Monogatari Series: First Season
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 16, 2021 2:02 PM
Aug 2020
JVFE said:
Firebind2 said:

Clearly you don't what "hype" does to a show and what fans do by association. Why do you think people make fun of Rick and Morty Fans? Guarantee you people who see toxic fans don't think "I should watch this show."
Uh-huh, neither do you? So why did you click on this forum thread? Also no, you arr an ass to an asshole and a fanboy to me. Your "help" only reinforces my notion that Monogatari fans are mostly assholes and reinforce the other guy who said you fans are part of an edgy death cult amd I'm sure you don't which is why you are going onto threads talking asking "why people like this show?" Because you don't care and you recommended them after making some digs as the shitty fans tend to do. I was intending to watch it until you ran your metaphorical mouth. So you again your help was counter productive and frankly hard to tell if it's a joke or not especially online. Plus currently the show does feel like a lecture so obviously your joke is a more apt comparison anyway. So get better at making arguments or better yet, shut up because obviously you are a hinderence and a shitty promoter.
What arguments dude? Somebody def hurt you, this is the third and last time, you asked for tips and I recommended to watch the first 3 arcs, don´t know how I was toxic to you by any means, but whatever you think.

Considering that.your are pretty much saying "don't talk shit about my fanbase and show" definitely does annoy me.

And of course you wouldn't but much like any blind defender, you had to make digs because I talked mean things about the fanbase (which again, you help reinforce) and the show. (which again you promoted shittily)

And your lack of self awareness doesn't surprise me. All I can say is fuck off. You are a hinderence to the cause you are trying to help.
Apr 16, 2021 2:10 PM
Jan 2020
Firebind2 said:
JVFE said:
What arguments dude? Somebody def hurt you, this is the third and last time, you asked for tips and I recommended to watch the first 3 arcs, don´t know how I was toxic to you by any means, but whatever you think.

Considering that.your are pretty much saying "don't talk shit about my fanbase and show" definitely does annoy me.

And of course you wouldn't but much like any blind defender, you had to make digs because I talked mean things about the fanbase (which again, you help reinforce) and the show. (which again you promoted shittily)

And your lack of self awareness doesn't surprise me. All I can say is fuck off. You are a hinderence to the cause you are trying to help.
I didn´t say that, but okay whatever you think.
Apr 16, 2021 2:11 PM
Aug 2020
JVFE said:
Firebind2 said:

Which gets dipshits like you to blindly defend your favorite toy. So bite me or better yet fuck off. Because apparently you can only hear positive shit.
I didn´t know that recommending three arcs to someone who asked for tips is toxic, sorry, next time I want to help someone I will go to a forum where nobody asked for help.

Like I said, could've kept quiet. Didn't have to throw in attacks such as me being toxic and change my mind but nope. Which I'm toxic mostly to spite people like you.

Which BTW I was askin alotlikecars since he seemed likable and more levelheaded. Not fanboys like you.

And you don't help you are blind fanboy who makes shit worse. Even better since you don't have the capacity to register some people are more negative to the show you like. If you truly wanted you help you'd just piss off.
Apr 16, 2021 2:12 PM

Sep 2020
Honestly it did seem kind of confusing but it was still enjoyable. The quick flashes of words I don't think are really that big of a deal. You say there is no backstory or motivation of the character. Just watch Kizu after you watch Bake and you'll understand his backstory more as all 3 Kizu movies are his backstory
Apr 16, 2021 2:14 PM
Jan 2020
Firebind2 said:
JVFE said:
I didn´t know that recommending three arcs to someone who asked for tips is toxic, sorry, next time I want to help someone I will go to a forum where nobody asked for help.

Like I said, could've kept quiet. Didn't have to throw in attacks such as me being toxic and change my mind but nope. Which I'm toxic mostly to spite people like you.

Which BTW I was askin alotlikecars since he seemed likable and more levelheaded. Not fanboys like you.

And you don't help you are blind fanboy who makes shit worse. Even better since you don't have the capacity to register some people are more negative to the show you like. If you truly wanted you help you'd just piss off.
Okay bro you were def not toxic, I was, sorry, I will move my toxic ass that can´t register some people are more negative to the show like me, hope you have a good day.
Apr 16, 2021 2:15 PM
Aug 2020
JVFE said:
Firebind2 said:

"making threads like this is basically calling toxic fanboys"

So yes, you are fucking stupid and have no idea what you are writing.

