Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 3, 2020 11:08 PM
May 2020
actually, I'm not playing YU-NO vn and i just watch it these days. When i watch the Ayumi route, it really broke my heart. She's so suffering, she got blackmailed, and the end of the episode, she got killed.

for you guys who played the original vn before, can you spoil me about Ayumi route? but dont tell me about the blackmailed scene, it really break my heart lol

if the vn is more heartbreaking, maybe i won't play it xd

thanks. ^^
svshitrashMay 3, 2020 11:12 PM
May 4, 2020 5:17 PM

Apr 2009
I dunno about spoiling it but things are what they are. I only watched Episodes 1-6 and episode 25 so don't know how this anime was done as a whole in regards to this still i'll comment as a person who felt bad for her coming from the original game. I dunno about justice her but things are better in terms of understanding her struggles and her relationship with Takuya than the anime. Her route in the beginning has an end the anime didn't show. The inner feelings for one another(Ayumi/Takuya) is better shown in scenes which later on helps put those scenes towards the end in better context on their relationship front.

The anime rushed last episode which rushed her scene with Takuya along with flat out removing another scene right afterwards(I don't think she was mentioned in the scene with Takuya's father neither in the last episode but my memory is vague here). I can't speak on the remake in regards to all of this, I only played the original game but I imagine it's similar. And for these reasons I think it's worth playing or viewing on youtube if you don't want to play it. She has a "true/happy" ending separate from the main story too so there's that also.

Honestly tho I hate being that guy believe me, but if you enjoyed the anime or at least curious to how things are done/executed in the game, then I encourage you to at some point play or take a look at the game. I believe it's all on youtube anyway if you don't want to put the money forth to buy it just to find out and you can just take a look at specific routes/parts.
DreddMay 4, 2020 7:28 PM
May 4, 2020 10:47 PM
May 2020
Dredd said:
I dunno about spoiling it but things are what they are. I only watched Episodes 1-6 and episode 25 so don't know how this anime was done as a whole in regards to this still i'll comment as a person who felt bad for her coming from the original game. I dunno about justice her but things are better in terms of understanding her struggles and her relationship with Takuya than the anime. Her route in the beginning has an end the anime didn't show. The inner feelings for one another(Ayumi/Takuya) is better shown in scenes which later on helps put those scenes towards the end in better context on their relationship front.

The anime rushed last episode which rushed her scene with Takuya along with flat out removing another scene right afterwards(I don't think she was mentioned in the scene with Takuya's father neither in the last episode but my memory is vague here). I can't speak on the remake in regards to all of this, I only played the original game but I imagine it's similar. And for these reasons I think it's worth playing or viewing on youtube if you don't want to play it. She has a "true/happy" ending separate from the main story too so there's that also.

Honestly tho I hate being that guy believe me, but if you enjoyed the anime or at least curious to how things are done/executed in the game, then I encourage you to at some point play or take a look at the game. I believe it's all on youtube anyway if you don't want to put the money forth to buy it just to find out and you can just take a look at specific routes/parts.

So at the game she's more suffering than the anime itself? does she have a relationship beside a family with Takuya?

For the game, maybe i won't play it xd. To be honest, I'm too scared to play. As you said, i look at the game on YouTube and discovered an Eriko route and it shocked me. She got raped by Ryuuzoji which is not shown at the anime and its a bitter truth to me.

Honestly, I didn't like this kind of stuff, you know, I'm a wholesome gang. But still i really curious and want to know all the stories xd.
May 4, 2020 11:03 PM

Apr 2009
svshitrash said:
Dredd said:

So at the game she's more suffering than the anime itself? does she have a relationship beside a family with Takuya?

For the game, maybe i won't play it xd. To be honest, I'm too scared to play. As you said, i look at the game on YouTube and discovered an Eriko route and it shocked me. She got raped by Ryuuzoji which is not shown at the anime and its a bitter truth to me.

Honestly, I didn't like this kind of stuff, you know, I'm a wholesome gang. But still i really curious and want to know all the stories xd.

I dunno if I could describe the suffering as more. Yes she did have a relationship with Takuya that was more than just mother/step-son from their inner feelings that came to the surface under extreme circumstances(the bathroom scene) in her route.
DreddMay 4, 2020 11:07 PM
May 5, 2020 3:41 AM
May 2020
Dredd said:
svshitrash said:

I dunno if I could describe the suffering as more. Yes she did have a relationship with Takuya that was more than just mother/step-son from their inner feelings that came to the surface under extreme circumstances(the bathroom scene) in her route.

Thanks for telling me that ^^. Anyway, do you recommend me to play the game or not? Like i said before, i can get easly triggered for stuff like that. If i play the game, do you think i strong enough to complete it? If i do, where can i get the pc98 fantranslation version?
svshitrashMay 5, 2020 4:40 AM
May 5, 2020 4:45 AM

Apr 2009
svshitrash said:
Dredd said:

Thanks for telling me that ^^. Anyway, do you recommend me to play the game or not? Like i said before, i can get easly triggered. If i play the game, do you think i strong enough to complete it?

To be quite honest, given your second post I can't answer this as a yes definitively. Certain things are different in the game(skipped over in the anime)(at least in the original) in comparison to the anime even in Ayumi's route that will likely trigger you. I don't know if they are there in regards to the remake. My memory a is little vague in regards to every little thing too. If you take the youtube route you should maybe be able to find out when they occur and skip them. So I have to push and just say go with your gut feeling. Sorry I couldn't provide a better answer. Maybe someone will come along and offer better guidance in regards to this.
DreddMay 5, 2020 5:11 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2019

137 by RepeaterSiroop »»
Feb 16, 12:25 PM

» About Hatano Kanna (Spoilers)

ginchan789 - Apr 10, 2019

42 by RyuuanLinke »»
Feb 7, 11:09 AM

» This anime is underrated

saikyozero - Apr 1, 2023

8 by ShivamLH »»
Jan 18, 10:50 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2019

87 by Ara-Ara_Oneesan »»
Jan 13, 2:27 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2019

245 by alana_alexander »»
May 31, 2023 5:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.