Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 10, 2020 5:30 AM

Mar 2019
The 3rd season got delayed. It was planned for Fall 2019 but it didn't finish. It will include a big movie event even.

https://zh.moegirl.org/%E6%88%91%E6%98%AF%E6%B1%9F%E5%B0%8F%E7%99%BD#
https://www.zhihu.com/question/311527982/answer/592900383

(You have to understand Chinese to read it)

EDIT: 第三季第一集发布日期暂定为20年5月3日。 - We will get on 3rd May 2020 the first episode of the third season

The second season has not been subbed anywhere. There is only Chinese raw available. If you have any questions about this or don't understand sth in Chinese, you can directly ask me.
dlxuniuniuJan 11, 2020 3:52 PM
May 25, 2020 12:01 PM

Aug 2018
thank you for sharing!
Aug 14, 2020 10:26 AM
Nov 2018
It is now August and no sign of a third season...has it been delayed?
Sep 7, 2020 3:17 PM

Mar 2019
Alright. 8 months later and I am back on this thread. But sadly I don't have any more information about the third season. I have searched the whole baidu pages without finding any official statement from 2:10 AM Animation. All I can find is that everybody is saying that we will get a third season but noone can confirm when exactly. 两点十分 (2:10 AM Animation) didn't say anything about it. The date I said before cannot be right.
Well, there are people saying it will be a movie instead of a third season but without any official info sadly.

Thinking about the whole series again, I would love to see a third season. How they marry and have a family etc. A little bit like Clannad After Story but not that sad. Although the end in season 2 is quite closed and a happy one, so I can imagine we won't get a third season. There is a manga which is already finished. But tbh the animation is just so much better in compare. All I will say without spoilering that much is that they will be happy together.
Sep 8, 2020 5:50 AM
Aug 2018
dlxuniuniu said:
Alright. 8 months later and I am back on this thread. But sadly I don't have any more information about the third season. I have searched the whole baidu pages without finding any official statement from 2:10 AM Animation. All I can find is that everybody is saying that we will get a third season but noone can confirm when exactly. 两点十分 (2:10 AM Animation) didn't say anything about it. The date I said before cannot be right.
Well, there are people saying it will be a movie instead of a third season but without any official info sadly.

Thinking about the whole series again, I would love to see a third season. How they marry and have a family etc. A little bit like Clannad After Story but not that sad. Although the end in season 2 is quite closed and a happy one, so I can imagine we won't get a third season. There is a manga which is already finished. But tbh the animation is just so much better in compare. All I will say without spoilering that much is that they will be happy together.
before third season I need to watch second one first. I'm curious to know something. How did you watch second season ? I can't find anywhere no matter how much I looked for it
Sep 8, 2020 6:13 AM

Mar 2019
Capriciousghost said:
before third season I need to watch second one first. I'm curious to know something. How did you watch second season ? I can't find anywhere no matter how much I looked for it

Well I have mentioned it before...sadly there is no Eng sub for the second season. It wasn't popular enough outside China to be subbed...no subgroup decided to do that. There is only the raw in Chinese...I have watched that since I speak the language.
If you need that, I can give you the link or just simply search on baidu.

More topics from this board

» So is this not available to watch yet?

Major1234 - Mar 13, 2019

13 by Darklordx265 »»
Dec 17, 2021 9:27 PM

» About the PV...

Confucius - Oct 20, 2018

2 by Confucius »»
Oct 20, 2018 4:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.