Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 31, 2019 10:06 AM

Jul 2017
So it's all fine and dandy that he's continuing the story of Naruto but he's acting as though he's building some new world. He didn't, he's just using a pre existing work and building upon it. It could have just been I've come across all the wrong interviews and articles but it comes across as kind of annoying.
Jan 31, 2019 3:18 PM

Jul 2015
they think that this manga is good
for some reason...
so they want to appeal to new viewers who didnt read naruto or something like this

Well...
Jan 31, 2019 3:22 PM
Apr 2016
A LOT of people perceive the Boruto series incorrectly, and fail to understand the purpose, and I mean A LOT. First, Boruto is supposed to be spoiled, annoying, etc, because people are living in PEACE, there's no war, he doesn't know about "war". The story revolves around Boruto, NOT Naruto, meaning the world is being introduced to specifically BORUTO.
Feb 21, 2019 9:41 PM
Dec 2018
2ego said:
A LOT of people perceive the Boruto series incorrectly, and fail to understand the purpose, and I mean A LOT. First, Boruto is supposed to be spoiled, annoying, etc, because people are living in PEACE, there's no war, he doesn't know about "war". The story revolves around Boruto, NOT Naruto, meaning the world is being introduced to specifically BORUTO.
I mean it's a retarded move. Boruto is not meant to be anything, Sarada is also living in peace, why wasn't she like Boruto then? She was even in a worse of situation than Boruto and she wasn't a spoiled kid, that's just invalid reasoning. There is no purpose besides milking the naruto series dry, they clearly don't know what they are doing. I mean the manga's art improves but the action is boring, it's like they have forgotten what made Naruto so loved. Even Chapter 31 were I was expecting either a one-shot or badass action scene, they gave us complete bs and a terrible explanation as to why he did that (he was holding back ???). If they were faithful to the series then it would be okay but they aren't, too many inconsistencies that one would just look at and just wonder why was this made if they aren't going to put some decent effort into making the story consistent.
Feb 22, 2019 6:48 AM
Apr 2016
Hunter_Garou said:
2ego said:
I mean it's a retarded move. Boruto is not meant to be anything, Sarada is also living in peace, why wasn't she like Boruto then? She was even in a worse of situation than Boruto and she wasn't a spoiled kid, that's just invalid reasoning. There is no purpose besides milking the naruto series dry, they clearly don't know what they are doing. I mean the manga's art improves but the action is boring, it's like they have forgotten what made Naruto so loved. Even Chapter 31 were I was expecting either a one-shot or badass action scene, they gave us complete bs and a terrible explanation as to why he did that (he was holding back ???). If they were faithful to the series then it would be okay but they aren't, too many inconsistencies that one would just look at and just wonder why was this made if they aren't going to put some decent effort into making the story consistent.

Are you serious? Since when are humans objective? If someone relived your life the person WOULDN'T end up like you. No, the idea they have is good, but a bunch of people can't understand a thing and think that it's some mockery. This is a different series, Naruto worked to set the world in peace, of course it's going to be in peace. When Naruto first started, Naruto didn't fucking instantly go into kage mode destroying planets.
Feb 22, 2019 9:13 AM
Dec 2018
2ego said:
Hunter_Garou said:

Are you serious? Since when are humans objective? If someone relived your life the person WOULDN'T end up like you. No, the idea they have is good, but a bunch of people can't understand a thing and think that it's some mockery. This is a different series, Naruto worked to set the world in peace, of course it's going to be in peace. When Naruto first started, Naruto didn't fucking instantly go into kage mode destroying planets.
This is not a different series, it's a sequel featuring characters from the old show, if they can't be consistent with the rules set from the predecessor, then what's the point other than to milk Naruto dry? "Since when are humans objective?", Humans have always been objective since humans came to be, it's just that subjectivity happens more often. I mean what kind of question is that? It makes no sense at all. If humans were never objective, we would be like animals.
>Facepalm.
Feb 22, 2019 9:55 AM
Apr 2016
Hunter_Garou said:
2ego said:

This is not a different series, it's a sequel featuring characters from the old show, if they can't be consistent with the rules set from the predecessor, then what's the point other than to milk Naruto dry? "Since when are humans objective?", Humans have always been objective since humans came to be, it's just that subjectivity happens more often. I mean what kind of question is that? It makes no sense at all. If humans were never objective, we would be like animals.
>Facepalm.

Information is proceeded objectively, but the way we perceive the information is subjective, that's just basic biology-- genetics. Also this is the aftermath of everything, the story is called "Boruto" not "Naruto," thus it can very well be considered a new series. If Boruto was some loner & loser like in the first Naruto, it would literally be a ripoff, there's no purpose in that, this way you can see how peace affected the world-- spoiled children have no knowledge about war-- no experience. Don't worry, eventually slowly, just like Naruto at some point, Boruto will grow up as a person. But right now, he's an immature child. Don't expect Naruto's child to be just like Naruto, he's the utter opposite.
Feb 22, 2019 10:18 AM
Dec 2018
2ego said:
Hunter_Garou said:
>Facepalm.

