Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Dec 20, 2018 3:09 AM

Name: Maria Aurora
Magic: She can summon blue fire (fire which burns only the things it should burn/ also burns in water) and manipulate it in any way. She can for example form wings out of it and fly or just throw it at the enemy. When she is at max lvl she can create illusions with her magical flame powers.

Magic Cooldown: lasts 3 posts/ cooldown 5 posts
Level: 1
Personality: She has a very cool temper and is very emotionless at times. The only person she really cares about is her sister Kathy. She only gets mad when someone threatens her sister. otherwise she literally gives zero f**** about anything else. But when she is mad she is really mad and only her sister has the ability to calm her down at times.
Appearance:

Bio: She and her sister are like water and fire (quite literally) but they love eachother a lot. They almost always spend their time together or near eachother. They came from a fairly normal familie which loved them both. One day they decided they want to learn how to use magic properly because of an incident which killed their entire familie except their parents. They want to become strong to be able to protect the only important (according to her) people left in this world. She became emotionally cold because of this incident.
Magic: She has the ability to summon reddish water and manipulate it in any way (stays liquid regardless of temarature/ Just like Katara in Avatar but without the ability to make it to ice or steam, no bloodbending either). with it she can help healing wounds and create powerful shields. She is very good at defending against enemies but without her sister her offensive options are very limited.

Magic Cooldown: lasts 3 posts/ cooldown 5 posts
Personality: She is very lively and has often strong emotions. She is the opposite of her sister. She cares for everyone even if she doen't like them. She wants to help where ever she can and thus is a very friendly person. When she looses to her strong emotions, which is the case very often, only her sister or good friends are able to prevent her from having a mental breakdown. She generally can be a little annoying but is a nice person to be around.
Appearance:

Bio: She and her sister are like water and fire (quite literally) but they love eachother a lot. They almost always spend their time together or near eachother. They came from a fairly normal familie which loved them both. One day they decided they want to learn how to use magic properly because of an incident which killed their entire familie except their parents. They want to become strong to be able to protect everyone who needs help (according to her) or is unable to protect themselfes. She bears very strong emotions since that incident and has a major fear of loosing anyone.

=> I decided that I would re-write him so he needs to get approved again

Modified by Kathy_Fangirl, Feb 21, 7:38 AM

Dec 20, 2018 6:01 AM

Oh forgot to tag :p
@linette
@Sakura_megami
@YFang
@Ze-Lem
If I didn't have to do that I am sorry that I have bothered you.

Dec 20, 2018 6:37 AM

Hi hi, I am here @Kathy_Fangirl
I have checked both Maria and Kathy, and I came to the conclusion that both are perfect and ready to go
For that I give both my Approval

Dec 20, 2018 9:28 AM

@YFang
thanks ^^
could you check Iomri as well please :)

Dec 20, 2018 10:48 AM

@Kathy_Fangirl
Sorry, did not noticed Kenji, he seems to be alright, so he's Approved
And as for Kuroo, I'm limiting his teleporting abilities to only places that he can see, it's kind of logic that it would work that way but still I want to make it clear, and the whole telepathic thing sounds out of context to me, but if you want to keep I don't mind, though I don't know how you'll be able to use it, other than that everything is alright do I Approve

Dec 29, 2018 1:01 AM

Nanami Kobayashi

"I can do this, I can do this...I can't do this."

Dec 30, 2018 9:38 AM

@Cynado

Your character is approved!

Jan 15, 8:15 AM

Name: Shinra Tsuri
Magic: Earth Elemental Magic

Magic Cooldown: 3 Posts/ Cooldown 5 Posts
Personality: He is very polite and kind but is very shy, and has bad people skills if it comes to normal conversations. He likes to read books and knows a lot about the nature. He really loves Trees and Plants and likes to spend his free time in the garden. He almost never gets angry and never seeks confrontation, but if needed he will fight with everything he has. He loves to stalk others and occasionally taking funny pictures of them. He likes sweets a lot and has kind of a dark side to him that freaks the most people out if the ever notice it.
Appearance:

Bio: He is the child of a very rich family of magic users. His parents almost never spoke to him or even cared about him, because of that he was raised by maidens and Butlers, thus being a very down to earth kind of guy. He started to read at a very early age with the purpose of knowing everything there is to know, that his parents finally notice and apriciate him. When he was 18 he went to a normal colledge to study Herbal Medicine and Biology but he soon decided that it propably would be the best to study magic instead. That's how he got there with 22. He is very intelligent, sometimes creepy but also very quiet.

