Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 5, 2020 7:32 PM
Apr 2018
Simply thought a anime adaptation would be nice.
Nov 5, 2020 9:49 PM

Feb 2018
I agree, give me a fantasy theme.
Nov 22, 2020 9:36 PM

Oct 2014
for that it need to generate enough popularity first. i would honestly support this. its a quality novel. im not disappointed at all after chapter 29. things are kept interesting. plot is nice. characters are likeable. the only thing i would criticise it for would be that it has its deus ex moments. also im a little disappointed that some moments became "oh its not as bad". i think the author should have gone with the oh shit.. bad stuff can happen to people that cause permanent consequences rather than going for a pleasant outcome. other than that 9/10 as of now
Dec 19, 2021 1:00 PM

Apr 2016
Only if the gore, action and inner monologues are done justice in an anime adaptation. I've already put the manga on hold because it just feels watered down compared to the novel. And that's not a fault of the medium, I've read/watched manga/anime, that did live up to their novels. Not here though so far, unfortunately.

So if a potential anime would be similar to the manga, then I don't need one.
Feb 6, 2022 8:35 PM

Oct 2014
Pit93 said:
Only if the gore, action and inner monologues are done justice in an anime adaptation. I've already put the manga on hold because it just feels watered down compared to the novel. And that's not a fault of the medium, I've read/watched manga/anime, that did live up to their novels. Not here though so far, unfortunately.

So if a potential anime would be similar to the manga, then I don't need one.

didnt read the manga only the novel. sadly we only get a chapter once a blue moon
Feb 9, 2022 11:45 AM

Apr 2016
Zerephiehell said:

didnt read the manga only the novel. sadly we only get a chapter once a blue moon

I'm not up to date with the manga, but what I've read was pretty watered down. Which was disappointing, as it's not as if manga can't do justice to a light novel.

But yeah, last volume of the novel released over 2 years ago. I hope volume 5 gets even bigger than 4 as compensation. XD
Feb 10, 2022 7:37 AM

Oct 2014
Pit93 said:
Zerephiehell said:

I'm not up to date with the manga, but what I've read was pretty watered down. Which was disappointing, as it's not as if manga can't do justice to a light novel.

But yeah, last volume of the novel released over 2 years ago. I hope volume 5 gets even bigger than 4 as compensation. XD

fingers crossed. i think the only problem that im having with the story is that its fairly conveniant when it comes to events. deus ex machina problem solving but if you ignore it im really digging it
Mar 12, 2022 3:14 PM
Mar 2018
I would literally sell all my limbs for an anime adaptation
Dec 19, 2022 7:59 AM
Jun 2008
I think the LNs were canceled? We would've gotten a new one by now otherwise. The author seems really unsure whether book 5 will get written in the afterword for book 4 too.
Dec 30, 2022 12:06 AM
Aug 2021
darkmac said:
I think the LNs were canceled? We would've gotten a new one by now otherwise. The author seems really unsure whether book 5 will get written in the afterword for book 4 too.

Back in September, the author (Kiki) tweeted that the fifth novel would be delayed until 2023. So hopefully that gets a release this year and an English translation soon enough after.

More topics from this board

» I want to start this series but i have some questions

nguyenduyhoangb - May 16, 2023

2 by darkmac »»
May 25, 2023 10:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.