Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 4, 2018 10:57 AM
Oct 2017
This is the page for asking for and giving recommendations. It's as simple as it sounds. Feel free to ask about all categories and stuff.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 4, 2018 10:59 AM
Oct 2017
Guess I'll start: I've been meaning to get into more anime outside of the comedy/ecchi/popular scene, anyone got any good, obscure ones to look at? Looking for more psychological/mystery ones since I haven't seen any good ones outside of Deathnote and whatever we shown off in club like Gosick.
May 7, 2018 3:08 PM
Apr 2018
In response to Sneklord's request, for horror and/or mystery anime, one is "Another," which tells the story of a cursed class with an extra, dead student, and until the dead one is ousted, each student is killed off one by one in gruesome deaths.

The next one is called "Rokka no Yuusha," taking place in a Mayan fantasy setting. Before going off to face the demon lord, the heroes need to meet together. However, while the legend says there are six heroes, seven have united, and the heroes must find out the imposter before it's too late.

These shows are suspenseful, compelling, somewhat-slow-but-evenly paced, and are watched as one and done seasons. For the latter, it is more like a good stopping point before reading the source material, if you want more.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Migration to Discord!

Sneklord - Aug 17, 2018

0 by Sneklord »»
Aug 17, 2018 1:00 PM

» Second Activity (Topic): Trash Anime Horror Stories

Sneklord - Apr 22, 2018

0 by Sneklord »»
Apr 22, 2018 1:05 PM

» First Activity: Tag Contest

Sneklord - Feb 26, 2018

3 by Sneklord »»
Mar 16, 2018 7:42 PM

» Introductions

Sneklord - Feb 23, 2018

1 by BravingFlag92 »»
Feb 26, 2018 1:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.