Most annoying/least liked MALE anime character

New
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Mar 7, 2020 8:00 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Steiner1411 said:
Bakugou from My Hero Academia, I don't get why the fuck is he popular

Because the anime community is full of masochists and people who think that being a whiny aggressive dick equals good characterization. Not surprising since plenty of katsushit fans think that being kind and gentle = boring.
Mar 7, 2020 8:27 PM

Aug 2019
Steiner1411 said:
Not surprising since plenty of katsushit fans think that being kind and gentle = boring.

Well, this is anime, of course it's boring for a character to just be a bland "nice guy"
Mar 7, 2020 8:42 PM
Mar 2018
kyou0220 said:
Steiner1411 said:
Not surprising since plenty of katsushit fans think that being kind and gentle = boring.

Well, this is anime, of course it's boring for a character to just be a bland "nice guy"

Yeah anime is the only place where assholes and dicks are loved
Mar 7, 2020 8:56 PM
Mar 2020
A lot of people think eren is annoying. I don't agree with that at all. He not one of those "cliche"op MC's who'll end the battle with "one punch", nor will he act like one either, His character's one of it's kind, it's realistic,stubborn yeah and mostly according to the situation.look from where he started and now where he is.(till s3 p2, don't have any idea about the manga !!!). People just can't accept something new. Lol!!! As far as an annoying character goes I'll go with suzaku kururugi(code geass). ;
Mar 7, 2020 8:58 PM

Oct 2019
Bakugou from my hero academia is probably one of the worst characters i've ever come across in anime. He is legitimately the epitome of all that is unholy. He sucks, 'nuff said.
Mar 7, 2020 9:01 PM
Mar 2018
Zuleenyama_2061 said:
A lot of people think eren is annoying. I don't agree with that at all. He not one of those "cliche"op MC's who'll end the battle with "one punch", nor will he act like one either, His character's one of it's kind, it's realistic,stubborn yeah and mostly according to the situation.look from where he started and now where he is.(till s3 p2, don't have any idea about the manga !!!). People just can't accept something new. Lol!!!

Lol I feel the same!! He is my favorite character in AOT, and AOT would be pretty shit without Eren
Jun 20, 2022 8:32 AM
Dec 2021
Bell Cranel (Danmachi) I liked him the first 3 episodes but adding all the seasons up, he's just an annoying mc with girls after him.

Anos Voldigoad (Misfit of demon king academy) He's OP but really really annoying to like with his arrogant cocky attitude and generic looks and the fact he has a harem like group of girls which includes his descendents and a teacher is just stupid.

Issei Hydouou (Highschool DXD) His voice, His harem and His character is just stupid.

Rito Yuuki (To Love-Ru) His voice, character and harem sucks so much I just wanna punch everyone in the face.

Akuto Sai (Demon king Daimao) I liked him until 4 episodes in the season, his whole character is stupid. He has no good personality, his harem is generic and dumb and his OPness is crap.

Other animes with annoying MCs
Date a live
Everyday life with monster girls
Infinite Stratos
The greatest demon lord reborn as a typical nobody
Reincarnated assassin
Konosuba
Re:Zero
That time I got reincarnated as a slime
Overlord
The rising of the shield hero
SAO
MHA
Cautious Hero
No game no life
Love is war
The greatest sage with the weakest crest
Skeleton knight in another world
How not to summon a demon lord
Gurren Lagann
Arifureta
The devil is a part timer
KazeSamuraiJun 20, 2022 8:38 AM
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» Can you distinguish reality from fiction?

tappioca - 4 hours ago

10 by Zarutaku »»
1 minute ago

» Do you consider the opening(s) and ending(s) when rating an anime? ( 1 2 )

Hacker075 - Mar 15

72 by Jozuwa-_- »»
2 minutes ago

» show me your anime 3x3 ( 1 2 )

707supremacist - Yesterday

52 by 707supremacist »»
10 minutes ago

» How long until we see western adaptations of series that follow the footsteps of anime adapting manga?

_cjessop19_ - 3 hours ago

3 by Zarutaku »»
11 minutes ago

» What is the biggest problem in the world of anime in your opinion?

castle2001 - Yesterday

43 by FanofAction »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.