@linette
@Sakura_megami
@YFang
@Ze-Lem
Modified by Kathy_Fangirl, Jan 22, 8:48 AM

Jan 15, 9:35 AM
Most Lemony Lime

@Kathy_Fangirl

Oh no
Kg D:
I as an americano
Don’t comprehend this unit of measure
Ya be evil to me

Ahem
Anyways

Approved

Jan 15, 9:54 AM

@Ze-Lem hehe but I don't understand your units either ;p

anyways thanks :D
btw 5o kg are 110 Pounds? just googled it I don't know XD

Jan 15, 12:02 PM

Name: Monty Cagle
Magic: Phasing
Magic explanation and abilities: He has the ability to pass through soild objects with ease, Including the ground. but if he was to deactivate his power while inside something or the ground it would automatically spit him out.
Magic Cooldown: 1 post cooldown
Level: 1 he can pass through 3 objects before being worn out
Level 3: 5 objects
Weapon: short sword
Personality: Monty has reserved personality, he likes people from a distance and becomes anxious when they close that distance. He takes a while to befriend people but he believes himself to be a good person as he tries to be there for his friends. He's a bit naive as he lacks experience in dealing with people, because of his tendancy to flee when he feels uncomfortable. He's never fallen in love, but sometimes sees the world through rose colored eyes as he fantasizes about people and their interactions. He has a bit of child like wonder as he likes to explore new places and see new things.
Appearance:

Bio:

@ze-Lem
@yfang
@sakura_megami
Modified by Shitsuji-Carty, Jan 15, 2:28 PM

Jan 15, 3:58 PM
Most Lemony Lime

@Shitsuji-Carty

By the grace of the divine goddess, Serithilie, ruler of the eternal flames of Viceryi, I approve this character.

Jan 26, 7:22 AM

Name: Katharine von Fuchsberg
Magic: Blood Magic
Magic explanation: Can manipulate her own blood to shape everything she imagines. If she uses too much blood she will get weaker and eventually faint. Her powers get stronger if she drank blood and weaker the longer she starved.
Magic Cooldown: lasts 2 posts; cooldown 3 posts
Personality: Despite being a vampire she is a rather nice and open person. She ironically hates to hurt others and thus often starves for long periods of time. She really wants to make friends and spend time with them. She is very emotional and can get angry very quickly but also calms down at the same speed. She is very kind but often also very direct.
Appearance:

Bio: She was born into a normal family of farmers, but she never really knew her parents because they bot got killed in a Vampire attack when she was 2 Years old. The royal Vampire family of the Fuchsbergs are the ones who ravished her of her family and decided to adopt her, because they were unable to get their own children. They converted her into a Vamprie as well and she lived as their daughter since then. She was a bit shocked when she found that out but couldn't really hate her rather nice adoptive parents. Due to her friendly personality she often refused to drink blood from innocent people and to hurt them. Thus the Fuchsbergs decided to send her to the magic school in hopes of making her stronger and maybe more like a bloodthirsty Vampire.
Note: She can transform into a bat, because she is a vampire, but that is not usable in combat.

(Note: Fuchsberg = Foxmountain just so you know that it is nothing to be concerned about ^^
also I needed another female character since both my females are "stuck"
*immortal = can't die of natural causes and has faster regeneration of course her HP will not recover if a wound heals in battle, also doesn't burn to death in the sun)

@linette
@Sakura_megami
@YFang
@Ze-Lem
Modified by Kathy_Fangirl, Feb 4, 1:05 PM

Jan 26, 8:48 AM

Approved

Jan 26, 8:51 AM

Thanks

Jan 30, 1:43 AM

Name: Ichibi Kuro

Magic: Shadow Guardian

Magic explanation and abilities: (Not going to lie, this was pretty heavily inspired by Ansem Seeker of Darkness' Guardian in the first Kingdom Hearts and Ragnarok from Soul Eater. That being said I have made it my own.) Traditionally speaking, Ichibi can't cast spells. His magic naturally formed into a living shadow attached to his soul. Despite it being his magic, this shadow has a separate personality and sometimes separate goals. The shadow's name is Shadow. Shadow can hide in a tattoo on Ichibi's back but most of the time it looms over his shoulder. If both of them work together they can mold Shadow into different forms for combat purposes. Shadow is immune to metabolic effects like poison, disease, and aging but everything else effects it.

