Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 31, 2018 1:36 AM

May 2012
Good, very fucking good i was about to lose my shit if he actually went back, like yeah sucks for the mom, but it was her that was living this sad pathetic live were she wouldn't stop feeling sorry for herself and made the life of the son she decided to have pure hell for his first like what ? 17 years of his life? and understand that Manabu was really feeling like shit and that he was unneeded, unwanted and that he was a mistake all that time, yeah boo hoo for the mom but those were her decisions and if she decided to have the kid AND get married she should have been ready for that but nope she threw away the kid cuz ohhh no she herself would feel bad, i would have really hated this story if it went down that route.

Reina you really are the best part about this manga, the Yankee thing was forgotten very fast in this manga but your optimistic and cheerful attitude along with your cute meek side was really nice to watch (your mom is also great lol) glad that Manabu made this choice the whole thing would have turned into a big turd if not, i'd have lost all respect for manabu had he gone down that route.

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yandere Kanojo Chapter 43 Discussion

xxxATiON - Sep 20, 2012

3 by Komlan_6 »»
Feb 8, 3:35 PM

Poll: » Yandere Kanojo Chapter 42 Discussion

AlmazHiro - Aug 7, 2012

5 by Komlan_6 »»
Jan 18, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Yandere Kanojo Chapter 41 Discussion

AlmazHiro - Jul 29, 2012

2 by Komlan_6 »»
Jan 18, 4:03 AM

Poll: » Yandere Kanojo Chapter 40 Discussion

13man18 - Jul 17, 2012

2 by Komlan_6 »»
May 20, 2022 2:06 AM

Poll: » Yandere Kanojo Chapter 39 Discussion

13man18 - Apr 27, 2012

2 by Komlan_6 »»
May 20, 2022 2:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.