Forum Settings
Forums

Scoop Musou: "Scoop Hadouhou!" ( `・ω・´)♂〓〓〓〓★(゜Д ゜ ;;;).:∴ Dogooo Volume 2 Dicussion

New
Aug 10, 2020 5:17 PM

Apr 2013
I really like this noble lady Lucrezia LOL. Omg she is so funny.
I was dyting when Catria did a fist pump and said "Awesome! I finally have an ally!" (a rationa ally)

Alan dug up her most secret, darkest secrets LOL
12 years old - Intensely reading a novel where the 2 characters were "shoveling"
14 years old - Peeking through a door to watch 2 seniors "shoveling"
Acting calm when receiving a love letter but secretly overjoyed
Delighted at her brand-new adult lingerie
Video of Lucrezia rubbering her [the noun here has been shoveled] against the edge of a desk and [this novel is meant to be enjoyed by teens]."

Also the shovel cult has grown so much bigger. Shovel Shipyard with their shovel oars, shovel sails, shovel trickets...

The princess is getting mightily scary now too LOL
Her brainwashing is top-notch. Her psychological shoveling is really too powerful LOL

Castria and her Holy Knight Shovel Blade too... LOL Omg she was crying trying to convince herself it was a Holy Sword.

I can't wait to see her in the manga. Her reactions are golden~!

Oh and the side story at the end LOL OMG I almost forgot about it. Jesus Princess Lithisia had mistakenly took Alan's "daily shoveling" to mean daily masturbation... and so... she ends up practicing her "daily shoveling" too LOL and she also admitted to have "shoveled" to Alan once LOL
duderusAug 10, 2020 5:30 PM

Oct 27, 2020 5:52 AM

Sep 2020
Ive actually finished this huh...

The party continued their quest yadayadayada they saved a Sage (forgot her name), beat some weaknecromancer, retrieve the silver orb, saved and helped a young female noble Lucrezia. Stuff happened. and now shes accompanying them to retrieve the green orb. End

I actually liked Lucrezia's arc (for the most part) and Alice bdsm torture play. The jokes were so bad that theyre actually good.

Alice-chan has finally cracked :<

Catria has started to show cracks aswell, the princess seems to have a plan for this which is quite troubling

Lucrezia had a near miss with shovel death but was fortunately saved by Alan.
I hope shell help fortify Catria's staggering defense

Lithisia has started to corrupt the world.

More topics from this board

» Nice name

iamKetranLang - Oct 25, 2020

4 by cythraul »»
May 6, 2021 11:30 PM

» Scoop Musou: "Scoop Hadouhou!" ( `・ω・´)♂〓〓〓〓★(゜Д ゜ ;;;).:∴ Dogooo Volume 1 Dicussion

duderus - Aug 10, 2020

1 by A1ter_00 »»
Oct 25, 2020 3:07 AM

Poll: » Scoop Musou: "Scoop Hadouhou!" ( `・ω・´)♂〓〓〓〓★(゜Д ゜ ;;;).:∴ Dogooo Chapter 1 Discussion

KingShulox - Sep 30, 2020

0 by KingShulox »»
Sep 30, 2020 2:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.