Mar 28, 3:19 AM

Jun 2020
^^I'd cut you in tiny pieces and spread them across the earth
^

Use Malevolent Shrine to cut you into pieces
Mar 28, 3:21 AM

Jul 2021
stop slicing me up pls

tied a ribbon into your hair so you stop being violent :)
Mar 28, 3:21 AM
Mar 2024
I'd ask myself as to why and how this works.

What would you do if I owned Twitter instead of Elon Musk?
Mar 28, 3:22 AM

Jul 2021
I dont use twitter so idc

not use twitter
Mar 28, 3:33 AM

Jun 2020
Won't care cause I don't use it at as well

Changed avatar to geto
Mar 28, 3:37 AM

Jul 2021
NO
NO
NO
YOU'RE THE HONOURED ONE

not let you change to geto
Mar 28, 3:41 AM

Jun 2016
I don't want to
Change it in the
First place, sorry.

Start blasting
Breakcore music
In your vicinity

ค๓ เ ʝยรƚ
ƚ๏๏ ƈยƚє
Ŧ๏г ץ๏ย?

Mar 28, 3:44 AM

Jul 2021
not care, I'll vibe

fall asleep in the bathtub
Mar 28, 3:46 AM

Jun 2016
Empty the water
Before you drown.

Make a
A lego
statue
Of you.

ค๓ เ ʝยรƚ
ƚ๏๏ ƈยƚє
Ŧ๏г ץ๏ย?

