Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 12, 2019 6:05 PM

Oct 2019
So was only really using this to see what my total time has been watching different shows which was cool but my friends are more drink beer and work on cars so don't really even know how to speak animes to people as only really been the only one in the group haha so any recommendations or even an idea on where to go on the forums would be great
Dec 12, 2019 7:31 PM

Aug 2015
Welcome to the Forums !

Most people stay in the forum games.
I hope that you enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to add me~~

Dec 12, 2019 7:38 PM
Oct 2019
Your friends sound like my kinda ppl. That's amazing lol
Dec 12, 2019 8:14 PM

Oct 2019
yeah but cars is an expensive hobby though haha
Dec 13, 2019 3:10 AM

Jul 2016
Welcome UK thrasher,sounds like your friends are pretty cool people! :D But I understand the pain of being the only one that likes anime and having nobody to talk about it with.This is why I am on this site! feel free to hang around the forums,and send me a message if you want!
Dec 13, 2019 3:41 AM

Feb 2015
Kia ora!

I'm not a car enthusiast, but I just wanna know if you and your mates also do sleeper builds. Seems fun surprising people on the road with it looking unassuming and all.
Dec 13, 2019 4:16 AM

Aug 2010
Welcome to the community and enjoy your stay!

It is completely fine to be like the only person who likes Anime within your entire circle of friends.

Most importantly is that you continue to enjoy your hobbies and at the same time, seek out people who share common interests as you.

Do continue to be friends and interact with people even though they might not be into Anime.
Post Office
Collection
Hall of Fame
Dec 13, 2019 3:33 PM

Oct 2019
Nothing amazing at the moment have just started on converting my road car which is a 97 bmw 750il (welcome to give a quick google to get an idea of what it is) in to a drift hack for the track which eventually I want to itasha it also

Konradikon said:
Kia ora!

I'm not a car enthusiast, but I just wanna know if you and your mates also do sleeper builds. Seems fun surprising people on the road with it looking unassuming and all.
Dec 13, 2019 11:12 PM

Apr 2013
Hello, welcome on mal !
Dec 14, 2019 12:34 AM

Feb 2015
Ukthrasher said:
Nothing amazing at the moment have just started on converting my road car which is a 97 bmw 750il (welcome to give a quick google to get an idea of what it is) in to a drift hack for the track which eventually I want to itasha it also

Konradikon said:
Kia ora!

You got a classy looking car there, man. Which anime character are you gonna decorate it with?
Dec 14, 2019 12:41 AM

Oct 2019
haha thanks but probably won't stay that way with much track use and not sure atm so far either yuki from sao or kurisu from stiens;gate but there's just to many I want haha

Konradikon said:
Ukthrasher said:

You got a classy looking car there, man. Which anime character are you gonna decorate it with?
Dec 14, 2019 3:18 AM

Feb 2015
Ukthrasher said:
haha thanks but probably won't stay that way with much track use and not sure atm so far either yuki from sao or kurisu from stiens;gate but there's just to many I want haha

Konradikon said:

You can always have one character on each side of the car so that way no waifus are left behind xD
Dec 14, 2019 6:42 AM

Aug 2018
Hello Ukthrasher, nice to meet you and welcome to MAL forums

I hope you will enjoy your time here.

Feel free to add me if you wanna talk about Anime, games or whatever ^^
Dec 14, 2019 7:35 AM

Mar 2017
Hello and welcome to MAL! (^o^)/

Feel free to add me. ()

"I hate painful things. I also hate scary things. Surely, those people too... whether its pain or scary things, I think they... don't want it too."

~ Yoshino
(Date A live)
Dec 14, 2019 12:08 PM

Oct 2009
Welcome to MAL bro!!!

▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▄▐░░░░
▒░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄░░░
░░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░
░░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░
░░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░░░░░
░░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░░░░
░▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀░░░░░
░▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄░░░
░░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌░░
░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░

More topics from this board

» hihi!!

aniiaya - 10 hours ago

4 by YanYan »»
2 hours ago

» Hello everyone!

Palash_6 - Yesterday

29 by Palash_6 »»
Today, 8:24 AM

» introduce my activity

loligoth666 - Apr 22

10 by loligoth666 »»
Today, 8:06 AM

» Hi everyone

fdasfdsadsa - Apr 23

5 by YanYan »»
Today, 7:48 AM

» no longer lurking, always happy to befriend somebody!

not-perfect - Apr 23

12 by YanYan »»
Today, 7:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.