Forum Settings
Forums

Is anyone else an inconsistent anime watcher as well?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 17, 2020 4:50 AM

Nov 2019
In a sense I binge more often than I watch consistently. Sometimes I'll go over two weeks without watching anything, but typically while I'll binge shows I haven't seen I frequently pull out shows I've seen when I'm not particularly inclined to watch something new. Bingeing is more a function of me forgetting to follow seasonals, or watching one that is already done with it's run so I can just sail through it.
Nico nico ni~eed a siggy like the all the cool kids
Really wish we had a rep system so I could farm it and spam rep+
Apr 17, 2020 5:44 AM
Jul 2018
Yeah, but that's because of university
Apr 17, 2020 5:45 AM
Jan 2020
I consider myself that type of watcher, one day i'll watch about 10 - 20 episodes, some day i'll watch only 2 or 4 and some days I won't watch at all.

So yeah i'm inconsistent, I guess for me it depends how i'm feeling, if i'm doing something more important or want to do something else.
Daft Punk is love, Daft Punk is life

Apr 17, 2020 5:47 AM
Shattered Angel

Mar 2015
I've been more like this recently. I'll watch a lot within a short span (maybe a week) and then not watch any anime for months.
Apr 17, 2020 5:59 AM
Jun 2019
Sometimes i could finish 40-50 eps in 2 days & sometimes just 1-3 eps per day at a time. This has many factors to consider like slow net, not interested with what your watching, The number of eps in a show(the more eps it has, the more im pressured to finish it fast), being a phone user, etc.

so yeah!!! ive been in that phase every now & then.
Apr 17, 2020 6:19 AM

Jan 2020
I've been anime fan for so many years. And considering the years and how much of a fan I am, I really haven't read and seen much. I have to be in the right mood as well, and some anime don't interesting me much so I've never bothered to watch them, even if they are popular. I also am usually busy playing an MMO (right now it's Guild Wars 2), so there goes my time.
Apr 17, 2020 6:27 AM

Aug 2015
Yes. Of course. XD
I mean, a few moths ago, i barely appear on MAL because i literally didn't watch any anime for more that 2 months (and also because MAL faced some problem at that time).
While usually, i'll watch anime everyday since i'll follow 7-8 seasonal anime, and watch finished anime too. But nowdays, i'm like, watch all new episodes of seasonal anime i'm following at the end of the week, while not watching anything at all for 6 days. Sometimes i skipped and do it the next week. XD

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Apr 17, 2020 7:03 AM

Mar 2013
Yea I feel that way quite often, sometimes I don't watch any anime for 7 months or even longer cause I have no interest at all. And then (like right now) I go back to watching it almost daily.
"You think your power has limits, I say it's limitless."

Apr 17, 2020 7:49 AM

Aug 2016
I'm inconsistent with most things I try to do.
Who are you and why do you show your hostility towards a complete stranger whom you've not once spoken with before. Are you seriously asking to get blocked? Well, if that's what your intent is; to tempt me into throwing hands with someone as lowly and insignificant as you, then i may grant your wish provided you articulate yourself a bit better when trying to spite a person of my wavelength.
Apr 17, 2020 8:06 AM

Feb 2016
Back when I was younger, I often went through a similar pattern of binging anime, going through 35-50 episodes each weekend. Every few weeks or so, binging started feeling like a chore, and I would enter a period where I stopped watching anime altogether.

Nowadays, it's difficult for me to binge watch due to other commitments, but I usually watch one episode a day. If I am relatively free, maybe up to four episodes. I am more excited to sit down and watch an episode now that I do not binge, but watching patterns should be an individual preference, and by no means am I saying that it is bad to binge; you do you.
Apr 17, 2020 10:30 AM

Mar 2016
Yeah, I relate too since I used to binge alot of anime back in 2015-2016 whilst I took a break during 2017-2019 cus school and exams. Now Im back...

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police 😫
Apr 24, 2020 3:18 PM
Dec 2018
Yes, the only shows I've seen since quarantine were darwin's game and demon slayer.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Are Risqué Anime Bad for the Industry?

Dragevard - 9 hours ago

22 by FanofAction »»
2 minutes ago

» show me your anime 3x3

707supremacist - 11 hours ago

47 by KodomoKomodo »»
7 minutes ago

» What is the best anime in your opinion?

tappioca - 1 hour ago

7 by Serafos »»
12 minutes ago

» Do you think we should have live-action show turn into anime?

RedTea33 - 3 hours ago

5 by Ratris_Decision »»
20 minutes ago

» Can you distinguish reality from fiction?

tappioca - 25 minutes ago

0 by tappioca »»
25 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.