Nov 2015
Anime: Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2
Start Date: June 10, 2021
End Date: June 13, 201
Review: Rolo is the best yandere Boy! And Sayoko is the best maid! And everything else felt oddly familiar to the previous season so nothing felt so new but meh who cares about that, how much I enjoyed it is the main point here! (。•̀ᴗ-)و ̑̑✧
Comment: As for the badge please choose from This or This (Rolo is must!)

@Otaku_baka_dsk Ikr! XD
I loved season 1 so much that I jumped into season 2right away but the story wasn't worth much developing after that. :(
I hope you like your badge. Yes, definitely, Rolo's the highlight! If not, feel free to ping me. :)

𝟝 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
Charlotte1412Jun 13, 2021 5:03 AM

Jun 4, 2021 10:01 PM

Dec 2020

Username: FeezyWheezy
Anime: Banana Fish
Start Date: June 06
End Date: June 12
Comment: Happy to join for this month's <3
Review:

@FeezyWheezy I loved Banana Fish so much and this month I started reading the manga for a challenge. Sadly, you can't pick it after the anime because the anime changed it a lot. Read it from the beginning. I promise you, it's worth it!

𝟝 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
Charlotte1412Jun 13, 2021 5:00 AM
Jun 6, 2021 4:16 PM
伊達 政宗

Jul 2009
Username: lordsephiroth92
Anime: Dr. Stone
Start Date: June 6 2021
End Date: June 22 2021
Review: This was an really enjoyable anime. I also might have learned some science from it. Senku’s science creations never cease to be impressive, and Tsukasa is a great villain.I’m really dying to know what happens in season two.
Badge: (tag me here after completion) @Charlotte1412
Image:
Comment: Do I have to watch the whole anime or just season 1? It’s on Crunchyroll as having 2 seasons. Also, am I required to post again next month?

@lordsephiroth92 Only season 1 since on MAL both seasons have separate entries, so they are basically two entries and for now I only allow 1 entry/month.
Also when I say participation for next month is open, if you want to participate, you have to post again. Hope it cleared your doubts.

The characters are all so good in their own way and then there's Senku, a super chaotic good and I love him! >.<
𝟝 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
Charlotte1412Jun 23, 2021 6:43 AM
Jul 1, 2021 10:35 AM

Apr 2016
July Participation Open
Jul 1, 2021 1:08 PM

Nov 2015
Anime: Steins;Gate 0
Start Date: Jul 15
End Date: Jul 21

Review: It felt the same as previous season but with very less excitement, nothing new happens other than swapping some characters, who does the same thing as in the previous season. But the characters were never this annoying before.(;一ω一||) And I really miss cheery Hououin Kyouma's voice ಥ_ಥ

Image: *** | ***

Comment: Yay a new month a new anime!! \\\(۶•̀ᴗ•́)۶////

@Otaku_baka_dsk It definitely did not live up to the hype. Rather, things got dull dull and repetitive! >.<
I hope you like your badge. If not, feel free to ping me with your preferred changes. :)
𝟝 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
Charlotte1412Jul 29, 2021 12:42 AM

Jul 1, 2021 2:48 PM
伊達 政宗

Jul 2009
Anime: Dr. Stone: Stone Wars
Start Date: July 1 2021
End Date: July 13 2021
Review: The ending was really sad but there is hope because Senku will have a solution with science! I want to read the manga now to know what happens next. It was interesting to see who who the true villain really was but not that surprising.
Image:
Comment: I really look forward to watching this! Thanks for the badge from last month’s challenge.

@lordsephiroth92 Honestly, I was waiting for the twist. I really want to read the manga too, but I also kinda want to watch the anime only. >.<
I hope you like your badge. If not, feel free to ping me with preferred images. :)

𝟛 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
Charlotte1412Jul 28, 2021 8:44 PM
Jul 1, 2021 6:07 PM
bow chicka wow

Jan 2021
Anime: Perfect Blue
Start Date: July 03, 2021
End Date: July 03, 2021
Review: mind-f*cked, confused af, that's all I gotta say ><
Image:
Comment:

@lazy888 I will be rather completely honest with you. I still don't understand what I watched to this day! >.<
𝟙 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
coziitsuJul 13, 2021 9:15 AM
Jul 2, 2021 12:44 AM

Sep 2014
Anime: Hataraku Maou-sama!
Start Date: July 06, 2021
End Date: July 09, 2021
Badge: ☆Charlotte1412
Comment: Finally watching an anime that's not a movie this month! (●`・ω・)ゞ<ok!

