Forum Settings
Forums

Does anyone ever start to get tired of Anime and Otaku culture?

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 29, 2020 9:37 AM

Apr 2010
_Poxy_ said:
Then don't fucking post in the thread you bum. Don't even click it, move a long. I don't understand what you get out of posting just to tell me how sick of these threads you are. I've already had 5 other jack asses do what you have and when I asked why they can't answer me. Maybe you can. I doubt it though since you all have nothing better to do in your unproductive lives than sit on the internet and take the time out of your day to involve yourself with something you dislike.

Hilarious. Next time make a thread about an original topic before regurgitating the same thread that others have made over and over again about "muh burnout" and besides, I did answer your question.

Guess what, you have the option of not engaging in these repeated threads. Omg woahhh isn't that amazing? Want to know something else? You don't even have to read them let alone click on them! Isn't that wonderful? Oh but wait there's more! You can put these kinds of threads on ignore as soon as you see them so you don't have to look at them at all. Hopefully more dumb fucks like you see this and start applying this fantastic knowledge I've provided so myself and others don't have to keep seeing users posting how tired they are of seeing the same regurgitated threads over and over again.Cause it's just as irritating. So instead of bitching why don't YOU make an original topic and break the cycle?
May 29, 2020 9:40 AM

Feb 2015
Just leave or take a break or something? Like it's not that complicated to begin with.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters?

Alpha_1_Zero - Today

15 by Fischer77 »»
9 minutes ago

» Is it weird to be attracted to anime characters under the age of 18? ( 1 2 )

bluefin2004 - Yesterday

55 by Fischer77 »»
13 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

239 by TitanOfPlasma »»
22 minutes ago

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

60 by Alpha_1_Zero »»
23 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you perfer Split Cour or Consecutive Cour?

animegamer245 - 2 hours ago

9 by Rhaelynne »»
28 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.