Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 23, 2021 2:59 AM
Jul 2017
Possible spoilers below.

I have the impression that the creator of Eden of the East has some kind of fetish related to guys parading naked in front of women.
Moreover, these guys don't even protect themselves from being seen.
At first I thought it was just an idea to start an anime - a naked boy with no memory appears in front of the girl.
Then pulling pants in front of a policewoman - here it could be a comedy element.

Sadist cutting penises with a man? Here I started to wonder if the creators do not have some kind of fetish, but again - I found it just such a motive.

But the ending is a festival of naked guys parading in front of women. Even Ohsugi, after that his crush saw him, having the opportunity to completely dress, he just put on his coat like some exhibitionist. Really this anime has some very dodgy tendency towards a fetish called CFNM - clothed female naked male.
If the roles were reversed in the plot, such a story would never have been filmed.

Did you have similar impressions too?
Apr 23, 2021 4:35 AM
Feb 2021
I thought so too, and those scenes kinda annoyed me.
Apr 23, 2021 12:47 PM
Feb 2021
doliwaq said:
Possible spoilers below.

I have the impression that the creator of Eden of the East has some kind of fetish related to guys parading naked in front of women.
At first I thought it was just an idea to start an anime - a naked boy with no memory appears in front of the girl.
Then pulling pants in front of a policewoman - here it could be a comedy element.

Sadist cutting penises with a man? Here I started to wonder if the creators do not have some kind of fetish, but again - I found it just such a motive.

But the ending is a festival of naked guys parading in front of women. Even Ohsugi, after that his crush saw him, having the opportunity to completely dress, he just put on his coat like some exhibitionist. Really this anime has some very dodgy tendency towards a fetish called CFNM - clothed female naked male.
If the roles were reversed in the plot, such a story would never have been filmed.

you have so much sexual stuff in your favorites anime though 💀
Apr 26, 2021 12:02 PM
Jul 2017
_rosepetqlz_ said:
doliwaq said:
Possible spoilers below.

Yeah, soooooooo?
Jun 9, 2021 4:08 PM
Dec 2015
doliwaq said:
_rosepetqlz_ said:

Yeah, soooooooo?

More probably it's just male fanservice for girl watchers

More topics from this board

» WHAT THE HELL WAS IN THE TRUCKS?!

Sagepool - Feb 24

7 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Feb 25, 1:19 PM

Poll: » Higashi no Eden Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grapeofdeath - Jun 18, 2009

432 by OneMoreFinal »»
Oct 21, 2023 4:06 PM

» IS THERE ANY "HARD" EDEN OF THE EAST FANS

hitsugaya111 - Mar 22, 2018

7 by rent-free »»
Jun 16, 2023 9:43 PM

Poll: » Higashi no Eden Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Plate - Apr 9, 2009

404 by prozyne »»
Apr 9, 2023 1:35 AM

Poll: » Higashi no Eden Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

removed-user - Apr 16, 2009

245 by Euroqean »»
Mar 29, 2023 6:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.