Mar 28, 3:47 AM

Jul 2021
display it in the town centre

gave you a ticket to fly to Venus
Mar 28, 4:12 AM

Jun 2016
.̴̸̸̴̷̸̵̸̷̶̸̸̸̵̴̴̸̵̵̷̸̸̴̴̸̸̵̵̴̶̸̷̶̴̵̶̷̷̵̷̵̶̴̷̷̷̴̶̸̶̶̵̷̵̶̵̴̴̸̶̴̷̴̸̵̵̶̶̸̸̷̷̵̵̵̶̵̶̴̷̵̸̶̸̷̷̵̷̴̷̷̴̵̸̴̷̵̸̴̷̴̶̵̵̴̶̶̴̶̶̴̸̶̷̴̶̷̶̶̴̸̶̷̷̶̶̵̴̸̴̵̵̶̸̸̶̵̵̵̷̷̷̴̶̴̶̵̴̴̵̸̶̷̸̸̴̵̵̸̷̵̷̴̸̶̷̶̸̷̶̶̵̷̷̵̸̶̸̷̴̷̸̴̷̶̶̴̸̵̷̵̸̸̵̴̴̷̵̵̵̸̵̷̷̵̸̵̶̷̸̴̸̶̶̵̶̷̶̶̵̷̸̸̴̴̴̴̶̵̴̷̶̶̶̶̶̴̸̸̴̵̶̷̴̵̷̶̴̸̸̸̶̵̶̷̴̸̴̶̵̵̵̸̸̴̶̴̷̴̴̶̵̷̷̵̶̷̶̸̵̶̷̸̶̴̶̴̵̶̵̸̸̶̷̵̶̶̷̶̴̵̶̶̵̷̸̶̸̷̷̶̶̷̸̵̷̷̴̵̸̵̶̸̸̴̷̴̵̵̸̸̵̶̸̴̸̶̵̶̷̸̶̴̸̴̶̶̷̸̸̴̸̵̶̵̴̷̸̴̵̷̴̴̸̵̵̷̵̶̵̷̴̵̴̷̵̴̸̸̵̷̸̶̶̸̷̷̵̴̶̴̷̸̴̶̶̵̵̸̵̴̵̶̵̸̷̸̸̴̸̷̴̸̵̷̸̸̵̴̷̸̶̵̵̵̸̸̸̵̶̵̵̸̵̴̸̸̷̷̷̸̴̴̷̶̶̶̸̴̵̶̶̶̷̴̷̵̴̷̸̶̶̷̶̷̸̷̶̴̷̴̵̴̴̸̵̷̵̴̴̶̶̵̸̴̷̶̴̷̷̵̸̸̶̷̸̸̶̷̴̷̴̸̵̴̶̷̴̴̷̴-̸̵̸̴̷̶̵̸̸̷̶̴̴̵̸̵̵̸̴̸̷̵̵̸̴̸̶̷̸̶̸̵̴̷̵̷̸̶̶̷̶̴̵̷̸̴̶̸̷̸̷̷̵̴̶̴̷̵̶̸̷̵̵̶̵̸̶̷̶̸̵̶̸̸̸̷̶̵̵̴̸̵̵̶̸̶̴̶̶̸̸̶̴̸̷̵̴̴̴̵̷̴̶̴̸̶̶̸̵̵̵̵̶̶̸̶̸̵̸̴̴̵̸̶̴̶̷̸̷̸̵̴̵̶̸̷̸̷̷̸̸̵̶̶̸̷̶̶̴̵̵̴̶̶̷̶̴̷̸̵̶̶̸̸̷̶̴̵̶̶̶̵̶̶̵̴̵̷̷̸̶̸̵̴̷̴̵̸̴̷̸̴̷̵̴̷̶̷̶̶̶̶̴̶̸̵̶̴̶̶̵̶̵̶̵̷̶̸̷̴̸̴̷̸̴̴̶̵̸̷̴̶̸̶̸̵̷̵̴̷̸̸̸̶̶̵̸̸̸̸̶̵̸̴̷̸̴̷̷̷̷̷̴̵̶̵̸̵̵̶̶̴̸̵̶̸̸̷̸̴̷̵̶̸̷̵̴̴̴̵̵̸̶̴̶̷̷̷̸̷̵̷̶̵̸̷̴̴̵̵̵̶̵̴̵̷̶̵̶̸̸̵̴̵̵̵̵̸̸̷̶̷̵̷̶̴̶̷̵̶̸̶̴̴̴̵̷̵̴̶̶̷̴̸̶̷̴̵̴̵̶̸̸̷̷̵̷̵̸̶̴̵̷̷̴̴̸̵̶̵̵̸̷̴̴̷̶̷̷̶̴̵̶̴̴̴̷̶̷̸̶̶̷̴̴̸̵̸̶̶̵̸̷̵̸̴̸̴̷̴̷̸̷̴̸̴̵̵̶̴̸̴̶̸̴̸̵̵̶̸̸̸̷̶̶̸̸̶̴̵̴̸̶̴̶̶̵̵̶̶̸̵̶̷̸̶̷̴̴̴̴̴̵̴̶̵̵̵̸̸̶̶̸̵̶̵̴̶̸̶̴̸̷̶̴̶̵̸̵̵̸̸̶̷̴̷̶̸̴̷̴.