Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 19, 2021 7:32 AM
Mar 2020
The genre can be whatever as long as there's a good romance involved but preferably shoujo I'm having trouble finding romances without any toxicity involved in the relationships so please don't recommend things like Toradora for example (Im currently reading the My Little Monster manga and I like it but the clingiest from Haru is a turn off because of how extreme it is so I'd prefer nothing like that) I'm also open to any LGBTQ+ recommendations as long as there's no fetishization :>
Mar 19, 2021 7:43 AM
Dec 2020
Hey, nice to see another person watching SK8.
Try Kimi ni Todoke for romance, it is very shoujo kinda series but it is a heart warming story overall.
Kamisama Kiss is also good.
daniraevysMar 19, 2021 7:49 AM
Mar 19, 2021 7:52 AM
Jul 2018
Any Shinaki film
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (It's more of a comedy though)
Akatsuki no Yona (You might fav this one)
Kokoro connect
ReLife
Tsuki ga Kerei
Love, Chunnibyou and Other Delusions (This is a cute one).
Mar 19, 2021 7:57 AM
Mar 2020
Ive seek Nozaki and I actually liked it quite a big and I dropped Chunnibyou need to pick it back up but their all on my watchlist probably gonna watch Akatsuki no Yona tonight though since you said I might fave thanks!
Mar 19, 2021 7:59 AM
Mar 2020
daniraevys said:
Try Kimi ni Todoke for romance, it is very shoujo kinda series but it is a heart warming story overall.
I was actually about to watch Kimi ni Todoke later next week but Im kind of scared to watch Kamisama Kiss I heard its actually kind of sad idk though thanks for the recos!
Mar 19, 2021 8:01 AM
Dec 2020
SakiReverse_ said:
daniraevys said:
I was actually about to watch Kimi ni Todoke later next week but Im kind of scared to watch Kamisama Kiss I heard its actually kind of sad idk though thanks for the recos!

The Kamisama Kiss manga has some really sad arcs, but the anime is good and has a happy ending. Most of the arcs of anime are fun.
Mar 19, 2021 8:07 AM

Nov 2017
Aishite Knight - comedy, romance (42 episodes)

Relife - romance, school, slice of life (17 episodes)

Inuyasha - adventure, romance, historical, action (193 episodes, 4 movies, and a sequel about their daughters)

"he has it big as a cactus
but he won't let go of my head
and I puke on his cock bitch" - Boy by Fishball 
Mar 20, 2021 7:21 AM

Apr 2020
I recommend Lovely Complex. It's a shoujo anime, pretty funny too. The main characters' chemistry is seriously good. This is far from typical shoujo anime, which I find kinda interesting. Here is the synopsis:

Risa and Otani are always being laughed at as the comedy duo. Risa, a girl, is taller than the average girl, and Otani, a boy, is shorter than the average boy. However, Risa has feelings for Otani that shocks him.

I don't think I've ever seen a show where the guy is basically much shorter than the girl. You know most shoujo have a tall leading man. But still I honestly find Otani attractive. You'll gonna love him too. ♡✧( ु•⌄• )

»»————- ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀɪᴇs ʜᴇʀᴇ ————-««
Mar 21, 2021 8:31 PM
Mar 2020
irishwonders said:
I recommend Lovely Complex. It's a shoujo anime, pretty funny too. The main characters' chemistry is seriously good. This is far from typical shoujo anime, which I find kinda interesting. Here is the synopsis:

Risa and Otani are always being laughed at as the comedy duo. Risa, a girl, is taller than the average girl, and Otani, a boy, is shorter than the average boy. However, Risa has feelings for Otani that shocks him.

I don't think I've ever seen a show where the guy is basically much shorter than the girl. You know most shoujo have a tall leading man. But still I honestly find Otani attractive. You'll gonna love him too. ♡✧( ु•⌄• )
I've heard of that I'll definitely check it out!

More topics from this board

» Any sort of smut where someone isn't innocent to the degree of not seeming human?

isseixkoneko - 3 hours ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago

» can you recommend me an anime i havent watched?

berkcan4you - Yesterday

8 by Eleben »»
7 hours ago

» Anime/ Manga to binge

theD00mGuy - May 1

5 by Eleben »»
7 hours ago

» need some loli Hmanga recommendations

Introvert_ShutIN - Yesterday

2 by MadanielFL »»
8 hours ago

» Any anime/manga with birds as the main focus?

doomteensy - Yesterday

4 by Lucifrost »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.