Magic Cooldown:
Shadow Shaping: With this ability, Ichibi and Shadow combine their efforts to mold Shadow into a new shape. Shadow's properties don't change but its shape may change the way they fight. 1 post, 3 cooldown.

Weapon: Short Sword

Personality: I might feel this one out while I play if that's ok but Shadow usually wants something different than Ichibi and they have to find a way to compromise.

Appearance:
Ichibi

Shadow

Bio:
Modified by wolfman2299, Feb 5, 9:26 PM

Jan 30, 10:30 PM
Most Lemony Lime

Name: Elias Valizie

Appearance:

Magic: Rylia’s Chosen – Transformation Magic

Magic Explanation and abilities:
Elias is as stated, Rylia’s Chosen. Rylia is an ancient entity from the far North, one of many whom old tribes would worship. The town from where Elias comes from is one of the few spots that still follow the ways of old, with their Order of Cervin being dedicated to following Rylia. Rylia herself is a protector of the northern mountain ranges, her main essence being that of air and earth. She has a physical form, but only appears before those whom she chooses, hence the term Rylia’s Chosen.
Rylia’s Chosen is a term for those few whom have garnered the attention of Rylia, for reasons she keeps to herself. Elias is the current Chosen from his town and with this comes a transformation ability that was given to him by Rylia.

Current Usage -
Transformation into a Dragon Knight:
Elias transforms into a Dragon Knight, a humanoid with dragon like features. In this form his strength and speed are increased, while also giving him the power of flight.
The downside to this form is that the Dragon side feeds off of Elias’s human soul. Corrupting it if he stays in the form for too long. Corruption will lead to Elias not being able to discern friend from foe, leading to him attacking anyone that is deemed a possible threat. Should Elias ever go into such a blood thirsty mode, only Rylia can calm him and return him to normal. After which Elias will not be able to transform again for a few days.
The transformation itself takes 2 posts at the start, to charge up.
In this form he cannot use any mortal weapons, thus rendering him currently to only physical melee attacks, which are only slightly boosted by the claw attachments on his armor. As he levels himself up, Elias will be able to use weapons forged for such beings, which will be given to him by Rylia herself.
Elias can technically stay in his alternate form indefinitely, but after 5 posts he will suffer from corruption and lose control of himself.
It takes Elias 4 posts to recharge himself for another transformation.
Extra note – Elias stands at 5’11 (~1.8 m) in his human form. His transformed form makes him roughly 6’4 (~1.93 m).
Dragon Knight Form

Personality:
Elias is a calm, collected individual. He does enjoy to converse with others and loves to hear stories others have to tell. He is quite supportive of those he deems friends. He is driven to become stronger in order to join the ranks of honored warriors who have served Rylia before him.

Bio:
Elias was born in a far Northern town, to parents who owned a small café. Growing up, Elias would hear a lot of stories told by mercenary groups that would pass by the town. Tales of fighting creatures born from great darkness intrigued Elias, filling him with the urge to go out himself and adventure like these mercenaries would do.
At 15, Elias decided to join the armed forces stationed at his hometown. To him it was the best way to train himself to be able to go out and adventure, see the world outside of his home area and partake in hunting the creatures he would hear stories about. It was during this phase that his quality to help those in need began to show. This sort of care for those around him, even at the cost of putting himself in danger, caught the eye of the entity called Rylia.
Rylia would watch over Elias until he was 18, finally appearing before him one night while he was on patrol duty. Rylia’s appearance drastically changed Elias’s life. Only days after that Rylia appeared before him, he was soon driven to join the Order of Cervin, an order that was created by Cervin, the first person ever chosen to wield power granted by Rylia. Once part of the order, Rylia would appear again before Elias and on this second appearance she would grant him the power to transform into the Dragon Knight. Once given this power Elias would be trained for a small while by other members of the order, till he was 20. At 20 he was sent to the Institute of Magic, as a representative of his home region and of the Order, in order to help with the issues of the dark creatures that have been growing ever more dangerous.
Rylia decided to keep a close watch on Elias’s journey and if need be will appear at any moment if Elias needs her.
(More info will be added as Elias progresses along.)

