Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 26, 2018 3:08 PM
Dec 2016
If you read the story/novel, its pretty on point, just like the first season was. I watched the anime first for season 1 and then read the book and I have to admit, I was pretty shocked with how direct co-relation it was in detail. The story telling was awesome, and it blends the concept of what the types of worlds/realities they are dealing with and makes you wonder.. (in the show), of ..is this a real world or reality?

It's worth it, if you follow the storylines and appreciate good artwork.
Oct 26, 2018 3:15 PM
Dec 2016
redcobra said:
One word : no

But the first season sword art online is good tho, but not the second season or 3rd season.

Today 4th season kinda snail slow pace, very very slow pace, you will be disappointed.

Also SAO community just trash, very trash when you like SAO they will brainwash you and force liking SAO.

The SAO community is split. The ones who read the novels and then the ones who don't know it has a book. This concept flows over into a lot of the "overrated/overpopular" animes like Naruto and whatnot, who can't even explain why the show is good. Force-liking the show? nah, that's just your friends, not the SAO community haha

Folks like what they like and have their opinions on things they like, i'm sure there are anime you like that you would just grobble and complain and sigh if someone said they didn't like it. haha
Oct 27, 2018 2:47 AM
Nov 2015
DarkJester89 said:
redcobra said:
One word : no

But the first season sword art online is good tho, but not the second season or 3rd season.

Today 4th season kinda snail slow pace, very very slow pace, you will be disappointed.

Also SAO community just trash, very trash when you like SAO they will brainwash you and force liking SAO.

The SAO community is split. The ones who read the novels and then the ones who don't know it has a book. This concept flows over into a lot of the "overrated/overpopular" animes like Naruto and whatnot, who can't even explain why the show is good. Force-liking the show? nah, that's just your friends, not the SAO community haha

Folks like what they like and have their opinions on things they like, i'm sure there are anime you like that you would just grobble and complain and sigh if someone said they didn't like it. haha

Hastag asuna waifu and please like SAO intensified. Deep inside just rooten weebs , I respect the LN reader I'm my self LN reader And the SAO anime only community is trash.

Can't wait to see those trash weeb come out from their cave when looking at Alice with her humanoid robot body and skyrocket the anime rating just because "weeb waifu".
redcobraOct 27, 2018 2:52 AM
Oct 27, 2018 5:38 AM
Jul 2018
redcobra said:
DarkJester89 said:

Hastag asuna waifu and please like SAO intensified. Deep inside just rooten weebs , I respect the LN reader I'm my self LN reader And the SAO anime only community is trash.

Can't wait to see those trash weeb come out from their cave when looking at Alice with her humanoid robot body and skyrocket the anime rating just because "weeb waifu".

Dude, put all that shit under spoiler, thanks.
Oct 27, 2018 2:45 PM

Aug 2010
Short answer if you didn't like SAO is No. It's a weak arc overall, they try to explain the previous plot holes in the story, which lead to more plot holes. In the end has the flaw of every single SAO Light Novel that came before it: Kawahara Reki is a horrible writer with good ideas, he just has no clue how to expand on them to make it good and cohesive.
Oct 28, 2018 1:44 PM

Apr 2014
For me the answer could not be simpler, it's very much worth it. But you don't need someone else's opinion, just watch the first episode yourself. I am sure it won't take that much from your burdened schedule.

And if I were to not watch it because of its flaws (?), what else better is there to watch this season? There are a few that are decent, but most of the rest are slice-of-life, single gender and harem shows.... Sadly, SAO Alicization doesn't have much competition.
Leonhart93Oct 28, 2018 2:05 PM
Oct 29, 2018 5:52 AM
Nov 2017
redcobra said:
DarkJester89 said:

Yeah, actually the anime isn't that bad, maybe 5/10, less or more? But the community just...makes me cringe. I know it's not all of them, but a lot of weebs with no life, like someone who bought asuna pillow and imagine that she was alive and made asuna their fuckin waifu. That is a high level retarded.
Nov 9, 2018 6:55 PM

Dec 2008
Hm, no. In my personal opinion, I really prefer the alternative GGO of all the series that came out. The reason I'm watching Alicization is just because of its animation quality haha.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» My enjoyment of Alice is kinda ruined because of Darkness from Konosuba

BigBoyAdvance - Mar 24

11 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 24, 10:33 PM

» Anyone else lowkey prefer Alice to Asuna?

Marinate1016 - Jun 25, 2019

47 by Marinate1016 »»
Mar 24, 11:38 AM

» Kirito needs medical help cause this man’s been through it all

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 11

32 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 14, 9:57 AM

» I just finished this and ""O MY GOD ""

Yeshaiah2015yesh - Mar 2

43 by Fenyy »»
Mar 5, 11:12 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2018

190 by fssf1606 »»
Feb 12, 2:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.