Which BTW the correct term would haters or a hatedom and yes, I hate shitty fanboys with no self awareness such as you.
Firebind2Apr 16, 2021 2:26 PM
Apr 16, 2021 2:17 PM
Aug 2020
JVFE said:
Firebind2 said:

Okay bro you were def not toxic, I was, sorry, I will move my toxic ass that can´t register some people are more negative to the show like me, hope you have a good day.

Well, now I'm toxic as a response.

But whatever, if you are going to leave me alone then I don't care.
Apr 16, 2021 2:18 PM
Jan 2020
Firebind2 said:
JVFE said:

making threads like this is basically calling toxic fanboys

Which BTW the correct term would haters or a hatedom and yes, I hate shitty fanboys woth no self awareness such as you.
And? I mean, I didn´t say that you can´t talk shit to the fanbase, I just said that every fanbase has it´s toxic side.
Apr 16, 2021 2:22 PM
Aug 2020
Sean42 said:
Honestly it did seem kind of confusing but it was still enjoyable. The quick flashes of words I don't think are really that big of a deal. You say there is no backstory or motivation of the character. Just watch Kizu after you watch Bake and you'll understand his backstory more as all 3 Kizu movies are his backstory

Maybe, as I said I don't enjoy the show currenly. Like I said I am interested in continuing and I am interested parts people like. The characters don't have much charisma to me really. I will keep in eye out of Bake.

So yes I will probably watch it eventually but gsome toxic fans also just really make it a slog to want to watch.
Apr 16, 2021 2:24 PM

Sep 2020
Firebind2 said:
Sean42 said:

Maybe, as I said I don't enjoy the show currenly. Like I said I am interested in continuing and I am interested parts people like. The characters don't have much charisma to me really. I will keep in eye out of Bake.

So yes I will probably watch it eventually but gsome toxic fans also just really make it a slog to want to watch.

Yeah makes sense. There are also different orders to watch the series to make the most sense so you should check one out if you havent already
Apr 16, 2021 2:24 PM
Aug 2020
JVFE said:
Firebind2 said:

making threads like this is basically calling toxic fanboys

Which BTW the correct term would haters or a hatedom and yes, I hate shitty fanboys woth no self awareness such as you.
And? I mean, I didn´t say that you can´t talk shit to the fanbase, I just said that every fanbase has it´s toxic side.

Which is a very enabling stance and pointless opinion. Plus being toxic yourself doesn't exactly help your case and getting upset I hate some of the fans responses.
Apr 16, 2021 2:27 PM
Jan 2020
Firebind2 said:
JVFE said:

Which is a very enabling stance and pointless opinion. Plus being toxic yourself doesn't exactly help your case and getting upset I hate some of the fans responses.
Bro, seriously now, what I did to you to receive such treatment, could you please quote me in my first reply?
Apr 16, 2021 2:27 PM
Aug 2020
alotlikecars said:
JVFE said:
That logic is pretty flawed, if that was the case, then AOT is the worst piece of fiction ever created, every community has it´s toxic side, going to foruns and making threads like this is basically calling toxic fanboys, but ironically this firebind2 guy is the most toxic here.

I mean, I said that it would be wrong to judge the anime based on that.

First impressions do count in my opinion.
Apr 16, 2021 2:35 PM
Aug 2020
JVFE said:
Firebind2 said:

Bro, seriously now, what I did to you to receive such treatment, could you please quote me in my first reply?

Call me a toxic person. Expect toxicity and at the very most I am provocative. I am toxic to people who I interpret are being toxic and opinionated on some others.

Even better since I was slowly opening up to giving it another shot. Which you had to restart shit so nice work as again you only reinforced that the fanbase is shitty.

And if you can't figure that out. I can't help. No amounts of quotes can help you.

So my only word of advice is to go away or leave me alone. You already provocated things and then getting confused when someones mean to you as a response. I'm not going to be nice to you fanboy and I have no interest in arguing with you.
Apr 16, 2021 2:37 PM
Aug 2020
Sean42 said:
Firebind2 said:

Yeah makes sense. There are also different orders to watch the series to make the most sense so you should check one out if you havent already

Interesting, where should I start in your opinion?
Apr 16, 2021 2:47 PM
Jan 2020
Firebind2 said:
JVFE said:

Call me a toxic person. Expect toxicity and at the very most I am provocative. I am toxic to people who I interpret are being toxic and opinionated on some others.

