Pages (51) « First ... « 48 49 [50] 51 »
Apr 20, 2019 2:32 PM
Jul 2018
Mafia really sucks when you're teamed up with incompetent players. Sigh
Apr 20, 2019 2:32 PM

Nov 2018
Kit said:
i wish i doused flush instead of wary

Doesn't matter. Game ends with both Abu and Flush being lynched, one after another.

May I ask for your vote?
Apr 20, 2019 2:33 PM

Nov 2018
AbuHumaid said:

Well, no flaming please. You can tell them what they did badly after the game and help them improve.
Jul 2018
@Kit are you really not TPR?

Jan 2008
I don't really like the abu scum claimed just cause it ruins the spirit of the game but whatever. I guess once the town who wasn't in the know (me) went against him there was not much chance left..

Vote: Abuhumaid

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 20, 2019 2:34 PM

Jan 2008
LanMisa said:
I do wonder though: Why did Kii shoot into a claimed Bulletproof vest?
thought it was a bluff?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nov 2018
Kit said:
I don't really like the abu scum claimed just cause it ruins the spirit of the game but whatever. I guess once the town who wasn't in the know (me) went against him there was not much chance left..

I mean, I did just prove that he had to be the last scum, so....?

Jan 2008
AbuHumaid said:
@Kit are you really not TPR?
Yes i am seriously town. i mean, even if you don't believe me, flush already claimed TPR

Apr 20, 2019 2:35 PM

Jan 2008
LanMisa said:
Kit said:

I mean, I did just prove that he had to be the last scum, so....?
yeah

Nov 2018
Kit said:
LanMisa said:
thought it was a bluff?

Still better to lynch him. I mean, they knew he was 3P. All they had to do was kill the people who also knew, that is Wolfy and me.

Jan 2008
sorry for putting doubt on you lan, if you were scum you would have hammered me or voted without thinking like FTF and abu did

Apr 20, 2019 2:36 PM

Jan 2008
LanMisa said:
Kit said:
thought it was a bluff?

Still better to lynch him. I mean, they knew he was 3P. All they had to do was kill the people who also knew, that is Wolfy and me.
did abu not get a say in the factional vote?

Apr 20, 2019 2:36 PM
Jul 2018
LanMisa said:
Me and Kiana told him wary is the best NK we could do, he didn't listen, so selfish and stubborn ugh.
Apr 20, 2019 2:37 PM

Nov 2018
Anyways, having a town arsonist is... something. Not that you can use your abilities now since you'll lose the next line with Abu's death, but still.

On the other hand, that's also what I think about a town neighbouriser, and yet, here I am.
Apr 20, 2019 2:39 PM

Nov 2018
AbuHumaid said:
LanMisa said:
Me and Kiana told him wary is the best NK we could do, he didn't listen, so selfish and stubborn ugh.

I mean, thanks to Lucian I had him last night already, but with anybody but Wolfy dying he would have been directly outed.

I have a question though: What did Kiana use her abilities on? I'm kinda confused you stopped deleting my lines and it doesn't appear you targeted anybody else with it either. Using the "repeat action" ability you could have vanillaised people pretty fast.
Apr 20, 2019 2:40 PM

Aug 2013
Kit said:
@lucianroy you originally thought there was 2 mafia and 2 TPR right? two mafia flipped now and we're apparently hunting for the last mafia before lynching FTF... so did you actually change your mind and decide there must be 3 mafia?

Def 3 maf at this point. The realization was probably around end of D4.

AbuHumaid said:
Since there's absolutely no way I can win this even if we lynch a townie today, I might as well claim and not waste my and everyone's time and energy, I'm the last mafia, Flush is indeed the SK.

Kiiruma basically gamethrew last day.

Can we lynch Flush first though?

Vote: FTFlush

Wow, that was easy.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Apr 20, 2019 2:41 PM

Nov 2018
I do feel kinda bad for the other teams; town played BADLY most of the time, Flush having to out was ALSO due to our terrible play and we should never have won this game after lynching the cop. But... I guess we got lucky?
Apr 20, 2019 2:41 PM

Nov 2018
LucianRoy said:
Kit said:
@lucianroy you originally thought there was 2 mafia and 2 TPR right? two mafia flipped now and we're apparently hunting for the last mafia before lynching FTF... so did you actually change your mind and decide there must be 3 mafia?

