Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 24, 2020 6:17 AM

Apr 2020
Since It was still a mystery, why not make your own, right?
You can start from after Jintan ran away from the secret base then Menma followed him.
Aug 24, 2020 6:30 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
All I remember is that there was a scene that kind of tied it to a river so I assume she had an accident and drowned.

Also, hello, I work in the funeral industry and the main reason I'm making this post is to remind everyone that when somebody drowns, their body fills up with the excess liquid that they'd taken in - and on top of that, if it's in a natural river and not something loaded with chlorine like a swimming pool, there's a fuckton of bacteria. The amount of leaking that can come out of a drowned cadaver is rather insane. Not just like, their anus, but their eyes, ears, literally anything with a slight opening has the possibility to just start gushing like a well. And the way that it interacts with the extreme amounts of bacteria - as would be present in a natural river - can often result in fascinating things happening with that liquid that gets stored up in the body.

A funeral I had worked with somebody who drowned in a lake began leaking brown and red goo from their ears and eyes, as an anecdotal example, because of the overflow of liquid + the bacteria + natural blood.

On top of this, that riverbed was shown to be decently rocky and fast, meaning she likely had a lot of lacerations and bruisings from the rockbed, making the way she would've appeared on the table even more gruesome due to external injury caused by getting thrown around by a fast moving riverbed. She would've been leaking out of every orafice in her body on top of having a heavily damaged exterior.

Just wanted to share this have a nice day

Aug 24, 2020 5:28 PM

Apr 2020
Manaban said:
All I remember is that there was a scene that kind of tied it to a river so I assume she had an accident and drowned.

Also, hello, I work in the funeral industry and the main reason I'm making this post is to remind everyone that when somebody drowns, their body fills up with the excess liquid that they'd taken in - and on top of that, if it's in a natural river and not something loaded with chlorine like a swimming pool, there's a fuckton of bacteria. The amount of leaking that can come out of a drowned cadaver is rather insane. Not just like, their anus, but their eyes, ears, literally anything with a slight opening has the possibility to just start gushing like a well. And the way that it interacts with the extreme amounts of bacteria - as would be present in a natural river - can often result in fascinating things happening with that liquid that gets stored up in the body.

A funeral I had worked with somebody who drowned in a lake began leaking brown and red goo from their ears and eyes, as an anecdotal example, because of the overflow of liquid + the bacteria + natural blood.

On top of this, that riverbed was shown to be decently rocky and fast, meaning she likely had a lot of lacerations and bruisings from the rockbed, making the way she would've appeared on the table even more gruesome due to external injury caused by getting thrown around by a fast moving riverbed. She would've been leaking out of every orafice in her body on top of having a heavily damaged exterior.

Just wanted to share this have a nice day
Very cool information. Thank you for posting this.

Have a nice day
DefeatingMeAug 24, 2020 5:37 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - May 5, 2011

389 by Grimenio »»
Apr 30, 10:52 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

xity - Apr 28, 2011

319 by Grimenio »»
Apr 28, 8:34 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 23, 2011

1236 by NillyPC »»
Apr 23, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2011

387 by NillyPC »»
Apr 23, 7:23 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 9, 2011

327 by NillyPC »»
Apr 23, 6:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.