Even better since I was slowly opening up to giving it another shot. Which you had to restart shit so nice work as again you only reinforced that the fanbase is shitty.

And if you can't figure that out. I can't help. No amounts of quotes can help you.

So my only word of advice is to go away or leave me alone. You already provocated things and then getting confused when someones mean to you as a response. I'm not going to be nice to you fanboy and I have no interest in arguing with you.
So calling you toxic(which you are to some people in this very thread) and talking about the show(with the intention to help you) is what I did? Man, while I was waiting for your reply, I took a look at your profile so let me quote you here, "So just to reiterate and make things short. I think toxicity mostly comes from division and miscommunication which is pretty normal in a fandom and an online space." So yeah, calm down, I am not a monster.
Apr 16, 2021 2:53 PM

Sep 2020
Firebind2 said:
Sean42 said:

Well I started with Bake, then Kizu, then Nise and now Im gonna start Neko but if you look up "Monogatari Watch Order" there are multiple ones you can go off of
Apr 16, 2021 3:00 PM
Aug 2020
JVFE said:
Firebind2 said:

So calling you toxic(which you are to some people in this very thread) and talking about the show(with the intention to help you) is what I did? Man, while I was waiting for your reply, I took a look at your profile so let me quote you here, "So just to reiterate and make things short. I think toxicity mostly comes from division and miscommunication which is pretty normal in a fandom and an online space." So yeah, calm down, I am not a monster.

Which is counter productive if you want to talk about the show itself. If I went around calling people fanboys and toxic before flogging a show chances are people aren't going to be inclined to listen to me. Which again, I was actually being nice and opening up to others opinion until your asinine comment so yeah, you either don't read what you post or you are just playing dumb. EIther way you are a horrible promoter.

Which you continued to be ass afterwards so I will continue to be an ass back. Which I'm always hostile to. With the exception of that two guys who pretty much said "Good tastes" as a joke (which was hard to understand through text since tone isn't a thing) and "Best Anime Ever" which was more of me being cynical to the shows writing. Most of my toxic comments have been reserved either to the show, the fanbase in general or those I (and others) see as being toxic and personally I don't care if I hurt their feelings and you starting shit just and getting confused is just makes you an asshole to me.

Yeah, you aren't a monster. You are blind fanboy and toxic from what I've read and an ass from my experience. Now it's cute that you are looking through my profile and quoting me but your continuation of playing ignorant. Just annoys me either that or a plain ole idiot.
Firebind2Apr 16, 2021 3:05 PM
Apr 16, 2021 3:01 PM
Aug 2020
Sean42 said:
Firebind2 said:

Well I started with Bake, then Kizu, then Nise and now Im gonna start Neko but if you look up "Monogatari Watch Order" there are multiple ones you can go off of

Sounds good. I'll find a good order and probably being it over the weekend.
Apr 16, 2021 3:05 PM

Sep 2020
Firebind2 said:
Sean42 said:

Sounds good. I'll find a good order and probably being it over the weekend.
Alright sounds good
Apr 16, 2021 3:15 PM
Jan 2020
Firebind2 said:
JVFE said:

Which is counter productive if you want to talk about the show itself. If I went around calling people fanboys and toxic before flogging a show chances are people aren't going to be inclined to listen to me. Which again, I was actually being nice and opening up to others opinion until your asinine comment so yeah, you either don't read what you post or you are just playing dumb. EIther way you are a horrible promoter.

Which you continued to be ass afterwards so I will continue to be an ass back. Which I'm always hostile to. With the exception of that two guys who pretty much said "Good tastes" as a joke (which was hard to understand through text since tone isn't a thing) and "Best Anime Ever" which was more of me being cynical to the shows writing. Most of my toxic comments have been reserved either to the show, the fanbase in general or those I (and others) see as being toxic and personally I don't care if I hurt their feelings and you starting shit just and getting confused is just makes you an asshole to me.

