Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 8, 2018 4:34 AM
Apr 2017
i don't know anything about persona series so can anyone tell me what is it about ???
Apr 8, 2018 7:45 AM

Mar 2011
Simply, there is something like another world full of shadows (monsters). Usually people who get lost in that world lose themselves and start doing crazy things and in most cases die. People who get a hold of themselves can use personas. (something like special creatures living inside them who can fight the shadows)

Every Persona game has a different concept to it.
For exemple, in Persona 3 exists a "Dark Hour" when shadows appear. During this Dark Hour almost all people are asleep in coffins. Those who are awake find themselves in danger since shadows are trying to kill them, but some of them can luckily use Personas to fight these shadows. These people are then trying to discover the secret behind Dark hour and fight shadows.
In Persona 4 there is a "Midnight Channel" where you can see your "soulmate" on TV at midnight. People who you can see on TV got actually kidnapped/lost in that different world and mostly die. In this game, main characters are trying to save people trapped in TV world by venturing into TV and fighting shadows.
Persona 5 has it's own concept too (not sure about this one since I didn't play the game yet)

If you wanna watch, you can watch any Persona you want, they are not directly connected. But you won't be able to understand what is going on for some episodes since it's so unique. You have to keep watching to figure out what is the concept, how it works and what's going on.
ClarianApr 8, 2018 7:54 AM
Apr 8, 2018 8:05 AM

Feb 2018
Vishuk4 said:
i don't know anything about persona series so can anyone tell me what is it about ???

You can watch persona series or play persona game separately. Persona 5 is Best RPG Game on The Game Awards 2017
gadboyzApr 8, 2018 8:09 AM
Apr 9, 2018 7:43 AM

Mar 2014
It’s about a group of teenagers with attitude that battle demons and monsters that feed on negativity.

Okay, now to make it sound less like power rangers.

Their powers are based on their inner most selves hidden behind the mask or persona the wear everyday hidden from everyone. That about sums up what each persona game in its simplest form.

For 5 though... don’t want to spoil it since at this rate the theme will be apparent in like 2 eps

More topics from this board

Poll: » Persona 5 the Animation Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2018

33 by Shota_Thighs »»
Yesterday, 10:57 PM

Poll: » Persona 5 the Animation Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2018

143 by ArctiKFox »»
Apr 15, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Persona 5 the Animation Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2018

40 by ArctiKFox »»
Apr 14, 11:37 PM

Poll: » Persona 5 the Animation Episode 13 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

6 by ArctiKFox »»
Feb 21, 10:27 PM

Poll: » Persona 5 the Animation Episode 12 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

4 by ArctiKFox »»
Feb 16, 5:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.