̴̸̷̵̸̷̸̶̸̴̷̸̶̵̸̴̷̵̷̸̵̷̴̵̵̵̷̵̶̵̵̸̶̴̴̷̶̷̷̴̸̸̶̶̸̸̶̶̷̷̵̷̸̶̷̷̶̵̵̸̷̶̷̷̴̴̶̶̵̶̶̶̴̶̷̸̷̴̷̴̸̵̷̷̸̵̸̷̶̵̷̸̷̸̷̵̶̵̸̵̶̶̷̶̴̵̷̸̴̷̷̵̶̴̵̵̶̴̷̶̵̵̶̵̷̷̵̷̴̸̷̴̶̷̸̵̸̶̸̸̸̴̷̴̶̴̵̷̶̶̷̷̵̴̸̸̶̵̴̶̶̴̷̶̷̴̶̸̸̴̴̸̴̶̸̵̷̶̵̷̷̷̶̴̶̴̸̷̸̵̴̷̸̵̴̴̵̸̸̴̵̸̷̵̷̴̷̵̶̷̷̶̵̸̴̴̸̷̷̴̴̵̶̸̴̸̷̴̴̴̶̷̶̷̶̵̸̶̷̷̴̴̷̵̴̵̸̵̶̴̴̷̶̴̸̸̷̶̵̶̵̴̶̶̸̵̷̶̸̶̵̴̶̸̶̸̴̷̴̷̷̵̴̷̵̷̸̴̶̷̶̴̷̷̸̸̸̷̵̴̵̵̷̷̷̵̴̷̴̵̸̷̵̵̶̵̸̷̴̵̴̴̷̷̴̸̷̵̶̸̴̶̶̵̵̸̵̴̶̵̵̴̶̶̵̷̴̸̶̸̵̴̸̸̴̴̴̴̷̸̶̴̸̸̵̶̷̷̷̶̵̵̶̴̷̷̶̴̵̴̴̴̴̸̴̴̶̶̴̷̸̶̸̸̵̴̵̷̶̶̶̶̴̷̵̸̷̴̴̵̸̵̷̷̷̵̶̵̵̷̵̸̴̸̸̷̵̴̸̷̵̸̵̶̸̵̴̵̸̵̷̶̶̷̴̸̶̵̷̷̶̵̶̷̴̴̸̸̸̴̶̶̵̸̷̴̶̶̵̵̶̴̷̸̸̴̸̶̷̵̷̴̷̴̵̸̵̷̶̴̶̵̸̴̶̴̶̸̵̴̵̴̴̶̸̸̸̸̶̶̵-̶̵̷̵̷̴̵̶̷̷̵̶̶̷̸̶̵̸̸̷̵̴̴̶̵̶̵̷̸̸̶̷̷̵̵̶̵̶̶̵̴̶̸̴̵̸̶̷̶̸̸̸̷̷̸̸̵̸̸̴̴̴̴̵̵̶̸̵̸̴̸̸̵̸̷̴̶̷̵̴̷̵̸̸̸̷̸̴̸̶̴̸̷̵̵̶̴̶̵̷̴̶̷̵̴̸̷̵̷̴̶̴̵̸̸̴̸̸̶̷̵̸̸̷̶̸̴̵̴̸̴̷̴̶̸̴̵̴̵̴̷̵̵̵̵̴̶̷̶̷̶̴̷̵̷̶̴̵̶̶̷̴̸̸̷̷̴̴̸̵̸̸̸̴̴̵̵̸̸̴̴̸̵̶̶̷̸̶̷̵̶̵̶̷̷̷̶̵̷̷̴̵̷̵̸̷̶̵̷̸̸̵̷̴̷̶̷̴̴̵̴̸̷̵̷̸̷̶̴̶̴̴̵̶̵̷̶̴̵̷̶̷̵̷̷̶̸̶̴̴̸̸̴̵̷̶̴̶̶̴̴̷̸̸̴̴̸̵̶̷̵̴̵̴̶̴̸̷̸̴̴̵̴̵̶̷̴̴̸̸̵̸̷̸̷̵̶̶̸̶̶̵̵̸̴̸̸̸̶̴̴̴̷̷̴̷̷̵̴̷̶̶̴̷̵̸̷̷̶̴̴̵̴̷̶̸̶̸̸̸̴̵̶̶̵̷̶̴̷̴̷̴̷̴̴̴̶̴̸̶̵̵̶̶̴̶̵̵̸̶̶̸̵̸̴̴̵̶̷̵̸̷̶̶̶̵̵̶̴̵̸̴̸̶̶̵̵̷̵̶̴̶̵̸̶̴̶̷̵̷̷̶̵̶̵̷̴̶̴̵̷̵̵̷̸̸̸̴̶̵̶̷̸̴̷̴̵̵̴̸̷̵̷̸̵̶̶̷̷̶̴̴̸̶̸̴̴̷̵̴̴̴̶̵̶̶̶̵̶̶̸̸̸̶̵̴̸̶̶̷̵̷̴̴̵̶̷̷̶̴̸̶̸̸̴̶̸̸̵̸̶̶̵̵̷̸̵̸̴̵̶.