Yeah, you aren't a monster. You are blind fanboy and toxic from what I've read and an ass from my experience. Now it's cute that you are looking through my profile and quoting me but your continuation of playing ignorant. Just annoys me either that or a plain ole idiot.
Okay, I reread some replies and I admit that it was my fault calling you toxic from the start, althought you kinda overeacted, but it´s alright, still, I don´t see in my replies signs that I think I´m superior or smarter because monogatari is such a complex series that you can´t comprehend etc etc, which was what made you mad from what I saw, so yeah, when I called you toxic, I was just pointing it(but I was wrong) and I really had the intention to help you, that´s why I asked you to quote me.
Apr 16, 2021 3:25 PM
Aug 2020
JVFE said:
Firebind2 said:

Okay, I reread some replies and I admit that it was my fault calling you toxic from the start, althought you kinda overeacted, but it´s alright, still, I don´t see in my replies signs that I think I´m superior or smarter because monogatari is such a complex series that you can´t comprehend etc etc, which was what made you mad from what I saw, so yeah, when I called you toxic, I was just pointing it(but I was wrong) and I really had the intention to help you, that´s why I asked you to quote me.

Ok, fine and I wouldn't have been as bothered if it weren't for the fact it was one of the times I was being be more open.

And yes, I am well aware that I hate the opinion that "You can't comprehend this and that's why you don't like it." maybe a bit overzealous and toxic to responding to it but personally I don't like the mentality in itself. I think it's toxic, obnoxious and just idiotic as a sentiment. It isn't as though watching a cartoon is some form of standardized test.

And as I said you did more harm then help. I was going back into it just fine. The intent doesn't change that. I appreciate the apology though and maybe I want to apologize for being aggressive to you.
Apr 17, 2021 3:13 AM
Aug 2020
Firebind2 said:
Prajold said:
Many people like it because it's the greatest anime of all time.

If you are thirteen and think Kingdom Hearts has good writing.

Nevertheless, Bakemonogatari is clearly the greatest anime that ever existed
Apr 17, 2021 5:07 AM
Aug 2020
Prajold said:
Firebind2 said:

If you are thirteen and think Kingdom Hearts has good writing.

Nevertheless, Bakemonogatari is clearly the greatest anime that ever existed

Damn you are endearing and adorable.
Apr 19, 2021 7:24 AM

Jan 2021
Nisemonogatari is better
under”Mebius” is my salvation

Apr 22, 2021 3:13 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Damn it got heated in here

Despite its popularity I still feel like it’s a rather niche show. It does have a very unconventional style after all. But it’s a style that fits in more than fine with my tastes and dang am I digging this right now. If you’re not loving it, it should be totally understandable as to why. Something like this is bound not to fly with everybody. Everyone can talk shit about any anime and have their own opinions no matter how unpopular they may be. I mean I get a lot of slack for not absolutely loving re:zero, but I’m still gonna speak my mind. I’m not trying to change yours, I’m just stating mine, no need to blow up. At the end of the day though, you do you, don’t get mad that someone has different tastes than you LOL

I’m gonna keep enjoying this series. If you’re not liking it, too bad for you, but your personal preferences are something I cannot change. Don’t want to be that broken record but damn, if you don’t like it don’t watch it! On the other hand, if you’re TRYING to like it but can’t, that’s a different story, but I still can’t help you... unfortunately rewiring a brain to have different desires is kind of above my pay grade

For the fans: let people talk shit about your favourite show. It’s not going to change where you stand, is it? Maybe it feels like you have to defend a loved one, but let me tell you now, this is not the same. Because ANIME > YOUR LOVED ONES AMIRITE HAHAHAAHA yeah it’s 3am goodnight

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 22, 2021 4:51 AM
Mar 2016
why the fuck this mc had to pick most annyoing girl in the series as his gf? sigh what a trash taste mc has
Apr 22, 2021 1:06 PM
Jul 2018
I just finished the main storyline. Holy shit, I feel empty. It was a great ride, this was an anime definitely worth digging into. Very unique.
May 18, 2021 12:09 PM
Jun 2020
maybe watch the rest of the anime? lmfao
May 18, 2021 12:39 PM
May 2020
I'm late 2 years but I just want to say

you don't need reason to like something
May 29, 2021 9:04 PM

Apr 2020
Apologies for necroing, but....

Hmm...Monotagari..doesn't sound too bad--
>From the director and character designer of SoulTaker and Yamamoto Yohko

....No thanks. I'll pass.
"I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ideal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I never die with regrets."
Jun 1, 2021 9:36 PM

Mar 2020
Maybe You should finish rest of the Series?? lmfao, then reconsider it..
All of ur pints is pointless if u watch the full show..XD
Jun 2, 2021 7:48 AM
Aug 2020
BruhMan_ said:

Why would anyone stick around to something that leaves a bad first impression?