Information is proceeded objectively, but the way we perceive the information is subjective, that's just basic biology-- genetics. Also this is the aftermath of everything, the story is called "Boruto" not "Naruto," thus it can very well be considered a new series. If Boruto was some loner & loser like in the first Naruto, it would literally be a ripoff, there's no purpose in that, this way you can see how peace affected the world-- spoiled children have no knowledge about war-- no experience. Don't worry, eventually slowly, just like Naruto at some point, Boruto will grow up as a person. But right now, he's an immature child. Don't expect Naruto's child to be just like Naruto, he's the utter opposite.
It's called Boruto doesn't change the fact that it's not a sequel to Naruto. It's like saying Battle Tendency is not a sequel to Phantom Blood since they don't have the same name. The fights should be as exciting as the fights in Naruto but none are even comparable, the Momoshiki fight featured Naruto and Sasuke front line and centers so it was basically a Naruto fight. Also the chapters are released monthly but their quality is technically the same or lesser than many series released weekly and its quantity is less so I always ask myself what's the point ? I mean the latest chapter always pisses me off. Why wouldn't they make a good action scene ? It's monthly so there shouldn't be any issue. Okay saying vegetables are healthy is being objective, saying vegetables taste bad so they must suck is being subjective, guess what I was just objective there you see that ?? Humans can be objective.
Feb 22, 2019 10:31 AM
Apr 2016
Hunter_Garou said:
2ego said:

It's called Boruto doesn't change the fact that it's not a sequel to Naruto. It's like saying Battle Tendency is not a sequel to Phantom Blood since they don't have the same name. The fights should be as exciting as the fights in Naruto but none are even comparable, the Momoshiki fight featured Naruto and Sasuke front line and centers so it was basically a Naruto fight. Also the chapters are released monthly but their quality is technically the same or lesser than many series released weekly and its quantity is less so I always ask myself what's the point ? I mean the latest chapter always pisses me off. Why wouldn't they make a good action scene ? It's monthly so there shouldn't be any issue. Okay saying vegetables are healthy is being objective, saying vegetables taste bad so they must suck is being subjective, guess what I was just objective there you see that ?? Humans can be objective.

Actually, humans can very well have allergies & other intolerances. Back to the point, just like you are now, people complained about Naruto, ALL the time, fillers, etc, yet you now make it seem like Boruto is horrible; Naruto is godly, that's false...Naruto has a well over 700 episodes in total, and yet you think Boruto can set the tone in under 100? Yes friend, that's not how it works-- it wasn't like that in Naruto either. Also, you with your "objectivity," that's stupid, you're stupid, your example is false by biological basis, it's vegetables whom are objective, not humans-- in your example.
blankFeb 22, 2019 10:36 AM
Feb 22, 2019 11:42 AM
Dec 2018
2ego said:
Hunter_Garou said:

Actually, humans can very well have allergies & other intolerances. Back to the point, just like you are now, people complained about Naruto, ALL the time, fillers, etc, yet you now make it seem like Boruto is horrible; Naruto is godly, that's false...Naruto has a well over 700 episodes in total, and yet you think Boruto can set the tone in under 100? Yes friend, that's not how it works-- it wasn't like that in Naruto either. Also, you with your "objectivity," that's stupid, you're stupid, your example is false by biological basis, it's vegetables whom are objective, not humans-- in your example.
My example is false ?? How ?? Being objective means being fact-based and not opinion-based, Vegetable is healthy, I made a statement based on biological facts, so I was objective. So you are the stupid one for not understanding what being objective means, quite sad. I never said Naruto is Godly but Boruto is vastly inferior. Boruto has over 30 chapters and it hasn't set the tone and you call that good writing? Laughable, Have you seen OPM? Have you seen Promised Neverland? Boruto is going to finish in 30 volumes, meaning it's more than half the length of Naruto and they haven't done anything yet and you call that good writing? Laughable.
Feb 22, 2019 12:25 PM
Apr 2016
Hunter_Garou said:
2ego said:

My example is false ?? How ?? Being objective means being fact-based and not opinion-based, Vegetable is healthy, I made a statement based on biological facts, so I was objective. So you are the stupid one for not understanding what being objective means, quite sad. I never said Naruto is Godly but Boruto is vastly inferior. Boruto has over 30 chapters and it hasn't set the tone and you call that good writing? Laughable, Have you seen OPM? Have you seen Promised Neverland? Boruto is going to finish in 30 volumes, meaning it's more than half the length of Naruto and they haven't done anything yet and you call that good writing? Laughable.

That's what I'm saying, our talk was about H.U.M.A.N objectivity, and you provided a freaking VEGETABLE objectivity. Please remember, first episodes of Naruto were not good, and made a lot of people stop watching. Anyway, I don't care, you can dislike Boruto, have fun, if you can't understand the purpose of the series.
Feb 24, 2019 3:21 PM
Dec 2018
It made a lot of people stop watching ? The beginning episodes of Naruto ? Wow what a fabricated bs. I mean I understand the purpose, it's just to milk Naruto dry, if they really loved Naruto they should have been Naruto buffs who knew the ins and outs of how the power system works. But they prove time and time again that they don't know. I still don't understand how the latest chapter even makes any sense, like they were on high drugs.
Feb 26, 2019 7:23 PM
Sep 2018
No, they not pretended. Because they are, it's not naruto sequel. It's original Story with same universe like naruto, maybe it's like side story I think. Well I do love the idea but the execution it's not going well more like nightmares. The story is more like junk and the lead characters does not have any attractive aspect, and the way they use exist characters like naruto and sasuke and many more are truly horrible. With all the hype and supporting both characters and universe, they couldn't make something sensational and that it's kind of annoying and very disappointing. Whatever it is, for me Boruto manga are finished when they defeated ootsuki momoshiki, and no one will argue with that.

More topics from this board

» Can I start with this??

removed-user - Mar 26

12 by BatoKusanagi »»
Apr 6, 4:19 AM

» Boruto TS Design

mayudhwuh - Aug 10, 2023

10 by Seya-san »»
Mar 20, 8:54 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 33 Discussion

Kuma - Mar 21, 2019

16 by TheGrandVizier33 »»
Feb 20, 3:28 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 67 Discussion

Tetsuyagiri - Feb 20, 2022

20 by Xarouliss »»
Dec 9, 2023 11:38 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 30 Discussion

Kuma - Dec 21, 2018

9 by loris_bove »»
Nov 14, 2023 2:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.