Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 28, 2008 5:28 PM

Dec 2007
Since I will be busy with school and managing the website for downloads and streaming, I will need a few people who are willing to keep this club running and alive.

Just post here if you wish to become one. (must remain "mod"erately active)
Also include how often you are on MAL, how/what you would contribute (i know.. kinda hard), and any other interesting info
I put these random stuff so that I don't randomly appoint people

Also, if there are any complaints about an admin/mod, post it here and I will figure out what to do. *Include Account Name and Reason

~Yoshiness

I will appoint the admins/mods this week sometime (before the show premieres)
yoshinessMar 30, 2008 8:28 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 29, 2008 6:51 PM

Jun 2007
Well, if you don't get any other replies, I suppose I could give you a hand. I saw this topic yesterday, but I figured a bunch of people would jump at the chance. So far it doesn't seem like that, yeh.

I'm on MAL everyday posting in a few other clubs I'm in or generally surfing the database looking for good things. I can't really say what I'd bring to the table in terms of...club content and such...One would reckon I could keep people chattin' by thinking of topics to chat about. If you had any orders of what I should do, I'd follow them through.

So yeah, I'd be willing to give you a hand, man.
Mar 30, 2008 4:46 AM

Feb 2008
hay ya well i am on most days from about 16:00 to 23:00 gmt

i am happey to help you if i can and wood like to have a go at runing a club for a bit

i am dislexsick so my spelling is terible sore, but i think i can still help out a lots so pleas give me a shout

i whach a lot of anime at the moment about 3-4 houres a day so....yer that wont help but ow well.

as for stuff to bring to the club...i dont know but ask and i will see what i can do.

Wolf
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » How many of you guys have played the game?

yoshiness - Mar 15, 2008

9 by Eucliwood »»
Dec 7, 2011 6:39 AM

» Blue Crystal Rod

Mozzi - Jun 29, 2008

8 by Eucliwood »»
Dec 7, 2011 6:37 AM

» ABOUT DIRECT DOWNLOADS

yoshiness - Apr 4, 2008

2 by yoshiness »»
Apr 20, 2008 7:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.