Secondly still subjective and doesn't detract from the current opinion since issues like "pacing" and "bland characters" are something that is the fault of the show in the beginning for being disjointed and not presenting their characters in an interesting way.
Jun 2, 2021 9:39 AM

Mar 2020
Firebind2 said:
BruhMan_ said:

Secondly still subjective and doesn't detract from the current opinion since issues like "pacing" and "bland characters" are something that is the fault of the show in the beginning for being disjointed and not presenting their characters in an interesting way.

I mean seriously mate, pacing issues it's LN not manga ofc some of the scene would be cut and bland characters (bruh), Monogatari plays with archetype characteristics, anyway it's sad u didn't enjoy it, I guess taste differs from person to person..
Jun 2, 2021 9:41 AM

Mar 2020
Firebind2 said:
BruhMan_ said:

And seriously u didn't even finish Bakemonogatari, it's futile to argue with u, I thought u at least finished the whole series...An opinion without without knowing anything about it is PATHETIC..
Jun 2, 2021 10:39 AM
Aug 2020
BruhMan_ said:
Firebind2 said:

And seriously u didn't even finish Bakemonogatari, it's futile to argue with u, I thought u at least finished the whole series...An opinion without without knowing anything about it is PATHETIC..

Actually I've been re-watching the series somewhat starting with Kizumonogatari since that is supposedly the chronological start. Haven't gotten far for two reasons a busy schedule and that it feels like work.

I didn't finish Bakemonogatari because it was a mess and leaves a bad first impression and that I actually haven't gotten back into it with my rewatch. (Something screeching fanboys such as yourself make it very unfun to do so BTW)

To which no amount of additional screen time would fix a character and pacing issues retroactively. Something people like you don't ever seem to understand be it willingly or not.

Anyway the only pathetic thing here is the amount of defending sad little man children will go to protect their favorite toy.

So grow the fuck up bruh and get a life.
Jun 2, 2021 10:58 AM

Mar 2021
Firebind2 said:
BruhMan_ said:

Actually I've been re-watching the series somewhat starting with Kizumonogatari since that is supposedly the chronological start. Haven't gotten far for two reasons a busy schedule and that it feels like work.

I didn't finish Bakemonogatari because it was a mess and leaves a bad first impression and that I actually haven't gotten back into it with my rewatch. (Something screeching fanboys such as yourself make it very unfun to do so BTW)

To which no amount of additional screen time would fix a character and pacing issues retroactively. Something people like you don't ever seem to understand be it willingly or not.

Anyway the only pathetic thing here is the amount of defending sad little man children will go to protect their favorite toy.

It's simply a style you not used to as not all story narratives need to be linear. It shouldn't be watched in chronological order as the author intended to start with the messy timeline then slowing feeding bits and parts of the story.

Another reason is its HEAVY dialogue series but it's the selling point of the series. If you have any history with Asian calligraphy, you could see the genius ways the author plays with certain kanjis.

Seeing you just hate it with all your guts I don't think I could convince you otherwise. I just think coming in with standard narrative expectation would be easily put off with the amount of abnormality the series have.
Jun 2, 2021 11:18 AM
Aug 2020
LustKamisama said:
Firebind2 said:

It's simply a style you not used to as not all story narratives need to be linear. It shouldn't be watched in chronological order as the author intended to start with the messy timeline then slowing feeding bits and parts of the story.

Another reason is its HEAVY dialogue series but it's the selling point of the series. If you have any history with Asian calligraphy, you could see the genius ways the author plays with certain kanjis.

Seeing you just hate it with all your guts I don't think I could convince you otherwise. I just think coming in with standard narrative expectation would be easily put off with the amount of abnormality the series have.

Sure but I think it's a step further when someone says they think the pacing is bad and another one gets pissy. It's a pretty bad mentality to have in my opinion.

And while I enjoy me some dialogue heavy shows I see this more as pretentious and stupid really.

Now this is a weird thing but at first yes, I didn't like the show but changing the watch order did eleviate some of my issues with the show. The characters still kinda bore me which makes it a bit of a struggle to watch but what really what I hate is the toxic and overly defensive fans that think they are smart because they enjoyed a cartoon series the series is just full of them.
Jun 2, 2021 8:36 PM

Mar 2020
Firebind2 said:
LustKamisama said:

Sure but I think it's a step further when someone says they think the pacing is bad and another one gets pissy. It's a pretty bad mentality to have in my opinion.

And while I enjoy me some dialogue heavy shows I see this more as pretentious and stupid really.

