Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 18, 2020 11:36 AM
Jun 2013
I am stumped about the ending. So

Next is Fool, I am assuming Fool being the "last human on earth" likely means it was a reference to Fate/Grand Order, with the Lost Belt, where

For the vampire princess, May, do you think that is maybe Arcueid Brunestud from Tsukihime? Or that was a completely random vampire?

Finally the Last page where the April witch leaves her room. I am assuming that the "setting" she saw is the same setting from Fate/Requiem where all humans have a "holy grail" and can grant their own wishes freely. Is that what we can interpret?

May 22, 2021 1:00 PM

Aug 2009
greed2 said:
I am stumped about the ending. So

Next is Fool, I am assuming Fool being the "last human on earth" likely means it was a reference to Fate/Grand Order, with the Lost Belt, where

For the vampire princess, May, do you think that is maybe Arcueid Brunestud from Tsukihime? Or that was a completely random vampire?

Finally the Last page where the April witch leaves her room. I am assuming that the "setting" she saw is the same setting from Fate/Requiem where all humans have a "holy grail" and can grant their own wishes freely. Is that what we can interpret?

Kinda late(cause I just read it) but remember that all those works, except Tsukihime, were written years later.

I assume that she died figuratively. Everyone was immortal and could grant their wishes so it cancelled out her powers. But remember that at the start she lied that she "didnt want to die". So who knows.

Fool wasnt the last human. That was the lie. He basically sacrificed himself for the rest of humanity(or more accurately for April to make her leave the house)..

Some random vampire. Arcuied doesnt have wings.

May 22, 2021 2:09 PM
Jun 2013
ssjokg said:

Kinda late(cause I just read it) but remember that all those works, except Tsukihime, were written years later.

I assume that she died figuratively. Everyone was immortal and could grant their wishes so it cancelled out her powers. But remember that at the start she lied that she "didnt want to die". So who knows.

Fool wasnt the last human. That was the lie. He basically sacrificed himself for the rest of humanity(or more accurately for April to make her leave the house)..

Thanks, Fate/Strange Fake made it vague when it mentioned that the April Witch had “Lived forever..” Hard to tell if that was figurative; it seems nice that she didn’t want to die, but it is sad that she was so lonely for so long. I didn’t read Fate/Requiem, yet, but I assume everyone is immortal there.

For Fool, a lie? Honestly thought Fool was David Bluebook. Didn’t catch that “he sacrificed himself” part; I thought he died from natural cause.

And thanks for elaborating about May, hope to see this vampire princess eventually in any future Type Moon works.

May 22, 2021 2:16 PM

Aug 2009
greed2 said:
ssjokg said:

Thanks, Fate/Strange Fake made it vague when it mentioned that the April Witch had “Lived forever..” Hard to tell if that was figurative; it seems nice that she didn’t want to die, but it is sad that she was so lonely for so long. I didn’t read Fate/Requiem, yet, but I assume everyone is immortal there.

For Fool, a lie? Honestly thought Fool was David Bluebook. Didn’t catch that “he sacrificed himself” part; I thought he died from natural cause.

And thanks for elaborating about May, hope to see this vampire princess eventually in any future Type Moon works.

I believe this story is set(at least the end) way after SFS(if it even is the same timeline) so Prelati's comment doesnt really matter.

I used "sacrificed" figuratively. He didnt have to say that lie but he used his -natural-death to make her powerless against humans.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.