Def 3 maf at this point. The realization was probably around end of D4.

AbuHumaid said:
Since there's absolutely no way I can win this even if we lynch a townie today, I might as well claim and not waste my and everyone's time and energy, I'm the last mafia, Flush is indeed the SK.

Kiiruma basically gamethrew last day.

Can we lynch Flush first though?

Vote: FTFlush

Wow, that was easy.

Well, you can thank me for putting in that extra work today later. And for not hammering Kit :P
Apr 20, 2019 2:42 PM

Aug 2013
HAMMER INCOMING
Apr 20, 2019 2:43 PM

Nov 2018
LucianRoy said:
HAMMER INCOMING

Six players. Abu is at two. We need four. But try your best.
Apr 20, 2019 2:43 PM

Aug 2013
Ahh, nvm, he's at 2
Apr 20, 2019 2:44 PM

Aug 2013
Always ninja'd

Nov 2018
LucianRoy said:
Ahh, nvm, he's at 2

I'd still appreciate the vote.
Jul 2018
LanMisa said:
AbuHumaid said:

I mean, thanks to Lucian I had him last night already, but with anybody but Wolfy dying he would have been directly outed.

I have a question though: What did Kiana use her abilities on? I'm kinda confused you stopped deleting my lines and it doesn't appear you targeted anybody else with it either. Using the "repeat action" ability you could have vanillaised people pretty fast.
I think Kiana never used the repeat action? She got deleted by Flush too
Apr 20, 2019 2:45 PM

Jan 2008
its a shame i never got to use my role to its true potential : /

Apr 20, 2019 2:46 PM
Jul 2018
is there any way I could have won this? Because I thought really hard, but all the scenarios seemed impossible.
Apr 20, 2019 2:46 PM

Nov 2018
AbuHumaid said:
LanMisa said:

I think Kiana never used the repeat action? She got deleted by Flush too

Hm... but only N3. I'm actually not sure if I would have used the repeater on the line delete or the rolecop.... or both? I need to read back on how the role worked and whether it had synergy like that.
Apr 20, 2019 2:47 PM

Nov 2018
AbuHumaid said:
is there any way I could have won this? Because I thought really hard, but all the scenarios seemed impossible.

Lynch Kit, shoot (not Flush), hope that either town ignores me and lynches Flush or that town no lynches and Flush shoots town instead of you.
Apr 20, 2019 2:47 PM

Aug 2013
LanMisa said:
Anyways, having a town arsonist is... something. Not that you can use your abilities now since you'll lose the next line with Abu's death, but still.

On the other hand, that's also what I think about a town neighbouriser, and yet, here I am.

Yeah, I really want to see the full setup post game, and the the original 21 player setup for comparison.

LanMisa said:
Well, you can thank me for putting in that extra work today later. And for not hammering Kit :P

Rather just thank you now.

Vote: Abu
Apr 20, 2019 2:48 PM
Jul 2018
LanMisa said:
AbuHumaid said:

Lynch Kit, shoot (not Flush), hope that either town ignores me and lynches Flush or that town no lynches and Flush shoots town instead of you.
Everyone except Kit is confirmed.

Nov 2018
LucianRoy said:
LanMisa said:

Yeah, I really want to see the full setup post game, and the the original 21 player setup for comparison.

LanMisa said:

Rather just thank you now.

Vote: Abu

Ah... I forgot it was for 21 players. Yeah, I really want to see that one as well.
Jul 2018
Not confirmed, more like cleared
Apr 20, 2019 2:49 PM

Nov 2018
AbuHumaid said:
LanMisa said:

True, but you don't know whom Flush will shoot. If he thinks he can't win he can townside and shoot you or scumside and shoot town at night.
Apr 20, 2019 2:50 PM

Nov 2018
Basically, Flush is Kingmaker in that 2v1v1
Apr 20, 2019 2:51 PM

Jan 2008
AbuHumaid said:
mislynch lanmisa, you kill lucian roy in the night, i kill wary wolf in the night XD

Apr 20, 2019 2:52 PM

Aug 2013
LanMisa said:
AbuHumaid said:

Which was entirely possible fmpov, because I've been wrong on literally every single read this game, with the exception of voting Kiana D1, (and technically FTF too). But that doesn't count imo.