Now this is a weird thing but at first yes, I didn't like the show but changing the watch order did eleviate some of my issues with the show. The characters still kinda bore me which makes it a bit of a struggle to watch but what really what I hate is the toxic and overly defensive fans that think they are smart because they enjoyed a cartoon series the series is just full of them.

Dialogue heavy shows aren't just for u...Plus the confused timeline can't ruin an anime s stop with that, look at fate series smh that show also has one.. screaming fan boys, me, i just stated facts "don't state opinions without show" yesterday...And urs one is not just that u don't like it it's just pure hatred, so it's impossible convince u, And again stop with ur confused timeline as it doesn't ruin any show, go and watch fate series build some experience then talk..There is difference between screaming and stating facts...
Jun 2, 2021 8:41 PM

Mar 2020
Firebind2 said:
LustKamisama said:

It's just as said u don't like dialogue heavy shows, u mostly care about actions just as I saw in ur profile characters fav from MHA.Dragon ball, and the bore characters that u talk about(lmao can't stop laughing btw) are the archetype characters, and that is MONO is the first to reveal characters like that and anyway it's just pure hatred from ur heart can't do anything about it..
Jun 3, 2021 5:02 AM
Aug 2020
BruhMan_ said:
Firebind2 said:

Dialogue heavy shows aren't just for u...Plus the confused timeline can't ruin an anime s stop with that, look at fate series smh that show also has one.. screaming fan boys, me, i just stated facts "don't state opinions without show" yesterday...And urs one is not just that u don't like it it's just pure hatred, so it's impossible convince u, And again stop with ur confused timeline as it doesn't ruin any show, go and watch fate series build some experience then talk..There is difference between screaming and stating facts...

First of all. Yes a incoherent timeline can harm a show. Especially if it is dialogue or character heavy. Fate is actually a good example but I'd say it's more akin to Kingdom Hearts and I won't stop since it is a valid point despite your bitching.

And you obviously don't know what an opinion is. You are stating an "opinion" as am I. Your "opinion" is not "facts".
Jun 3, 2021 5:14 AM
Aug 2020
BruhMan_ said:
Firebind2 said:

It's just as said u don't like dialogue heavy shows, u mostly care about actions just as I saw in ur profile characters fav from MHA.Dragon ball, and the bore characters that u talk about(lmao can't stop laughing btw) are the archetype characters, and that is MONO is the first to reveal characters like that and anyway it's just pure hatred from ur heart can't do anything about it..

Please reread my state I believe I said I usually enjoy dialogue heavy shows. Plus what happened to feeling "arguing with someone who hasn't watched the show being pointless."?

And yes I like the characters from the show. Doesn't mean anything unless you are implying Koyomi is the same as Goku or something. (they aren't) or that Monogatari series is the same as DBZ (which it isn't). The characters in Monogatari by and large have no charisma and not alot of impact to me and I can like both. There was a character or two I liked in Monogatari but I hadn't added them. (and now probably won't because it obviously drives fanboys such as you up the wall)

And aside from your bad grammar which makes it difficult to decipher what you say I thinks it's silly that you can't even comprehend the most basic skills of conversation since you sincerely think you are the only person with an objective opinion and can argue that someone misinterpreted their own opinion.

When really you can barely read. You are however a gleaming example of how I see the fanbase usually: narcissistic idiots.

(Also you don't have to quote me twice to add on to your looney rant. You could just hit the edit button.)
Firebind2Jun 3, 2021 5:26 AM
Jun 3, 2021 5:28 AM

Mar 2020
Firebind2 said:
BruhMan_ said:

First of all. Yes a incoherent timeline can harm a show. Especially if it is dialogue or character heavy. Fate is actually a good example but I'd say it's more akin to Kingdom Hearts and I won't stop since it is a valid point despite your bitching.

And you obviously don't know what an opinion is. You are stating an "opinion" as am I. Your "opinion" is not "facts".

Just as I thought u don't know why NisO made the timeline like that, He wanted viewers to focus on the characters, the culture and dialogues, He made it like cuz he doesn't wanted to viewers to stay focus on who stay alive or who dies as he did in Otorimonogatari.
So pls stop without knowing the actual reason.
It's an undeniable fact that "Opinion without knowing the source doesn't count as an opinion", even an elementary school student would say that.
Jun 3, 2021 5:31 AM

Mar 2020
Firebind2 said:
BruhMan_ said:

Please reread my state I believe I said I usually enjoy dialogue heavy shows. Plus what happened to feeling "arguing with someone who hasn't watched the show being pointless."?