̵̵̶̷̶̶̴̴̶̸̸̶̶̴̴̵̷̸̷̵̴̷̶̶̷̸̶̵̶̵̸̷̶̵̷̸̷̷̴̶̷̴̶̸̶̵̷̷̵̷̷̷̶̴̴̵̴̶̷̵̷̵̶̸̶̵̷̸̶̴̴̷̶̸̸̸̷̴̶̵̵̶̶̵̵̴̷̴̷̵̸̴̵̴̵̴̸̸̴̵̸̸̴̵̴̷̵̸̵̷̶̶̶̴̵̷̶̶̸̶̷̸̴̷̵̸̷̵̶̶̵̵̷̶̵̵̸̶̵̵̶̶̷̵̴̶̸̴̸̶̸̷̸̷̷̵̵̸̷̸̶̸̶̴̷̴̴̷̸̶̴̵̶̴̵̸̶̸̴̶̸̸̸̸̶̴̷̶̸̸̵̷̷̷̴̷̸̷̸̸̵̷̸̷̶̷̶̴̵̴̶̷̸̵̵̷̸̸̵̸̴̷̴̵̶̶̸̷̵̶̶̵̵̸̸̷̴̵̶̴̶̶̷̸̷̴̶̴̵̶̸̷̸̵̵̶̶̴̸̶̴̴̸̸̴̷̶̷̷̶̶̶̶̸̵̴̸̷̴̷̶̸̸̴̴̷̶̸̸̴̶̷̶̶̸̵̶̸̸̴̵̴̶̷̶̶̷̸̶̸̵̸̷̶̵̵̵̷̵̵̷̶̷̵̵̶̸̶̸̸̶̸̷̶̸̵̶̵̵̸̸̴̴̷̵̴̷̷̵̷̶̷̸̵̷̷̶̸̶̸̸̵̶̵̷̵̵̶̴̶̴̴̵̷̵̴̴̶̸̶̵̴̶̸̷̸̸̵̴̷̴̸̸̸̶̵̴̸̸̶̸̴̴̴̷̴̵̴̷̴̶̵̷̴̴̸̸̵̴̶̵̵̴̷̵̷̷̴̶̴̶̴̶̶̸̴̷̴̸̴̴̴̷̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̵̵̶̷̸̸̸̵̴̶̸̴̴̵̴̴̸̵̴̸̷̴̶̷̵̵̷̴̶̸̶̴̴̴̶̸̸̷̴̷̵̷̵̶̶̶̵̷̷̴̵̷̸̵̸̵̷̸̸̸-̶̷̶̴̴̷̴̵̸̸̵̸̴̷̵̶̴̸̸̷̷̷̴̸̸̴̷̵̷̷̶̵̵̴̷̴̶̵̵̷̷̷̶̴̵̵̷̶̷̴̵̶̷̶̵̸̶̴̴̸̴̶̴̵̸̸̸̴̶̴̴̵̴̶̸̵̷̶̷̶̷̴̶̵̵̵̸̶̴̴̴̴̶̶̵̴̷̵̶̵̶̵̴̸̸̷̵̷̸̷̴̵̴̴̷̸̵̷̴̷̷̶̵̵̵̷̵̷̷̷̷̷̷̸̵̷̵̸̶̶̴̶̵̸̷̷̵̵̷̸̶̶̸̴̵̶̴̸̴̶̷̶̷̸̵̵̶̶̶̸̴̸̶̵̵̸̸̷̵̶̵̷̶̷̴̷̵̴̸̸̷̷̵̶̴̷̵̷̷̷̶̵̴̵̴̵̵̴̵̶̴̸̷̸̵̶̵̶̷̷̶̷̸̷̶̵̵̴̶̶̵̶̸̶̴̸̶̷̴̸̵̷̷̴̴̴̵̷̸̵̷̴̵̵̶̸̵̵̴̶̸̷̴̴̷̴̶̵̸̸̴̶̵̴̵̸̴̷̶̸̸̷̸̸̴̵̸̶̴̵̸̷̸̷̸̸̵̴̵̶̵̴̷̸̷̷̸̶̴̷̴̸̸̵̶̵̵̷̵̸̵̵̵̵̵̵̷̸̶̸̷̵̸̶̷̷̴̷̶̶̵̶̶̷̷̵̸̴̴̴̶̸̷̶̵̸̵̷̶̵̶̷̵̴̵̵̶̶̴̶̶̸̵̷̴̶̶̴̵̷̷̶̵̷̵̴̶̸̷̴̵̶̸̷̵̴̸̴̴̵̴̷̷̷̴̷̴̴̴̸̷̸̸̸̷̸̵̸̸̸̸̵̴̶̵̸̴̷̸̴̸̷̵̸̵̵̵̶̷̵̴̶̶̷̸̴̵̵̸̸̷̶̷̶̵̷̷̶̷̵̵̸̸̸̴̵̸̸̴̶̵̸̸̸̶̸̴̵̵̵̷̵̷̴̵̶̸̸̴̶̴̴̸̵̸̵̸̸̸̴̷̸̵̵̵̷̶̶̵̵̷.̶̴̸̶̷̸̴̸̵̴̴̶̴̵̵̸̵̸̵̴̶̶̶̵̶̸̸̷̵̵̷̸̴̴̷̵̸̵̵̶̵̸̸̵̶̸̷̶̶̴̵̷̵̵̸̸̴̵̸̶̴̷̸̴̴̴̴̵̵̶̸̴̸̴̷̴̵̷̸̶̶̷̴̴̸̸̷̶̷̴̵̸̴̷̸̴̷̶̶̷̷̶̵̵̵̵̴̸̸̴̶̷̵̸̷̸̵̶̶̸̷̴̶̴̷̷̶̵̴̷̸̵̵̸̷̷̷̷̵̴̴̴̵̷̶̸̸̸̸̷̴̸̴̸̶̶̵̸̸̵̵̸̸̶̶̶̵̶̵̵̶̸̸̸