Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
Team Hina or Team Rui?
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jan 30, 2022 12:46 AM
Jan 2022
The choice is obvious, it is definitely Rui. I don't understand how it could be otherwise. Her character attracts: honesty, willingness to fight, determination, she can tell the truth in person. And even what is called selfishness attracts her, she knows what she wants and she makes every effort to achieve it. And this commands respect.
I watched the anime and read the manga and had no doubts about my choice. Rui dragged the whole manga and anime, moved the plot (especially in the second half and ending).
Much of this character's hatred is a misreading of the manga. She is accused of something she didn't do.
Even after over a year of reading the manga, Rui remains the best girl in all anime and manga.
Feb 15, 2022 2:42 AM
Feb 2022
shiro_kai said:
You are asking to chose between a cute tsundere that has the same age as Natsuo and which he already has a story, chemistry and its a lot of fun and

Is that even a question? Team Rui.

I see where you are coming from. Team Rui all the way
Aug 19, 2022 4:21 AM
Aug 2022
Ten said:
I watched only 2 episodes (haven't read the manga) and so far Rui seems like an interesting character you'd want to root for, while Hina is nothing special except for her cuteness that actually feels a bit forced.

But I don't care who ends up with Natsuo, it's not like he's all that great either. At least for now, we don't know much about him.

manga hina <<< rui
Aug 26, 2022 2:45 AM

Jul 2021
It's so fucking easy to love Rui and hate Hina. Everyone's saying Hina is the generic one but have you even paid attention, or did u just focus on ur little kuudere cuz her GENERIC development is much more important?
I won't defend her relationship w that teacher cuz it's morally wrong, but as a character she's anything but simple. THAT'S THE LITERAL FUCKING POINT OF HER -.- She won't be your "I'm not like other girls already obvious the first time u see me" trope like Rui. She seems pretty adaptive first, and her hot-headed, selfish and jealous side is introduced later which seems pretty realistic to me + why tf do you think she wanted to commit suicide? She knows damn well she's clumsy and weird, yet she doesn't know how to improve herself. I feel that about myself a lot too, tho I'm still just 18. However, Rui has it easy. The only thing she's bad at is communicating, but seems like she's just perfect at everything she does, unlike Hina who fucks up everything (which is why I think she's interesting and I can relate to her in this aspect)
Feb 21, 2023 2:14 PM
Feb 2023
Rui knew she was being selfish but love (obsession) makes you want  to keep the things you love (are obsessed with) close to you and you won't let anyone else have them.

Hina tried to give up on the things that would make her truly happy. She knew that it would hurt forever but love makes  you want to give your all for the person you love even if it hurts you as long as they can be happy that is enough.

They both loved Natsuo. But Hina's love for him was  truly selfless and unconditional. In a perfect world he should be with Hina. But after reading the manga I think he should be with Rui. Because Natsuo fell in love with Rui.
 Hina deserved someone better than Natsuo.

Jun 12, 2023 8:55 AM
Apr 2023
In the end of the anime Hina seemed like a selfish character but after reading the manga i can surely say Hina is the best girl she sacrificed everything for Natsuo whereas when Natsuo was depressed Rui took advantage of that.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

262 by jamesheller9009 »»
Apr 19, 9:06 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2019

155 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 18, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2019

141 by venbals »»
Apr 15, 6:47 PM

» It has a happy ending

removed-user - Mar 11

37 by Kwiatek280 »»
Apr 15, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2019

131 by venbals »»
Apr 13, 10:58 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.