Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 2, 2020 2:43 PM
Jan 2020
Here's a fun fan-fiction about the mysterious and iconic fictional anime racer known simply as the daring Racer-X, from the colorful "Speed Racer" (Tatsunoko Productions) media (anime/comics/games/cinema) franchise! Enjoy (and thanks for reading),

====

Racer-X, also known as the mysterious Masked Racer, had become an elusive and iconic figure in the landscape of modern auto-racing in Asia, Europe, and North America. There were subtle rumors that he was the older brother of the renowned celebrity auto-racer known simply as Speed Racer, a fantastic young competitor who made such a big splash in the well of iconic races around the globe, including the famed Indy-3000, where he took the Silver Trophy for 2nd place two years-in-a-row. The reason folks rumored that the mysterious Masked Racer, Racer-X, was actually the older brother of Speed Racer was because both iconic auto-racers loved to race cleanly and without cheating or bravado and both auto-racers were superb and similar at handing dangerous race turns without creating waves that led to crashes.

RACER-X: "I left home at a very young age to grow up by myself on the streets of Amsterdam (Europe), so I'm really not sure if Speed Racer is indeed my younger little brother, as the underground rumors have flown, but I certainly recognize that Speed and I auto-race quite similarly and wonder if he shares my unequivocal passion for handling a car the way I handle life itself, making me at least an incidentally odd Big Brother figure for Speed Racer, which is why I honestly hope Speed has been learning about non-terrorism from my special style of top-like auto-racing!"

Even if the mysterious Masked Racer, Racer-X, was not actually the estranged older brother of the famous auto-racer known as Speed Racer (or 'Speed' for short), it was obvious that Racer-X raced inspiringly and in ways that motivated racing writers to compare him liberally to his at least symbolic younger brother and track counterpart Speed Racer. However, Racer-X exhibited a certain driving command over the ability to commandeer vehicles racing out of his way that made him feel like a captain of the flames. This made Speed Racer a touch jealous of his at least symbolic older brother, though he nevertheless considered Racer-X to be the ultimate auto-racing captain of complete road rage control.

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

More topics from this board

» English essay

Jeycopp - Feb 3, 2015

12 by JeanParcks »»
6 hours ago

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

362 by nin-tendo »»
Yesterday, 11:56 AM

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

4 by DollzchanAi »»
Yesterday, 6:15 AM

» BL reference in Tomodachi Life

Kinspie13 - Apr 24

4 by Kinspie13 »»
Apr 24, 9:41 PM

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

3 by Vapor_AU »»
Apr 24, 8:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.