̴̴̸̸̸̸̸̶̸̶̶̵̶̶̵̴̸̵̴̷̸̴̵̶̶̷̵̵̸̸̶̴̷̷̶̸̴̸̴̶̴̸̴̶̵̵̵̷̷̶̶̵̶̶̴̴̴̵̸̴̴̷̸̸̶̷̸̴̷̵̶̴̴̵̸̵̶̶̴̵̸̶̸̶̸̷̴̶̸̸̵̷̴̸̸̴̷̸̴̷̴̴̶̴̴̵̷̶̷̵̸̶̵̴̴̶̸̶̷̷̸̵̶̵̶̵̸̶̶̶̸̷̶̵̷̷̸̵̴̵̷̵̷̶̴̶̶̷̵̶̴̸̶̴̸̴̴̸̴̷̸̶̸̴̵̸̵̸̴̵̵̷̸̴̴̶̷̵̸̴̶̶̸̸̸̴̶̵̵̴̴̶̷̸̸̵̷̶̸̶̸̵̶̸̵̵̶̵̸̴̶̸̴̶̷̸̶̶̴̸̸̵̵̶̸̸̴̴̶̴̵̸̸̶̶̶̴̴̷̴̵̶̴̸̷̷̴̶̶̸̸̵̴̴̸̸̷̵̷̸̵̴̶̷̴̵̴̵̸̶̸̵̷̵̶̷̴̷̶̴̸̸̵̷̷̵̴̸̶̶̸̸̴̸̶̵̴̶̶̸̶̶̴̶̷̵̵̴̵̴̴̷̸̸̶̷̴̶̴̷̶̵̶̶̶̶̴̸̸̵̵̴̵̸̴̴̶-̴̶̶̵̴̴̵̵̵̷̷̸̸̷̸̶̷̵̴̶̶̸̵̴̶̴̸̷̸̶̷̶̵̶̵̶̶̶̴̵̷̵̶̴̷̷̷̷̶̷̶̶̸̴̴̴̴̴̸̶̷̸̸̶̴̶̵̶̴̸̶̵̴̵̷̸̴̴̶̸̸̷̴̶̵̴̵̵̸̷̶̴̶̵̷̵̸̸̷̴̵̶̶̸̵̸̷̴̵̸̶̶̴̴̷̷̵̴̷̸̷̸̶̸̶̸̸̸̶̸̴̵̴̷̸̵̷̶̵̶̸̴̷̴̸̷̵̸̴̶̸̷̷̸̷̶̷̷̸̴̸̸̸̸̸̶̸̸̶̶̴̶̷̴̷̷̶̷̷̵̴̴̸̸̷̷̶̷̷̶̶̸̴̶̷̸̴̷̶̴̴̴̵̶̴̶̶̴̶̵̴̷̸̸̵̸̶̵̸̸̸̷̶̶̷̸̴̸̸̵̸̵̶̴̶̴̷̷̶̸̷̴̵̵̷̷̴̷̵̴̵̷̸̷̶̷̷̸̴̷̴̴̷̶̶̶̶̸̷̶̵̶̵̶̴̷̸̵̸̴̴̸̴̸̸̸̵̷̶̷̸̴̸̴̸̶̶̶̷̶̴̶̸̸̵̴̸̸̸̴̸̴̸̸̵̴̵̸̴̶̴̵̴̷̶̸̸̷̴̵̷̵̶̸̷̴̶̶̶̵̸̷̶̷̷̸̵̷̷̸̷̴̵̷̴̵̸̷̶̴̴̷̵̵̴̷̵̴̵̶̶̸̷̶̷̶̸̸̴̷̸̵̷̵̶̶̴̴̸̵̸̶̴̵̷̶̷̴̸̵̷̸̴̷̵̷̵̵̶̶̸̵̵̴̸̷̷̶̶̷̴̴̸̷̶̶̸̷̵̵̵̸̸̸̷̴̴̶̸̸̴̶̵̴̵̴̷̵̷̷̵̵̵̶̸̸̴̶̶̷̸̵̸̵̷̷̷̵̸̶̷̸̸̶̶̴̵̴̴̶̸̶̸̶̴̵̸̸̷̸̸̸̵̷̸̸̴̸̵̸̷̵̶̸̴̵̷̴̶̶̸.̴̷̶̶̵̷̶̷̵̷̴̸̵̴̷̷̶̷̴̶̶̸̸̶̴̸̶̷̸̴̸̸̴̴̵̵̷̸̶̷̸̸̶̷̶̴̸̴̶̵̷̵̸̶̷̷̵̵̴̶̶̷̴̴̵̶̶̶̴̶̸̶̵̶̸̸̵̵̵̷̴̴̵̷̴̷̶̶̶̸̷̵̵̶̵̶̵̷̴̶̸̶̵̷̵̵̴̷̷̶̸̷̴̸̸̷̸̸̴̶̵̸̴̶̴̷̵̶̸̷̶̶̸̵̶̸̴̴̶̶̴̷̵̴̷̸̷̴̴̶̸̸̸̸̶̶̴̸̷̸̵̷̷̷̸̸̶̶̴̶̷̷̴̵̴̴̷̷̵̷̵̸̵̵̷̸̷̴̴̶̷̶̸̵̸̵̵̸̷̸̵̵̸̶̵̸̷̵̶̷̵̶̵̴̶̴̶̷̶̷̷̵̶̴̶̵̸̵̸̴̶̵̸̶̷̸̵̵̴̵̶̸̴̶̴̵̵̸̸̶̷̸̴̵̶̸̵̸̶̵̸̶̵̶̵̸̶̷̶̷̴̴̵̵̷̸̵̵̵̵̵̷̸̴̷̶̵