Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 10, 2021 6:13 PM

Aug 2020
For months I keep seeing this everytime I go to the very last page of hentai sorted by date here on MAL. I asume it's an upcoming hentai adaptation but I wonder why was it placed next to some of the oldest hentai here on MAL. I assume maybe just an error because of the unknown date of release yet.

As far as I could gather this is based on a game released on April 21th 2020 about a convenience store manager (ugly bastard) who targets 3 girls accused of shoplifting. The plot somewhat reminds me of Keibiin. I don't know much else about this. Since it's not an old hentai I'm not really interested in it because it's not on my marathon yet, but it still made me a little curious after constantly seeing it popping up on the last page of hentai sorted by date.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Mar 10, 2021 7:46 PM
Jul 2015
Don't know... Maybe in a Japanese source we could find more info about it.
Oct 4, 2021 12:29 PM

Aug 2020
HentaiList10 said:
For months I keep seeing this everytime I go to the very last page of hentai sorted by date here on MAL. I asume it's an upcoming hentai adaptation but I wonder why was it placed next to some of the oldest hentai here on MAL. I assume maybe just an error because of the unknown date of release yet.

As far as I could gather this is based on a game released on April 21th 2020 about a convenience store manager (ugly bastard) who targets 3 girls accused of shoplifting. The plot somewhat reminds me of Keibiin. I don't know much else about this. Since it's not an old hentai I'm not really interested in it because it's not on my marathon yet, but it still made me a little curious after constantly seeing it popping up on the last page of hentai sorted by date.

As far as I'm aware it's a production by Suzuki Mirano that has no set release date as of yet
Nov 22, 2021 6:27 AM
Aug 2016
Crowniko said:
HentaiList10 said:

As far as I'm aware it's a production by Suzuki Mirano that has no set release date as of yet

Suzuki Mirano are perfect looking forward to this
Nov 22, 2021 11:38 AM

Aug 2020
kirigayaya said:
Crowniko said:

Suzuki Mirano are perfect looking forward to this

Yeah they're probably the best of the A1C companies

More topics from this board

Poll: » Konbini Shoujo Z Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai1608 - Dec 28, 2021

18 by Serhiyko »»
Apr 9, 2023 7:59 AM

Poll: » Konbini Shoujo Z Episode 4 Discussion

Hentai1608 - Aug 1, 2022

3 by Detector1977 »»
Mar 12, 2023 7:50 AM

Poll: » Konbini Shoujo Z Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Jun 1, 2022

6 by Cybertron123 »»
Feb 20, 2023 4:00 AM

Poll: » Konbini Shoujo Z Episode 2 Discussion

Syureria - Mar 4, 2022

2 by Hentai1608 »»
Mar 9, 2022 9:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.