☆ownitlikeaboss There was supposed to be substance in the plot?! I didn't assume that at all! Lol! XD
@Charlotte1412 I guess I was just a fool to expect anything more lol Thank you for the badge! ( ´ ▽ ` )b

𝟛 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
ownitlikeabossJul 13, 2021 9:50 AM

Jul 2, 2021 3:33 AM
Jul 2018
Anime: Stranger: Mukou Hadan
Start Date: July 30, 2021
End Date: July 30, 2021
Review: It was a good movie, the animation is amazing considering this was made in 2007. Studio Bones really did a good job with making this movie be action-packed and engaging. It's open-ended too, so that's one more thing to think about, beside the way the light glides over the swords and the surrounding mountain scenery. Tobimaru is a good boy >w< he's got some serious skills! I was so impressed when he bit into people and helped out!
Image: this one (only the Nanashi part if you can, if not, could you find a proper photo, please?)
Comment: This month I didn't watch a lot of anime due to being burnt out in June (exams and lots of anime watching will do that). Thank you for this challenge, glad to have completed it after all. ^^

@Waves02 Being from 2007, I didn't expect much from animation side but this was a piece of art and the story was good too, kept me engaged. >.<
I hope you like your badge. If not, feel free to add your preferred changes and ping me. :)
𝟙 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻

Charlotte1412Jul 31, 2021 10:20 PM
Jul 2, 2021 4:22 AM

Jun 2020

Anime: Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Start Date:
End Date:
Review: (a few words after completion)
Badge: (tag me here after completion)
Image: (add preferred badge image or leave blank)
Comment: @Charlotte1412 Sorry, I really don't think I can finish in time...😅

BestkindoftrashJul 31, 2021 12:01 AM

𝓢𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓫𝔂 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓾
Jul 2, 2021 5:06 AM

Jun 2009
Anime: Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
Start Date: July 09
End Date: July 10
Review: Ended up enjoying this series a lot more than I thought I would.
Comment:

@Aur0ra Honestly, me too. I had so less expectations from this series that I quite enjoyed it. >.<
I hope you like your badge. If not, feel free to ping me with preferred images. :)

𝟛 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
Charlotte1412Jul 28, 2021 8:31 PM

Jul 2, 2021 10:54 AM

Apr 2020
Username: ZozoNinja
Anime: Ookami to Koushinryou
Start Date: July 03, 2021
End Date: July 05, 2021
Review: daaamn the story was interesting and this medieval atmosphere hit me really hard
Image: this
Comment: that was worth to watch yay

@ZozoNinja I loved the atmosphere so much. I hope you watch the second season too! >.<
I hope you like your badge. If not, feel free to ping me with your issues. :)

@Charlotte1412 yepyep im planning it
thank u!
𝟛 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
ZozoNinjaJul 13, 2021 8:50 AM
Jul 2, 2021 11:39 AM

Dec 2020

Username: FeezyWheezy
Anime: No Game No Life
Start Date: July --
End Date: July --
Review:
Badge:
Image:
Comment: Woo! Let's see how July treats me this go around <3

Jul 2, 2021 1:28 PM

Dec 2020
Anime: Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
Start Date: July 3, 2021
End Date: July 18, 2021
Review: This was better than I thought it would be, I'm not the biggest fan of fantasy but this was quite interesting ^^
Comment: ٩(◕‿◕。)۶

@Scented_Candles I don't like isekai either but I did not hate this series. >.<
I hope you like your badge. If not, feel free to ping me with your preferred image. :)
𝟝 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
Charlotte1412Jul 29, 2021 12:32 AM
[/center]
Jul 31, 2021 10:21 PM

Apr 2016
August Participation Open
Aug 1, 2021 2:35 AM

Nov 2015
Anime: Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Returns
Start Date: 01 August , 2021
End Date: 04 August , 2021

Review: I remember most of the cases as I watched a few episodes a long while ago when they aired it on TV! But still it was interesting (^^ゞ

Image: x | xx

Comment: I finished it very quickly this month! ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

@Otaku_baka_dsk I really liked the cases and the actual believable solving unlike most mystery anime but unfortunately too many died in the process..lol! XD
I hope you like your badge. If not, feel free to ping me with your preferred changes. :)
𝟝 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
Charlotte1412Aug 19, 2021 10:28 AM