SOMEHOW we made it to endgame, only to come this close to fucking it up again.
Apr 20, 2019 2:52 PM
Jul 2018
LanMisa said:
AbuHumaid said:

True, but you don't know whom Flush will shoot. If he thinks he can't win he can townside and shoot you or scumside and shoot town at night.
I don't think Flush would side with me after all that desperation to kill him, I should never have listened to my team on pushing Flush.
Apr 20, 2019 2:54 PM

Nov 2018
Kit said:
AbuHumaid said:
mislynch lanmisa, you kill lucian roy in the night, i kill wary wolf in the night XD

Well... Lucian, Wolfy and me would have never voted each other. Of course you could have tried working together with Flush today and gotten Kit to vote with you, but.... that would have been very difficult. And at some point or another we would have outed Flush.

I still feel bad about outing Flush, since we made a truce of not doing so until absolutely neccessary or once scum is down... I hope that he won't be too angry at me.
Apr 20, 2019 2:55 PM
Jul 2018
LucianRoy said:
LanMisa said:

Which was entirely possible fmpov, because I've been wrong on literally every single read this game, with the exception of voting Kiana D1, (and technically FTF too). But that doesn't count imo.

You wouldn't lynch Lan or wary wolf over me.

Oct 2018
AbuHumaid said:
i have more pelts than you
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
hold one^

Aug 2013
AbuHumaid said:
LucianRoy said:

You wouldn't lynch Lan or wary wolf over me.

You're completely right on that note. It really came down to you v Kit.
Apr 20, 2019 2:56 PM

Oct 2018
LanMisa said:
Kit said:

Well... Lucian, Wolfy and me would have never voted each other. Of course you could have tried working together with Flush today and gotten Kit to vote with you, but.... that would have been very difficult. And at some point or another we would have outed Flush.

I still feel bad about outing Flush, since we made a truce of not doing so until absolutely neccessary or once scum is down... I hope that he won't be too angry at me.
just maj so i can get back into the neighbourhood tbh

Nov 2018
AbuHumaid said:
LanMisa said:

I don't think Flush would side with me after all that desperation to kill him, I should never have listened to my team on pushing Flush.

Yeah... Kiana slipped hard during that day. Some of which I didn't notice until rather late. I think the best plan was to lay low until we mis-shoot Lucian (which we ALWAYS do without the Flush wagon) and then get the Yurkin lynch through, then shoot town regardless and get Flush lynched by Kii "outing" him.

Jan 2014
Vote Count: 5.1

Abu (3) - Lan, Kit, Roy
FTF (1) - Abu
Kit (1) - FTF

not voting (1) Wary_Wolf

blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer

Oct 2018
like scum knew who i am already so it didnt matter
it'd be a miracle if they'd leave me alone for this night phase because then it means i'd be getting another nk off next night
Apr 20, 2019 2:57 PM

Nov 2018
ForgotToFlush said:
LanMisa said:

You are the one who needs to maj.....
Apr 20, 2019 2:58 PM

Oct 2018
LanMisa said:
ForgotToFlush said:

You are the one who needs to maj.....
oh would you look at that
anyway if there's town prot roles uhhh
use it on me because reasons
vote: abu

Nov 2018
By the way, I'll lose my access to the night chat once Abu dies, assuming he also has that ability, and thus I wish you others a lot of fun in there.

...Kind of neighbouriser I am...
Jul 2018
ForgotToFlush said:
AbuHumaid said:
hold one^
You're gonna die next. Prepare the noose
Apr 20, 2019 2:59 PM

Oct 2018
AbuHumaid said:
ForgotToFlush said:
hold one^
You're gonna die next. Prepare the noose
im holding to my town mvp badge very closely ty
im the brilliant mind behind all 3 scum deaths so far
like it or not
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (51) « First ... « 48 49 [50] 51 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.