Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 29, 2019 4:56 PM

Sep 2015
Good movies, terrible company. I used to be a big fan, but nowadays I want to do anything but support them. After their recent scandal, I started to dislike them
Jul 29, 2019 7:26 PM

Feb 2008
Not anymore no
I grew up obsessed with it, My grandmother even worked at the theme park behind the scenes taking care of the plants and animals so I had a whole different perspective (and I was allowed back there owo)

Thought I love their old animations especially Golden & Silver age
Current Disney is just so Soulless, a lot of their modern animations aren't doing it for me.
and as a company, they're just straight-up evil.
Jul 29, 2019 7:35 PM
Jul 2018
Sayanna said:

dude i was just gonna say this

it really says a lot about our so-called "society" that we supposedly live in that people can still just mindlessly support them
Jul 29, 2019 7:47 PM

Feb 2008
CowboyMode said:
Sayanna said:

dude, I was just gonna say this

it says a lot about our so-called "society" that we supposedly live in that people can still just mindlessly support them

yea like
their recent buyout of Fox left 4000 people unemployed
Walts niece even recently pointed out the horrible working conditions of the employees at the park and Disney basically told her to fuck off

idk I have trouble supporting a company that does that.
Jul 29, 2019 7:52 PM
Jul 2018
Sayanna said:

yea like
Walts niece even recently pointed out the horrible working conditions of the employees at the park and Disney basically told her to fuck off

i didnt even know about those things but thats awful. but yea, these companies are run by people who would happily throw their employees into a big incinerator if they could get away with it and it made them money/prevented loss of money

the same kind of incinerator they threw the souls of marvel and star wars into :(
Jul 29, 2019 7:52 PM

Sep 2007
Remember when Disney had good shows like That's So Raven?

Jul 29, 2019 7:56 PM
Mar 2011
CowboyMode said:
Sayanna said:

yea like

i didnt even know about those things but thats awful. but yea, these companies are run by people who would happily throw their employees into a big incinerator if they could get away with it and it made them money/prevented loss of money

the same kind of incinerator they threw the souls of marvel and star wars into :(

the mavel buy out was neeeded mavel owuld a lamsot citr died owitut it
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jul 29, 2019 7:56 PM
Mar 2011
CowboyMode said:
Sayanna said:

yea like

the mavel buy out was neeeded mavel owuld a lamsot citr died owitut it
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jul 30, 2019 9:00 AM
Jul 2018
You betcha! Disney is joint first along with anime in the hardcore avid passion for department! ^_^
Jul 30, 2019 9:27 AM

Jul 2016
Not really a fan of most of the Disney movies, asides from the original Mulan, Dinosaur and Atlantis The Lost Empire.
Aug 10, 2019 9:10 AM

Mar 2019
I'm a big fan of Disney!I love all the movies and the shows.The animated fairytale movies are so lovely and there are also many good TV shows and movies like Wzards of Waverly Place,Lizzie Mcguire,The Suite Life of Zack and Cody,High School Musical,Pirates of the Carribean,Descendants.
Aug 10, 2019 11:37 AM

Jul 2015
No, maybe some of their older movies, most of the Pixar movies seem really childish to me.
Mar 26, 7:24 AM
Jun 2020
Disney🏰 and Pixar🥎 paved the way for so many artists👩🏻‍🎨 and their movies inspired me so much since I was a little girl.🤩
My favorite Disney movie is "Mulan" (1998)🇨🇳. My favorite character is "Fa Mulan"👩🏻. I ship Mulan and Shang👩🏻‍❤️‍👨🏻.
My favorite Pixar movie is "Luca" (2021)🇮🇹. My favorite character is "Alberto Scorfano"👨🏽‍🦱. I ship Luca and Alberto👨🏽‍❤️‍👨🏾.
AdrenaMar 29, 2:17 AM
Mar 26, 7:33 AM

Jan 2023
I like several movies, although I am not a fan.

Yes, I am a fan of the Orlando parks, hehe. I love everything there.
Mar 26, 7:47 AM

Sep 2016
Ever since The Mandalorian I would say yes.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Mar 26, 10:00 PM

Feb 2020
I used to be a pretty big Disney fan when I was a kid.
Mar 26, 11:22 PM

Nov 2022
I like a lot of the movies but I'm not a fan of Disney (or most mega-corps in general)

My favorite movie is Frozen because I like the sister dynamic. My parents say my favorite movie as a kid was 101 Dalmatians (I haven't seen Cruella even though I love Emma Stone because I heard they changed Cruellas attitude toward the dogs and didn't keep Anita a ginger)
♡☆♡☆♡

Mar 27, 1:33 AM

Jul 2014
I despise everything they stand for as a company, but they have produced undeniably great work. Aladdin's an all-timer.
Take care of yourself

Mar 27, 1:38 AM

Mar 2023
I like some of their modern animated shows. But their modern movies on the other hand, oh boy where do i even start?
SpunkertMar 27, 1:42 AM
Mar 27, 1:51 AM

Mar 2024
Why would anyone watch boring disney when there are tons of good anime out there? Disney is boring and for children also their modern cartoons have bad 3D graphics. Old Disney was enjoyable in its own way, but its still for children. Anime is the best form of animation in history.
Mar 28, 9:28 PM
☆RetroRice☆

Oct 2023
I’m a Disney enjoyer. Some of their movies are good in my opinion, but the recent ones…
My dad is a hardcore Disney fan and lilo and stitch is a tradition in our family. We rewatch every more and then, we buy anything related to stitch we see, and we all love it. It’s definitely my Disney movie, not only because it’s just really really great, but also because watching it is one of the few times we have family bonding
Gee, it sure is boring around here
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» whats your shoe size ?

sussybakagirl420 - Mar 22

28 by elgatosaika »»
2 minutes ago

» Who is the most perverted person you irl ?

Thy-Veseveia - Apr 26

10 by MalchikRepaid »»
2 minutes ago

» Does knowing how MAL user looks like change how you see/treat them?

barababas - 42 minutes ago

6 by elgatosaika »»
3 minutes ago

» Hottest non Hollywood actor on YouTube?

scarydragon - 1 hour ago

2 by Zettaiken »»
6 minutes ago

» What sort of education did you get?

removed-user - Dec 23, 2019

49 by LoveYourEyes »»
12 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.