̶̵̶̷̶̸̵̸̷̷̸̶̸̶̵̵̴̶̸̴̸̶̴̵̷̸̷̵̶̸̷̵̵̵̸̴̸̸̷̶̵̴̵̴̷̶̸̴̵̴̷̶̵̵̴̶̴̵̵̵̷̶̸̸̷̸̶̶̴̷̷̷̶̴̷̸̴̴̷̵̸̶̴̷̵̵̷̵̸̶̷̶̴̷̸̴̸̴̵̶̴̴̷̴̴̸̵̴̴̴̶̸̴̴̷̷̷̵̵̸̵̵̶̵̷̴̴̵̵̸̸̶̸̷̸̴̸̶̸̸̴̴̷̶̷̶̶̵̸̷̸̶̸̶̴̸̸̴̸̸̸̷̴̵̷̷̷̵̷̷̸̸̵̷̸̴̷̷̶̵̶̴̴̵̴̸̴̸̷̴̴̷̵̷̵̴̸̵̶̶̶̷̴̵̷̸̴̴̵̷̴̸̷̴̴̶̵̴̶̸̶̸̶̸-̸̸̸̵̵̵̴̷̴̸̴̵̷̴̶̴̵̴̸̶̷̵̸̶̸̸̵̶̷̶̵̶̷̷̶̸̷̸̴̶̷̵̴̶̵̵̴̵̵̴̴̵̵̵̶̴̵̷̷̸̵̷̴̴̸̵̵̷̴̶̴̵̶̵̷̵̷̷̶̴̷̷̴̸̸̶̴̷̵̷̶̷̴̸̴̷̷̴̴̸̸̸̷̵̴̸̵̴̷̶̷̸̸̸̴̵̶̷̸̵̶̷̷̵̷̵̷̴̴̶̷̵̶̶̶̵̴̷̵̸̶̵̶̴̴̵̴̴̶̶̸̷̶̷̷̶̴̴̴̸̶̷̴̷̷̴̶̴̴̸̷̵̵̸̸̷̵̸̴̵̸̷̶̶̵̶̸̵̷̸̸̶̴̷̴̵̸̷̶̴̷̵̷̷̷̷̶̸̴̸̶̶̸̴̶̷̵̵̸̴̶̵̵̶̵̵̵̴̷̴̴̴̶̸̸̴̷̵̴̵̷̶̶̷̵̷̶̵̵̵̵̴̸̶̵̶̵̶̸̷̶̶̶̴̸̶̶̵̸̴̵̵̸̵̴̷̶̶̷̷̸̴̶̷̵̷̸̴̶̷̶̷̸̸̵̴̶̶̶̵̷̸̷̶̷̴̶̴̶̸̷̷̴̶̷̶̶̵̶̵̵̶̷̵̴̸̵̷̴̷̷̸̶̶̸̴̴̴̸̸̵̸̷̷̴̸̵̸̴̴̵̴̵̶̵̸̵̶̶̸̷̶̵̶̸̵̴̴̶̵̴̷̸̵̴̸̸̶̶̶̷̷̷̶̸̵̷̶̶̵̴̷̴̷̷̷̴̵̶̶̵̷̴̶̵̷̸̶̷̷̵̵̵̵̸̷̸̷̵̸̸̸̶̸̶̷̶̵̷̷̸̴̸̸̷̴̷̴̴̶̶̸̵̷̷̸̵̷̶̸̵̶̷̵̵̵̷̵̸̸̶̵̴̶̷̶̸̸̸̴̶̴̸̶̴̴̶̵̸̶̵̴̶̴̷̸̷̸̶̶̸̵̷̵̵̸̶̵̸̷̸̷̸̷̷̷̵̶̶̵̴-̶̷̶̸̷̴̵̶̵̵̶̵̸̶̴̴̷̷̶̴̶̵̷̴̸̶̸̶̵̷̴̴̶̷̵̶̸̴̸̵̷̵̴̴̵̵̸̸̵̷̷̵̸̸̴̶̸̸̶̶̴̸̶̷̷̴̵̴̵̶̵̴̷̸̶̶̸̴̸̸̷̸̴̸̵̶̵̴̴̵̶̸̴̶̴̸̵̷̷̶̷̴̷̸̶̵̷̴̶̶̴̶̶̸̷̷̷̷̶̸̶̴̷̵̸̵̵̴̶̷̶̸̷̶̸̶̷̷̵̶̶̶̵̷̴̵̶̴̶̷̷̴̵̵̸̵̶̷̸̶̴̸̸̵̷̷̵̸̶̷̶̶̶̴̴̸̷̶̶̶̶̷̷̸̸̷̵̸̶̶̷̷̷̵̸̴̸̵̴̷̴̸̸̴̴̶̶̸̵̸̷̶̴̸̸̵̵̴̵̸̵̵̶̴̷̶̸̴̶̸̴̶̶̷̸̶̵̸̵̵̶̸̴̷̴̵̷̷̶̷̴̴̸̶̴̵̷̴̸̵̵̸̴̸̵̷̵̷̸̴̶̴̷̷̷̸̵̷̷̷̵̵̷̴̴̶̷̵̴̶̸̶̶̴̶̷̴̵̴̸̶̶̸̴̸̷̷̸̸̴̵̸̴̶̵̴̴̴̷̴̴̷̴̸̶̵̵̸̵̵̷̶̵̷̷̴̵̷̸̵̵̸̵̴̵̵̷̶̵̸̷̶̷̶̶̵̵̸̷̴̶̵̷̴̵̴̸̶̷̷̵̴̴̷̴̴̶̶̶̶̴̴̵̶̴̸̸̷̷̸̶̵̸̵̴̷̴̴̶̸̴̴̷̸̶̴̷̴̶̵̸̷̴̷̴̴̵̵̸̷̵̶̵̵̵̶̷̴̴̴̶̴̷̷̵̷̵̶̴̵̸̵̴̴̵̷̸̷̷̸̵̸̶̶̶̶̴̸̸̵̷̸̷̵̶̶̴̴̶̶̵̶̷̴̶̸̶̸̴̵̵̷̸̴̸̸̸̴̶̴̵̷̵̷̶̴̷̶̵̶̵̵̶̵̸̶̵̸̵̵̴.