Forum Settings
Forums

Manga Writer looking to Collab with Manga Artist

New
Sep 25, 2020 10:07 PM
Sep 2020
Writer Looking for Manga Collab

Hi everyone! I hope that you all are safe during these crazy times and doing well.
I'm looking for a manga artist to collab with on a manga series that I’m dedicated to creating. I'm inexperienced when it comes to officially writing but I am very creative and have always had a knack for writing. I believe that I have a great story concept that will grab a huge audience. I’m experienced when it comes to promoting a brand and social media marketing. My obvious goal would be to either publish online and grow a fan base that way or submit it to a publisher and getting paid eventually. I would love to start a social media page for our manga where we share character ideas and designs and really get the audience and followers excited for our work. I don’t want to necessarily post my idea on the page but I have written a very raw rough draft that gives an overview to the story and I am currently working on character profiles. The project would probably fit into the action/adventure category, but I feel there are a lot of twists that makes it hard to stay in one category. The reason I am reaching out to someone so early is because I would love a passionate partner to work with on this project so we can bounce ideas off one another and create something great. It can be our project. I am very humble and just want to create something that positively impacts the manga/anime world. If I can get manga artist that can draw as a partner then I really feel that we could create something great. If not I plan on writing the whole thing then paying an artist to draw it for me. I really like a variety of styles so I’m open to figuring out what style works for this manga. I love styles like demon slayer , naruto , my hero , fire force, black clover. Styles I’m not too fond of are styles like in code geass or fairy gone. Also I don’t want to over sexualize the charters and don’t want any nudity or cursing.
**You as the Artist:**

Open to phone calls or discord calls to communicate ideas and brainstorm. 18+. I understand that not everyone is outgoing and social so I just need someone who is not afraid to speak their mind , but is respectful and really is passionate Your job will be mainly to draw the actual manga and make character designs. I literally can’t draw a stick figure so I would stick to promotion and writing.

**Me as the Writer:**

I'm 25 from New York.

I will focus on writing and possibly the story Baird storyboard(rough rough rough sketches). I can also handle the promotion and maybe setting up a patreaon and maybe build a website.

If interested

You can either DM me on reddit or email me at coachtylerrodriguez@gmail.com and I’ll send you my story idea to see if it’s something your interested in.

More topics from this board

» English essay

Jeycopp - Feb 3, 2015

12 by JeanParcks »»
3 hours ago

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

362 by nin-tendo »»
Yesterday, 11:56 AM

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

4 by DollzchanAi »»
Yesterday, 6:15 AM

» BL reference in Tomodachi Life

Kinspie13 - Apr 24

4 by Kinspie13 »»
Apr 24, 9:41 PM

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

3 by Vapor_AU »»
Apr 24, 8:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.