Aug 1, 2021 5:29 AM

Dec 2020

Anime: Jujutsu Kaisen
Start Date: August 8, 2021
End Date: August 16, 2021
Review: That was really good, I loved all the characters, can't wait for the movie ><
Image:
Comment: :)

@Scented_Candles It was a great anime to binge-watch. I am excited to watch more! >.<
I hope you like your badge. If not, feel free to ping me with your preferred images. :)
𝟝 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
Charlotte1412Aug 19, 2021 10:38 AM
[/center]
Aug 1, 2021 7:42 AM

May 2021
Username: Keiimin
Anime: Blend S
Start Date: 1st Aug. 2021
End Date: 14th Aug. 2021
Review: This was really cute and fun, even made me laugh out loud a couple of times! Hideri's definately my fav character („ಡωಡ„)
Image: any from here (1/4 preferred)
Comment: Thank you!

@Keiimin I found the opening very catchy, still rings in my head sometimes. It was a good light watch. >.<
Sorry I couldn't use your preferred image!
@Charlotte1412 The opening - definitely! It's fine, thanks again~
𝟛 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
KeiiminSep 27, 2021 8:43 AM
Aug 1, 2021 7:49 AM

Apr 2020
Anime: One Outs
Start Date: 2021 August 02
End Date: 2021 August 03
Review: i dont really know most of the rules of baseball but it was really fun to watch Tokuchi's mindgame
I thought it would end with 25 episodes the story, but it didn't, so I'm going to start the manga
Image: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
Comment: (^▽^)

@ZozoNinja I loved the mind games a little too much but sadly I haven't started the manga. When you do, let me know if it's worth it! >.<
𝟝 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
Charlotte1412Aug 19, 2021 10:31 AM
Aug 1, 2021 7:52 AM
Jul 2018
Anime: Akatsuki no Yona
Start Date: August 19, 2021
End Date: ??
Comment: Alright, this should be nice.
removed-userAug 19, 2021 3:39 AM
Aug 1, 2021 8:49 AM

Jun 2009
Anime: Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara
Start Date: August 08, 2021
End Date: August 10, 2021
Review: Hidden jem, I enjoyed every episode.
Image:
Comment:

@Aur0ra I liked the series very much. I have a dislike for magic related anime but this was good. >.<

𝟛 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
Charlotte1412Aug 28, 2021 11:16 PM

Aug 3, 2021 12:48 AM

Jun 2021
Username: hanakoxbby
Anime: Noragami Aragoto
Start Date: August 3nd, 2021
End Date: --
Review:
Badge:
Image:

Comment: TYSM

@Charlotte1412 I fixed it! Gomenasai!
hanakoxbbyAug 3, 2021 5:34 AM

"When I reach out to you... you don't reach back... what can i do for you to answer me? to face me? to reach for me?"

Aug 3, 2021 12:00 PM

Mar 2016
Username: dianali
Anime: Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai
Start Date: August 03, 2021
End Date: August 31, 2021
Review: It took me a little for watching it, but I really liked the story and the characters. I can say that I cried because Sakuta cried. I couldn't hold my tears because he tried so hard to help everyone and at the end he was the one who was really in pain
Comment: Can you do me a favor and give me a badge from this anime, please ^-^. Just really liked everything and it's really hard to choose a image. thank you in advance :)

@dianali I was on a seasonal anime binge marathon when I came across this and it turned it to be so much better than others of this troupe.
𝟛 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
Charlotte1412Sep 3, 2021 8:09 AM
Aug 5, 2021 2:32 PM
伊達 政宗

Jul 2009
Anime: Baccano!
Start Date: August 5 2021
End Date: August 18 2021
Review: This was really interesting and a good mafia/action anime , but I had a hard time understanding what happened in what sequence. I’ll watch the specials and maybe understand it better
Comment: I've been wanting to watch this for years so, might as well try it

@lordsephiroth92 Haha, when you do, explain it to me too, because stuff kept happening and I kept watching without processing anything! XD

𝟛 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
Charlotte1412Aug 19, 2021 10:41 AM
Aug 9, 2021 4:04 AM

Oct 2017
Username: Zixyph
Anime: Zombieland Saga
Start Date:
End Date:
Comment: I was going to watch this before the second season came out but never had the time. At least now i get two seasons :)

Sep 2, 2021 12:06 PM

Apr 2016
September Participation Open
Sep 2, 2021 12:18 PM

Apr 2020
Anime: Nanbaka
Start Date: 2021. Sept. 07.
End Date: 2021. Sept. 11.
Review: I liked the style, it was fun to watch but i think they could have invested more in the characters stories , I watched the 2nd season too and the problem is the same as with One Outs, the sequel hasn't been adapted :c
Image: https://i.imgur.com/wtyt4sS.jpg
Comment:

@ZozoNinja Yeah I felt the same. The characters could have had some real depth instead it was a light comedy which I soon forgot after watching. >.<
I know it's very late but I hope you like your badge. If not, feel free to ping me with your issues. :)
𝟛 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
Charlotte1412Dec 24, 2021 8:54 AM
Sep 2, 2021 5:31 PM
伊達 政宗

Jul 2009
Anime: Dororo
Start Date: September 2 2021
End Date: September 15 2021
Review: This anime was really sad and Hyakkimaru’s family was really cruel. The sword fights were really cool and the ending was nice.
Image:
Comment: Thanks, this was a good anime

@lordsephiroth92 Ikr! >.< I hated them for what they did to him but the anime was really cool, and their adventures were awesome!

𝟝 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
Charlotte1412Dec 26, 2021 2:46 AM
Sep 3, 2021 12:07 AM

Nov 2015
Anime: Kenpuu Denki Berserk
Start Date: 06 September, 2021
End Date: 12 September, 2021

Review: That was great! Words cannot comprise this legend ( ✧Д✧) カッ!!

Image: please choose anything you prefer :)

Comment: Thank you for another month of greatness, I really love your list! (◎^▽^◎)

@Otaku_baka_dsk This series was so legendary and sadly the remakes were so bad, so don't watch them, rather read the manga! >.<
I know it's late but I hope you like your badge. If not, feel free to ping me with preferred images. :)

𝟝 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
Charlotte1412Dec 26, 2021 2:44 AM

Sep 4, 2021 11:57 PM

May 2021
Username: Keiimin
Anime: Deadman Wonderland
Start Date: 5th Sept. 2021
End Date: 27th Sept. 2021
Review: My expectations were high when I started watching this. The story had such an interesting concept. But, after I finished it all I was left with was some cliche character troupes and an underdeveloped story. I feel like as the story progressed it just got worse. I think I'll try to read the manga next and see how the two compares. Overall, it was a fun experience, a bit dull, but worth watching.
Image: you can just choose~
Comment: Thanks for hosting these monthly challenges and I'm so sorry if I shat on an anime you like (´ε`;)

@Keiimin I totally agree with you on this! So don't worry about commenting honestly about the series you watch. >.<
I know it's late but I hope you like your badge. If not, feel free to ping me with preferred images. :)

𝟛 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
Charlotte1412Dec 26, 2021 2:51 AM
Sep 6, 2021 5:17 AM

Dec 2020
Anime: Kuroshitsuji
Start Date: September -, 2021
End Date:
Review:
Badge:
Image:
Comment: (≧∀≦)
[/center]
Sep 13, 2021 5:28 AM

Jun 2009
Anime: Otome Youkai Zakuro
Start Date: September 13, 2021
End Date: September 14, 2021
Review: It felt random sometimes, still it was fun to watch. But I don't get why this is Seinen?
Image:
Comment: ^^

@Aur0ra I totally agree with you! Lol! I watched it so randomly that I have almost no recollection of this. >.<

𝟛 𝕋ℙℂ 𝔸𝕎𝔸ℝ𝔻𝔼𝔻
Charlotte1412Dec 26, 2021 5:23 AM

Oct 2, 2021 9:50 PM

Apr 2016
October Participation Open
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] 1 Taco, 2 Tacos, 3 Tacos, 4! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AnnoyingTiger888 - Nov 13, 2018

468 by fausifahrial »»
Oct 15, 2023 10:52 AM

Sticky: » [CARD] Taco Tuesday [HIATUS/WEEK 64] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

saengdao - Dec 3, 2018

1514 by Charlotte1412 »»
Jan 19, 2023 11:08 PM

Sticky: » [OPEN] TPC Register & Update ( 1 2 )

Charlotte1412 - Apr 24, 2021

69 by Otaku_baka_dsk »»
Jan 2, 2023 4:10 AM

Sticky: » 🌮 Newsletter (first issue on 11-27-18)

AnnoyingTiger888 - Nov 13, 2018

11 by removed-user »»
Jul 20, 2022 4:44 PM

» [CLAIM] Claim A Country [CLOSED]

Charlotte1412 - May 30, 2022

20 by JowaPlays »»
Jul 11, 2022 9:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.