̶̸̷̸̴̴̶̴̸̶̴̴̸̴̸̸̴̶̵̸̴̸̷̷̴̸̵̵̵̸̷̵̷̸̵̵̶̷̷̵̸̷̵̸̶̷̴̴̸̷̴̴̷̵̵̵̸̸̴̴̸̶̴̵̷̸̸̵̶̵̴̷̷̶̶̶̵̵̵̶̸̵̸̵̷̸̸̵̵̷̴̵̶̶̴̸̷̵̶̸̵̷̷̸̸̸̷̵̴̸̵̶̸̶̸̴̶̷̷̵̸̷̸̸̵̴̴̴̸̵̷̸̸̷̷̸̶̶̵̷̸̵̵̷̶̵̸̶̸̶̵̶̶̴̶̵̶̵̵̸̴̷̸̸̵̴̷̶̵̵̷̸̷̶̸̵̷̵̵̷̸̵̷̸̸̶̸̷̵̶̵̶̴̸̵̵̸̴̷̶̴̸̶̴̶̷̵̴̴̴̶̶̷̷̴̴̷̵̷̸̸̸̵̸̵̴̸̷̶̴̸̵̸̴̸̵̸̸̵̸̸̴̴̸̴̴̶̴̷̷̷̶̴̷̴̵̶̴̶̴̷̶̶̴̷̶̷̵̵̶̵̸̵̶̷̸̶̶̷̸̸̸̴̴̶̴̶̴̷̴̴̵̵̴̸̶̶̴̶̵̷̴̵̷̴̷̶̷̷̸̴̵̴̷̷̷̸̷̶̴̷̸̴̴̷̴̷̵̶̸̶̷̶̵̶̸̴̷̸̵̶̸̸̸̸̴̵̷̵̵̴̶̷̵̷̴̵̸̸̸̸̸̷̷̸̵̴̷̵̷̸̸̸̷̴̷̴̷̶̸̸̴̶̶̶̸̶̴̷̴̷̴̴̶̶̷̶̸̷̶̴̴̸̵̶̴̵̴̶̷̶̶̷̵̵̷̵̷̴̶̵̶̴̸̵̸̶̸̶̵̷̴̴̵̸̵̴̴̷̴̴̸̷̸̵̷̴̵̵̵̵̶̷̷̸̶̶̷̴̴̵̶̶̸̸̶̵̷̵̷̵̶̴̴̴̵̴̶̸̵̸̷̸̵̸̵̶̶̷̸̴̵̶̷̸̶̸̶̶̶̷̵̸̸̸̸̷̴̶̸̵-̸̷̷̵̵̶̵̸̴̷̸̸̸̴̵̶̴̵̵̸̷̴̴̵̵̶̵̵̵̴̵̸̴̶̸̴̴̵̶̵̶̴̶̴̴̷̸̶̶̷̴̵̷̷̸̶̶̵̷̷̸̷̶̷̷̶̵̴̸̶̵̶̵̶̷̸̷̸̶̵̵̷̸̴̶̸̵̴̷̵̶̸̷̷̸̷̵̶̷̷̶̵̶̷̵̶̶̷̶̸̴̶̸̷̶̵̷̵̴̸̷̶̶̸̶̷̶̷̵̸̴̸̷̵̷̸̵̷̸̸̷̴̶̸̶̸̴̶̷̶̵̶̶̴̵̶̴̷̴̴̴̷̸̷̸̶̶̵̷̴̴̵̴̷̸̴̴̶̵̶̸̵̴̷̴̴̸̸̴̵̷̵̶̷̵̴̷̷̴̶̸̸̶̸̸̵̸̶̶̴̴̵̴̵̴̴̴̷̴̴̵̶̸̵̴̷̶̴̸̶̶̵̵̶̷̶̷̷̴̷̶̴̴̵̸̵̸̷̵̸̴̴̶̵̵̸̸̵̷̴̶̷̶̴̶̵̵̶̴̸̵̵̷̵̷̶̸̶̴̵̵̵̴̶̷̷̵̶̷̴̵̶̶̵̴̴̸̴̷̸̴̸̶̶̶̴̴̶̴̶̸̶̴̵̵̴̵̴̷̷̷̵̵̸̷̵̸̶̴̴̷̷̶̶̵̸̶̸̸̵̴̸̶̴̴̶̶̸̵̸̵̵̷̶̷̶̵̴̶̷̷̵̸̸̴̴̴̶̵̵̸̸̴̵̸̷̸̷̸̵̶̷̸̵̷̸̴̴̵̴̷̵̵̶̶̸̷̴̸̵̸̷̷̶̸̶̸̷̴̴̴̵̶̴̷̴̸̷̸̶̴̸̵̷̴̵̴̵̶̷̸̷̷̶̸̵̸̷̶̴̵̸̷̷̷̴̶̸̴̴̸̶̵̶̶̶̸̵̴̵̷̶̵̶̸̶̸̸̴̴̴̷̵̴̸̶̶̵̶̶̴̶̴̸̴̷̵̴̸̵̵̶̴̴̶̴̵̷̴̶̸̶̶̴̷̷̷̴̶̷̵