And yes I like the characters from the show. Doesn't mean anything unless you are implying Koyomi is the same as Goku or something. (they aren't) or that Monogatari series is the same as DBZ (which it isn't). The characters in Monogatari by and large have no charisma and not alot of impact to me and I can like both. There was a character or two I liked in Monogatari but I hadn't added them. (and now probably won't because it obviously drives fanboys such as you up the wall)

And aside from your bad grammar which makes it difficult to decipher what you say I thinks it's silly that you can't even comprehend the most basic skills of conversation since you sincerely think you are the only person with an objective opinion and can argue that someone misinterpreted their own opinion.

When really you can barely read. You are however a gleaming example of how I see the fanbase usually: narcissistic idiots.

(Also you don't have to quote me twice to add on to your looney rant. You could just hit the edit button.)

Listen mate should I believe that or not, your list has nothing expect Bakemonogatari. How can I believe that? lmao
Jun 3, 2021 5:32 AM

Mar 2020
Firebind2 said:
BruhMan_ said:

|

At least know you should know about Fate b4 you say anything about it.
Jun 3, 2021 5:33 AM

Mar 2020
Firebind2 said:
BruhMan_ said:

and i think we should move this any further, we have different taste, that's it. So we got along despite our different taste. and sorry if I hurted ur feelings
Jun 3, 2021 6:42 AM
Aug 2020
BruhMan_ said:
Firebind2 said:

Just as I thought u don't know why NisO made the timeline like that, He wanted viewers to focus on the characters, the culture and dialogues, He made it like cuz he doesn't wanted to viewers to stay focus on who stay alive or who dies as he did in Otorimonogatari.
It's an undeniable fact that "Opinion without knowing the source doesn't count as an opinion", even an elementary school student would say that.

Actually, I don't care about that. Intention doesn't equal execution.

The second paragraph you typed is actual gibberish "he doesn't wanted to viewers to stay focus on who stay alive or who dies as he did in Otorimonogatari" English please.

And sure if this was a standardized test then maybe. However it isn't this is more akin to someone saying "he hates swiss" after tasting and someone barges in tears in his eyes saying "you can't say that about swiss unless you eat all of it." which is just asinine.
Jun 3, 2021 7:05 AM

Mar 2020
Firebind2 said:
BruhMan_ said:

The second paragraph you typed is actual gibberish "he doesn't wanted to viewers to stay focus on who stay alive or who dies as he did in Otorimonogatari" English please.

And sure if this was a standardized test then maybe. However it isn't this is more akin to someone saying "he hates swiss" after tasting and someone barges in tears in his eyes saying "you can't say that about swiss unless you eat all of it." which is just asinine.

Ah bruh u still want to continue, u don't even know NisiO , do you? about he writes, and plays with japanese Kanji, and plus do u even know which arc is otorimonogatari smh.
Jun 3, 2021 7:07 AM

Mar 2020
Firebind2 said:
BruhMan_ said:

NisiO told that himself.
Just as I thought u have pure hatred from ur heart. and pls drop this matter.
Jun 3, 2021 7:15 AM
Aug 2020
BruhMan_ said:
Firebind2 said:

and i think we should move this any further, we have different taste, that's it. So we got along despite our different taste. and sorry if I hurted ur feelings

Actually maybe if you stopped at that maybe but and I'm not suprised this went past your head you got pissy because *gasp* people didn't loke the show. So you went out of you way to try to decry all detractors as having illegitimate opinions and only yours showed be recognized and validated because you watched a cartoon show.

Trust me you didn't "hurted" my feelings. Very worst I consider fanboy rants annoying. Yours is just silly and barely comprehensive.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Renai Circulation ost

DexterDrubo - Apr 19

6 by ichinose06 »»
Yesterday, 1:50 AM

Poll: » Bakemonogatari Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Fabrice - Jul 3, 2009

510 by deem0n »»
Apr 23, 1:30 PM

» Watch Order 2024?

GoCrayzee - Jan 27

26 by gauravb28 »»
Apr 23, 5:48 AM

Poll: » Bakemonogatari Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

loghneckbeard - Jun 25, 2010

518 by wimpis »»
Apr 21, 6:15 AM

Poll: » Bakemonogatari Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Fabrice - Jul 17, 2009

357 by kagamiiin »»
Apr 19, 7:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.