Weapons:
Revolver

Feb 2, 3:10 PM

Approved

Feb 19, 11:39 AM

Name: Anthony Grahawk
Magic: Robin Hood - Wind Element
Anthony is guided by the spirit of his forefathers, having gained the blessing of the winds, as well as having honed his perceptive senses. His skills of an archer seems to far surpass that of most of his peers, being able to stay accuracte in many different situations.
Abilities:
  • Name: Split
    • Effect: Anthony can cause his arrows to split into two, becoming two arrows instead of one. These arrows split in multiple different ways, but a common one is having the split arrows travel parallel to each other. These arrows deal the same amount of damage as a normal arrow
    • Duration: 1 Post
    • Cooldown: 1 Post

Weapon: Long Bow(+arrows)
Personality: Cheerful and energetic, Anthony is always searching for fun wherever he goes. He enjoys climbing into trees and such, being in on a tree actually calms him down, which might turn him less energetic in the process..
Appearance:

Bio: Growing up a pretty ordinary life on the country side, Anthony picked up Archery just for the laughs. He saw his grandfather and own dad go out to hunt multiple times in a lifetime and he probably just grew curious. He followed them into the woods when he could hold a bow and had been learning from them since then.
Modified by Discount66, Feb 19, 12:07 PM

Feb 21, 8:45 AM

Name: Sariel (Yasahiro Fushimi) (he has no last name)
Magic: Transformation/ Windmagic
Magic Explanation: He can transform into his real form which is a demon with horns and wings and thus gains the ability to control the air. He can compress the air to form sharp "blades which he can throw at the enemies. He can also create little tornadoes but they are of no use in a fight except maybe for distraction (can only lift up leaves or paper or skirts so nothing strong at all). His wings grant him the ability to fly.
Magic Cooldown:
- Transformation lasts 6 posts/ cooldown 10 posts
- Airblades last 1 post/ cooldown 2 posts (can only be used in demon form)
Personality: He is often very thoughtful and hates to talk to people he doesn't know, but if he is pissed off he ignores everything. Ironically he would like to find some friends along his way to becoming a good mage, but his personality is often not very helpful. Once he decides to trust somebody he will be a loyal friend and help wherever he can. He can get moody very quickly and stay in that mood for a long period of time if he thinks that others are just jerks. Sariel hates to show his demon self and would only do so if he really trusted someone or if it was an emergency. He loves cakes and coffee a lot. He hates to be called small (hes 167) and is very smart.
Appearance:

Bio: He was practically born an orphan, because his parents didn't want a demon child and just abandoned him in a forest when he was about 1 year old. He was born as a half demon because his mother sold her soul to one when she wished to get pregnant. But when he was born they immidiatly knew something was wrong with him and when he was 1 he first trasformed into his true form thus the parents leaving him. He struggled to stay alive until an old lady found him and took him in. She raised him untill he was 15 and tougt him everything she knew. She knew quite a lot actually because she was a former teacher. Then she died of old age and he was homeless again. He traveled through the land working for multiple people as teacher or babysitter under the alias of Yasahiro Fushimi (because his real name sounds to demonic for his tastes) to earn his living. When he turned 18 he decided to study at the institute to maybe make something out of his life and use his demonic powers for something good.

(I decided that his character was boring so I rewrote him, thus i need new aprooval)
Modified by Kathy_Fangirl, Mar 18, 11:59 AM

Feb 27, 11:20 AM

Name: Shikio Bluestar
Magic: - Elemental magic - Air magic
[b]Magic explanation and abilities:
Power: he used air as Telekinesis
Power explanation and abilities: Shikio can manipulate objects as with hands, he keep object/being from movingby fingers, and most of all To pull objects towards the user or to push objects away from the user.
shikio uses Air magic just like this so many thinks that he is Telekinesis. his favorite power is when he walks and see girl in skirt a little wind so he could see her pantsu :D

because his power is just on lvl 1 he cant fully use them... but most of all he use air element for moving staff, bu not staff what is tooooo heavy, and about weapons.. he cant take away a weapon what other uses
Magic Cooldown: 3 post and then 1 cooldown
Level: Level 1
Personality: 'Perverted Prince,',He is a playboy who has sex with girls all the time and uses violence as a way to be entertained. want to be number one at fights. But, h is not an evil boy, he is just a bad.. he like protecting who is weak and fight who is strong.
Appearance:

Bio: Shikio was grow up at a little house together with his mom. because all the time he was on street he was good at fighting, even thought he was good fighter he was smart too, but he was not good at schools, he was busy for studing, but if he wanted he could study pretty good... 1 year ago her mother fell ill and died after 3 month, Shikio become all alone in this world, without parants, and all he was doing was fighting and did not cared what would heppened to him, but 4 month ago police cough him and an old man walk to him and said he was his grandchild, and his father was this old mans child, his mother did not wanted Shikio to know that he was from a rich family. well after that sheikio was taken from his place to another city, and he become a rich boy with bad personality. When he went to that new house he notice 2 girls like same ages as him. His grandfather told one of them was his little sister and another was his couson. They was going to live together, and his job is to protect them because he is man. Shikio contenew his life stile fighting and flirting with other girls.. but his life was pretty troublesome because of his couson, an evil girl with on feelings who loved bulling both, him and his sister too. One day he fined out that Setsu was going to new school and was happy that his annoing and bulling couson would leave them but soon his grandfather said he has to become a student of a school were are full of magec users because he has powers and leaving him in that place would be a big mistake. and Shikios mission was to protect his cousin Setsu and his half little sister but well

PS: Setsu Bluestar is his cousin

Feb 27, 2:30 PM
Most Lemony Lime

Ok y’all be approved
Any changes done
Also approved
Point is

APROVAL FOR ALL

k thnx bai

:)

Feb 28, 2:17 AM

thx ^-^

Aug 18, 9:37 AM

Name: Elike Vancar
Magic: Summoning of Mountain Creature
Magic explanation and abilities: Mountain Creature not only good for him to climb and ride him, but also help attack the enemies.

Magic Cooldown: 2 post, 2 cooldown. But the creature does not disappears.
Weapon: Bow and Arrow, he can fold it in the case he carries on his back

Personality: He is pretty realistic, some say he may go more to the negative side. He is cocky, but his good luck usually make it seems like he is good at everything. He does not refused a challenge, no matter what it is. He may seem like a quiet guy at first, but if you gave him the poke him he will react. Remove his glasses when things get serious.
Appearance:

Bio: He has his normal family: a mom, dad and two younger brothers. His powers were always present, but it wasn't so strong for people to noticed. His whole family were normal humans, so he didn't knew about his powers that soon.
Modified by linette, Aug 18, 9:40 AM

Aug 18, 1:33 PM

Name: Sebastian Loui
Magic: Gold
Magic explanation and abilities:
- Let’s play ball. He can summon 6 balls made from pure gold that surround him. The balls are the size of baseballs. He can launch them at an opponent 3 at a time.
Magic Cooldown: 2 post use, 2 post cool down.
Weapon:

Personality: Sebastian is a very optimistic guy. Despite how bad things could be, he doesn’t stay sad for long. He has a very competitive personality. He is the happiest when he is competing at something and winning. He has a super big ego and is always looking for ways to back it up.
For the most part, Sebastian is energetic and outgoing. He loves to go go new places and try out new food. Doing these things awaken his adventurist side. No matter how dangerous a location may be, he is always down to exploring it.
Sebastian also loves the finer things in life. His powers made him able to obtain very a high income. He can act like he owns the world at times because he is rich but he is still a sweet guy.
Sebastian has a very perverted side and has a soft side for cuties. He does not discriminate against gender but he does prefer cute guys over girls. He loves to tease those he finds interesting. Despite this he is a total romantic and is always looking to please his lover when in a relationship.
Sebastian has a very cynical side. He does not mind the site of blood shed. He will do anything to accomplish his goal, no matter who gets caught up in it. He shows no mercy towards his opponents.
Appearance:

Bio: Ill come up with as I rp
Modified by Sakura_megami, Aug 18, 1:49 PM

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]