Give you a
drop of love.

ค๓ เ ʝยรƚ
ƚ๏๏ ƈยƚє
Ŧ๏г ץ๏ย?

Mar 28, 4:13 AM

Jul 2021
cry

beg for more
Mar 28, 4:13 AM

Nov 2022
^^Aw, treasure it in a tiny glass bottle.

^give you mine so you stop crying

Sq
56709Mar 28, 4:23 AM
♡☆♡☆♡

Mar 28, 4:23 AM

Jun 2020
Pfft

Use 4 Consecutive Black Flash on you
Mar 28, 4:35 AM

Jul 2021
it did nothing

try again
Mar 28, 4:37 AM

Jun 2020
No way

Uses Blue
Mar 28, 4:38 AM

Jul 2021
OoooOOOoo scary

be more violent
Mar 28, 4:39 AM

Jun 2020
Ok

Blasts you with Red
Mar 28, 4:40 AM

Jul 2021
still not good enough

come on I know u can do more
Mar 28, 4:41 AM

Jun 2020
Guess I'll Combine them both

Uses Hollow Purple
Mar 28, 4:43 AM

Jul 2021
that's it, good boy

dies happily

Mar 28, 4:44 AM

Jun 2020
Goodbye Mahitowo

Go to your Funeral
Mar 28, 4:45 AM

Jul 2021
teehee

lie dead in my coffin
Mar 28, 4:46 AM

Jun 2020
Cry

Go insane and Kill all the monkeys
Mar 28, 4:48 AM

Jul 2021
be disappointed in you

come back to life
Mar 28, 4:50 AM

Jun 2020
Cry

Hug you
Mar 28, 4:51 AM

Jul 2021
hug you back harder

drink your blood again
Mar 28, 4:52 AM

Jun 2020
id let you

drink your juice
Mar 28, 4:53 AM

Jul 2021
I didn't offer you juice

be concerned
Mar 28, 4:56 AM

Jun 2020
🥺

Use Flying Raijin Seal on you (Basically it lets you teleport anywhere where this seal is)
Mar 28, 4:58 AM

Jul 2021
what's the uwu face for lol)

let you use it

it teleported me to your location
Mar 28, 5:00 AM

Jun 2020
Slap your ass fr

Fell down stairs
Mar 28, 5:01 AM

Jul 2021
again with the ass slapping smh)

LMAO
laugh at you for falling down the stairs
Mar 28, 5:04 AM

Jun 2020

Told you to listen to ti ti Timothy ost
Mar 28, 5:05 AM

Jul 2021
I will after my current song playing xxxx

send me a random gif
Mar 28, 5:08 AM

Jun 2020

Happy
Mar 28, 5:09 AM

Mar 2024
good that you happy

asked you to be my partner
Playing Skribbl come and join me https://skribbl.io/?ZfCYiwrs

Mar 28, 5:09 AM

Jul 2021
take yourself to the shower then and change clothes

also be happy ^^

DELCINE

NOT BE ANYONES PARTNER
Mar 28, 5:11 AM

Jun 2020
Be sad

Used death note to manipulate you into being my partner for a While until you die
Mar 28, 5:20 AM

Jul 2021
you wishhhh

misa myself
Mar 28, 5:23 AM

Jun 2020
Noo

Here's the link I forgot the name and forgot to link it before lol
Mar 28, 5:24 AM

Jul 2021
teehee ty

currently listening <3
Mar 28, 5:25 AM

Jun 2020
Real

Did you like it? Or
Mar 28, 5:26 AM

Jul 2021
THIS SONG I KNOW THIS SONG LOL
yes its vibes

also it very much suits your actually sweet self hehehehe

currently vibing
Mar 28, 5:52 AM

Jun 2020
Real

Aww

Use Amaterasu on you (Black flames that don't go out even with water or fire extinguisher, they can burn normal fire too, it lasts for 7 days or until the target is ashes)
Mar 28, 5:55 AM

Jul 2021
TY PAIN

SUFFER I GUESS <33333333333
Mar 28, 5:57 AM

Dec 2011
The sufferings *blushing*

Brushed your hair
Mar 28, 5:58 AM

Jul 2021
Purr <3

be your cat
Pages (41) « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» First Thing That Comes To Mind v21 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 27

7832 by Dostojevskij »»
36 seconds ago

» Rate the song above you v.7 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Aug 12, 2022

3380 by mokkocchi »»
42 seconds ago

» How do you feel? v5 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Apr 26, 2023

2939 by Luchipher-Zen »»
1 minute ago

» Would you eat/drink that? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

56709 - Mar 27

319 by ProGoddess »»
2 minutes ago

» Rate the forum set of the user above you v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 11, 2019

5604 by Luchipher-Zen »»
2 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.