Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 2, 2008 7:53 AM

Jan 2008
ITT: We discuss what we think of new NDS games we played. OK?

Lost in Blue 3
Well, I recently started playing Lost in Blue 3, 'cause I loved 1 and 2. But what a disappointment.

It seems programmers had partly rewritten the core code, so the touch screen navigation has been ruined. You need to lift your pen away from the screen twice for every time you climb up a ledge.

The map has become less detailed too, it no longer shows trees and only some ledges.

And now to the main problem. I don't like the girl! In the earlier games I liked the girls and didn't mind paying attention to them (I even frequented the hot springs together with them, lol). This new girl though, she is a blonde with giant tits, and I get the impression she's a good for nothing whose only good point is her tits! And that "good point" is not attractive to me (proud member of SOL brigade and DFC club).
Aw, I loved loli Skye and DFC Ami...
Moreover, the guy looks like he is like 7-9 or something, while the girl looks much older (you never know with animé girls though)

All in all, this game seems like a downgrading of the earlier ones.

Anyone else played this game? What did you think of it? Or have you played any other recent games that you want to recommend or just complain about?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 18, 2008 7:51 AM

Sep 2007
I've played number 2 but found it pretty boring cuz I couldn't actualy explore the island cuz they need water/food/engery before I even leave the "home". But that's maybe how good my survival skills are. :D
Though I think it's a pretty cool genre.
I give Lost in Blue 2: 4/10
Jun 7, 2008 4:11 PM

Jan 2008
Lisianthus said:
I've played number 2 but found it pretty boring cuz I couldn't actualy explore the island cuz they need water/food/engery before I even leave the "home".

I heard that many have problems with that, have no idea why though, I don't think the game is very hard. Or maybe I'm just really good? lol
Feb 11, 2009 6:46 PM

Sep 2007
i'm really looking forward to Phantasy Star Zero, and a few other RPGs . . .

Phantasy Star Zero (ファンタジースターZERO)
Shining Force Feather
Tales of Hearts
Blue Dragon Plus
Suikoden Tierkreis
7th Dragon
Oct 19, 2021 1:01 PM
Dec 2017
Most recent new one i finished is Sakura Note an import from Japan.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » DS Accessories/Games you own

Plastikcat - Feb 10, 2009

9 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Oct 19, 2021 1:08 PM

» Favorite Nintendo DS game

Jelise - Jan 24, 2009

24 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Oct 19, 2021 12:57 PM

» Nintendo DS Browser

Plastikcat - Feb 10, 2009

1 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Oct 19, 2021 12:51 PM

» The World Ends With You

kritikalxx - Apr 24, 2008

9 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Oct 19, 2021 12:48 PM

» setting up a usb wi-fi at home

pitman - Jan 2, 2008

1 by Lisianthus »»
May 18, 2008 7:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.