Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 14, 2018 2:21 PM
Mar 2018
Well I just rewatched the anime again and looked up to see if the second season would happen and it seems it will. Also for those who don't want to click the link to the article here is the highlighted post.

Release date anime series Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Season 2 (The Irregular at Magic High School) scheduled, premiere of the new series will be held – April 5, 2018.

https://lifekino.club/mahouka-koukou-season-2.html

p.s. If this was posted before the recent button on the forums is broke.
Mar 16, 2018 3:05 PM

Aug 2014
GiverOfDeath said:
Well I just rewatched the anime again and looked up to see if the second season would happen and it seems it will. Also for those who don't want to click the link to the article here is the highlighted post.

Release date anime series Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Season 2 (The Irregular at Magic High School) scheduled, premiere of the new series will be held – April 5, 2018.

You can't be specific about schedule.
Madhouse and 8bit already booked.
I doubt they could adapt anything on on spring.
If it'll be held on April then there should be an announcement within this 2 weeks.

Get rational, stop hoping for something that barely paid attention anymore,
Producers will likely to fund Isekais as you can see on all recent new anime announcements.
Mar 18, 2018 12:05 AM
Mar 2018
Xaelath said:
GiverOfDeath said:

If it'll be held on April then there should be an announcement within this 2 weeks.

Producers will likely to fund Isekais as you can see on all recent new anime announcements.

I can hope all I want. Not going to hurt you if it did. I might like different stuff then you, so what ever you say.
Mar 18, 2018 1:02 AM

Aug 2014
GiverOfDeath said:
Xaelath said:

I can hope all I want. Not going to hurt you if it did. I might like different stuff then you, so what ever you say.

Well I like the anime, but Madhouse is a curse for most of the adaptation.
I didn't hate the anime i hate how industry works, instead focused on a few popular anime they tend to deal with new things that likely to be a failure.

So instead "giving people a false hope" it's better just to let it die or ignore it. If i didnt have any idea about how industry works probably would've think the same in past.
This anime is popular although some dislike the jesus-kun, why wouldn't it get a sequel? Why?
Anime as advertisement that's why.
Mar 20, 2018 8:24 AM
Mar 2018
Xaelath said:
GiverOfDeath said:

Well I like the anime, but Madhouse is a curse for most of the adaptation.
I didn't hate the anime i hate how industry works, instead focused on a few popular anime they tend to deal with new things that likely to be a failure.

So instead "giving people a false hope" it's better just to let it die or ignore it. If i didnt have any idea about how industry works probably would've think the same in past.
This anime is popular although some dislike the jesus-kun, why wouldn't it get a sequel? Why?
Anime as advertisement that's why.

I think the reason they take on new projects is because they see potential for it to become popular
Mar 26, 2018 6:40 PM

May 2013
This is fake news.

The website that appears at the end of that "Season 2 trailer" is the website for the Mahouka movie when it was airing in some theaters in the US (http://mahouka.us).

I seriously doubt they would release an anime out of nowhere without an announcement. SAO Alicization was announced last year and the release date is this fall. Full Metal Panic IV was announce in 2016 and it's only airing next month. If there's going to be an announcement it'll be near the end of Spring or around Summer at best so we could hope for a 2019 release.

Until then, unless you read Japanese you should only trust MAL and ANN (Anime News Network) for any such announcements. As a wise person once said "If it's about anime and it's not on MAL or ANN then it's fake."
May 21, 2018 6:41 AM
Jan 2017
GiverOfDeath said:

GiverOfDeath said:

Its April 5,2019 and i really wish it comes soon..

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

457 by ExSant0 »»
Apr 19, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

» Romance Tag?

akihiko132 - Dec 8, 2020

4 by fqdnl »»
Apr 3, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Shipping For Tatsuya X .......

Ricky16 - Sep 1, 2023

28 by AGiantWeeb »»
Mar 24, 6:34 AM

» Question for LN readers

Artorias94 - Feb 19

4 by StarZone1 »»
Feb 20, 4:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.