Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 29, 2020 9:35 PM
Nov 2017
Just your run of the mill blackmail/ntr. I watched it raw so I can’t tell u everything that was done but it wasn’t hard to figure out that the female Mc was a teacher who was in a relationship and was caught by a student who then blackmailed her to sleep with him. Ofc in hentai the characters are dumb AF and do what there told. She does it with her well endowed student and it hurts to much at first so she doesn’t seem to get into right away, then as she’s leaving the student informs her it wasn’t a one time thing and she’s not getting off that easy as per usual hentai and then I think he said I bet sex with your lover won’t come close to what I can do for you bc she gets her boyfriend/fiancé/lover to sleep with her to make her feel better and u can tell she got nothing out of it. Also the first sex with the student made the kid out to be a virgin bc it was way to quick and the inky thing she commented on was the amount of seiki he shot out. I can guess how the next one will be with the preview of her starting to really enjoy how much he fills her up. I will watch the subbed version when it’s out to confirm the rest of my suspicions. I don’t like ntr very much as is but when it’s the same VA’s. Plus the 4 minute story at the beginning along with the depressing music it just gets old. 2/10 until I see the subbed version
Aug 30, 2020 12:11 AM
Aug 2016
agree
but its look more like

its a work place the guy is her husband (dana - sama) mostly is husband

Aug 30, 2020 1:24 AM
Nov 2017
kirigayaya said:
agree
but its look more like

its a work place the guy is her husband (dana - sama) mostly is husband

Well as much as I hate ntr I know it’s slightly better to know what’s coming but there’s so many ntr coming out all the time or tentacle/monster shit.
Sep 4, 2020 11:05 AM

Feb 2018
Same studio with furifure 2

Please don't do this at your office....

Good boy, kouhai
Sep 8, 2020 4:09 AM
Jul 2020
Does anyone know the doujin of this? Or does it got a doujin??
Sep 8, 2020 6:11 AM
Oct 2013

Overall most typical blackmail ntr. art and animation was nothing special. felt she was too thick but lacking in Substance. Showed the play out of the situations alright though
User-sanDec 29, 2020 4:17 AM
Sep 13, 2020 4:45 AM

Oct 2012
lol hentai mama listed this as vanilla rofl
Sep 22, 2020 9:40 PM

Aug 2015
Typical ntr garbage story. I guess creativity is going out the window.
So many boobs in fairy tail, it's crazy.
Oct 23, 2020 5:01 PM
Oct 2014
Love both Vanilla and NTr.

This one is decent the characters are okay the villain guy is average unlike other NTr where the guy is old, ugly and fat. The animation is good i mean all of the H-adaptation they made is good quality.

One thing though is the introduction is like 4 minutes with just the text on the screen.
Is this the new way of backstory just the text on the screen no more animated backstory.
HamjirouOct 23, 2020 5:07 PM
Nov 7, 2020 8:49 PM
Nov 2020
[quote=L-Mo-Reppin message=60595809]Just your run of the mill blackmail/ntr. I watched it raw so I can’t tell u everything that was done but it wasn’t hard to figure out that the female Mc was a teacher who was in a relationship and was caught by a student who then blackmailed her to sleep with him. Ofc in hentai the characters are dumb AF and do what there told. She does it with her well endowed student and it hurts to much at first so she doesn’t seem to get into right away, then as she’s leaving the student informs her it wasn’t a one time thing and she’s not getting off that easy as per usual hentai and then I think he said I bet sex with your lover won’t come close to what I can do for you bc she gets her boyfriend/fiancé/lover to sleep with her to make her feel better and u can tell she got nothing out of it. Also the first sex with the student made the kid out to be a virgin bc it was way to quick and the inky thing she commented on was the amount of seiki he shot out. I can guess how the next one will be with the preview of her starting to really enjoy how much he fills her up. I will watch the subbed version when it’s out to confirm the rest of my suspicions. I don’t like ntr very much as is but when it’s the same VA’s. Plus the 4 minute story at the beginning along with the depressing music it just gets old. 2/10 until I see the subbed version

So I’m guessing the second ep won’t have a good ending? I’m very new to this stuff I feel really bad for the husband tho
Apr 23, 2021 7:04 PM
Jan 2021
One of the hottest HAnime🔥. Waiting for episode 3.🙏

PS. Does anyone here know about this original manga chapter or light novel? Please comment below, i thank you for that.
Feb 24, 2023 3:56 AM
Feb 2023
Hi all, if you want episode 3 to be released please sign the petition: https://chng.it/KgnBTkSt

Tired of waiting!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo ga Yatsu ni Idakareta Hi Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Dec 29, 2020

27 by DavidKing91 »»
Feb 24, 2023 3:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.