Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 31, 2018 3:52 AM

Apr 2017
Spoilers!
First I want to say this movie, Love Live! The School Idol Movie was gorgeous it summed up the series in a satisfying and beautiful way, but the way it ended: there was no epilogue after their last performance, all of a sudden it was over... Even if they aren't μ's anymore that doesn't mean they can't meet and continue being friends, RIGHT?!
I started crying.........

『 The truth has power because it’s the truth.
And because it is the truth, that makes it just.
It’s persuasive, isn’t it? Don’t you want truth like that? 』

Jan 2, 2019 2:45 PM
Nov 2017
Same mate
When i started hearing "Bokutachi wa hitotsu no hikari" my deepest heart can't bear it again and tears starts to fall
Even with seeing the lyrics i can't accept the fact that this was the last song they make,i watched this first at 2016 and starting to rewatch the μ's series again

And oh boy after 2 years,my heart still can't take it overall a very good heartwarming movie thou
Jan 11, 2019 4:48 AM
Sep 2016
tbh it's more depressing to see people compare such depressing song to Aqours' song in LLS Over the Rainbow. I mean, it's all good and Hop? Stop? Nonstop! is my life right now but THEY DO NOT HAVE A SONG AND LYRICS that are intended to mean bittersweet ending unlike Bokutachi wa Hitotsu no Hikari but people kept leaving comments here and there about how a random song from the movie makes them cry as if they're listening to BokuHika. LOL I call bluff. The song only touches my heart but it doesn't pierce it for me to call it something EVEN close to bokuhika. THAT is what's truly depressing, the fans Aqours.
Oct 8, 2021 10:46 PM
Feb 2018
Netogeneko said:
tbh it's more depressing to see people compare such depressing song to Aqours' song in LLS Over the Rainbow. I mean, it's all good and Hop? Stop? Nonstop! is my life right now but THEY DO NOT HAVE A SONG AND LYRICS that are intended to mean bittersweet ending unlike Bokutachi wa Hitotsu no Hikari but people kept leaving comments here and there about how a random song from the movie makes them cry as if they're listening to BokuHika. LOL I call bluff. The song only touches my heart but it doesn't pierce it for me to call it something EVEN close to bokuhika. THAT is what's truly depressing, the fans Aqours.

I mean LLS doesnt have a bittersweet ending like LL Original movie did, them in the movie finally embraced the future of Aqours without 3rd years trio with full sight of hope. And Next Sparkling isnt a sad song either, it's a hopeful song with sad melody

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! The School Idol Movie Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Dodecahedron-O24 - Sep 7, 2015

209 by Serafos »»
Nov 12, 2023 1:14 AM

» What is wrong with them? (Spoiler)

Someone_OwO - Feb 17, 2023

6 by Someone_OwO »»
Mar 8, 2023 9:53 PM

» [MOVIE SPOILERS] Who did Honoka actually meet?

maskedapple - Oct 4, 2015

49 by Eira_99 »»
Sep 25, 2020 6:42 PM

» I'm going to NYC, where are the real life locations? Help

PoLoBreak - Apr 6, 2018

2 by PoLoBreak »»
May 9, 2018 8:13 AM

» Will Love Live Continue?

trabeus1 - Aug 2, 2015

4 by CarbonMD »»
Apr 28, 2018 8:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.