Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 3, 2018 3:31 PM
Jan 2018
Hello, I am trying to find this hentai, forcing me to post on various forums, to no avail I am unanswered. The hentai I am looking for is of this school scenario where the students are forced on each other by a nurse. Later near the end the guy takes a serum with the girl that makes them incredibly horny. Just know that I saw this a long time ago. I am sorry I cannot offer more details than other that the serum made the guy cum in an instant upon arousal.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 5, 2018 8:03 AM
Jan 2018
I need help too. I remember watching a hentai about a boy that has a sister which get sick annually and when she's sick, she's horny. At that time, his mother can't stay at home because of work, and that boy needs to take care of his sick sister at home. And then his sister craves for that boy's dick and then they had sex.
Jan 26, 2018 12:45 PM
Jan 2018
I too need help, what I'm looking for involves these 2 coworkers that work at an amusement park. The both of them bang everywhere and anywhere they have the chance, one day they decided to be even riskier and they did it inside the inflatable mascot. From what I remember, some kids saw the mascot and slapped it a bunch; unknowingly spanking the girl underneath it.
Mar 20, 2019 3:27 PM
Mar 2019
Please help me find this
I saw the clip years ago , it's was about a girl that invites a boy to the nurse office , when the nurse see them she smiled and got out and closed the door. Theye start to cuddle and the boy cum in 10 seconds , the girl tells him it's okay and clean herself and tell him we will meet again
Apr 18, 2019 9:09 PM
Apr 2019
Hi can anyone help me find a anime/hentai that falls out a window and land on a guys dick and she gets accidentally pregnant lol
Aug 29, 2019 6:35 AM
Aug 2019
hello I'm here because I've been looking for this hentai for as long as I've lived and somehow i cant find it . the hentai I'm looking for starts off with a girl at a party who meets this other girl, taller than her older than her. and she ends up liking her but she turns out to be a guy when they have sex. sorry if it's too vague but it's been so long that that's all I can remember and if anyone could help thatd be GREAT. thank u.
Mar 10, 2020 9:01 AM
Mar 2020
I can't find my hentai it's about a teacher fucking with a student but another student recorded it and blackmailing her into fucking him íntead.
Feb 20, 2021 12:01 AM
Sep 2018
I will do anything anything just fuck me
The woman says
Mar 23, 2021 1:56 PM
Mar 2021
Help me find this. It was 90s early 2000s style and the guy couldnt move while two chick road him. I think the chicks had green hair and it was in like some weird dimension like the background was just black.
May 26, 2021 10:18 PM
Apr 2021
I too need help ive been searching for this hentai manga for a year. The story starts with 2 girls and a shota and at the end the shota,the girls and some muscular men have a gangbang im sorry thats all I remember and it was in chinese
Jun 15, 2021 11:38 AM
Jun 2021
I’m trying to find a hentai where a guy, who had just got off work, was on a transit when he accidentally touched a girls butt which he had wanted to fuck for a while. He then brings her back to his house and she tells him the story of how she was raped and were rough with her and she was still in school while the man had been soft with her and made her feel good. There was a part 2 where they met up and as soon as they talked the girl cummed and they moved to a bathroom and had sex. Anyone know what this hentai is?
Jun 15, 2021 11:38 AM
Jun 2021
I’m trying to find a hentai where a guy, who had just got off work, was on a transit when he accidentally touched a girls butt which he had wanted to fuck for a while. He then brings her back to his house and she tells him the story of how she was raped and were rough with her and she was still in school while the man had been soft with her and made her feel good. There was a part 2 where they met up and as soon as they talked the girl cummed and they moved to a bathroom and had sex. Anyone know what this hentai is?
Aug 23, 2021 9:26 PM
Jul 2018

Masou Gakuen HxH. Not a hentai unfortunately
Aug 24, 2021 5:47 PM
Aug 2021
can anyone help me find this hentai please? I remember there was a girl who covered one eye with her bangs but I don't remember if she did it because she had two different colored eyes or a scar... while she was doing it with the guy, he moves her bangs and she says something like "please, no i'm ugly" (then the anime goes on and there are other girls and I don't remember if it was themed BDSM because then she referred to the boy as "master" or maybe I'm confusing him with another) but after that event it seems to me that she no longer covered her eye
Oct 24, 2021 11:59 PM
Oct 2021
I'm trying to find a hentai please help,
In which , MC secretly taking pictures of girls in locker then 3 school girl caught him they bullied him sexually them 1 virgin girl sits on his dick and become unconscious then boy rape her as well as other two also. At the end of the hentai someone paste the raped girls picture on notice board.

Note: I'm not talking about this Ijirare: Fukushuu Saimin
Oct 25, 2021 12:00 AM
Oct 2021
I'm trying to find a hentai please help,
In which , MC secretly taking pictures of girls in locker then 3 school girl caught him they bullied him sexually them 1 virgin girl sits on his dick and become unconscious then boy rape her as well as other two also. At the end of the hentai someone paste the raped girls picture on notice board.

Note: I'm not talking about this Ijirare: Fukushuu Saimin
Oct 26, 2021 1:19 PM
Feb 2018
Trying to find this hentai, didn't see much of it but it was very hot what I did see. It was a girl doing sex slave training she had an actual tail and could cum by someone simply pulling her piercing on her nipples as well as I remember weighted balls being inserted into the anus but I can't find it anywhere
Nov 1, 2021 9:28 AM
Nov 2021
Ooooof959493 said:
pretty sure it's chikan shita joshikousei to sonogo
Apr 21, 2022 3:23 AM
Apr 2022
Hello, im looking for a hentai itll be help if you can tell me what it is, the mc has a pink haired slave hes brown haired and he fucks her alot then they get some scroll from a ninja and uses it on her and she becomes the top and the mc becomes the bottom shes in control then one of the later eps he fights monster and bets with a girl if i kill more then you fuck me and he wins so they fuck then one of the last eps hes in a tournement to get a ghost slaying sword and he challenges the champion which is a she and he uses a trick he uses oil or sum so she cant hit him and they made a bet like fuck me or sum like that if he won and he won so he got the ghost sword and fucked her then the last episode he gets hired by the queen or sum shit then after sum stuff he fucks the queens bodyguard and then creampies the queen multiple times then at the very end the queen finds his house and asks him to open the door to marry her and he runs away as fast as he can
CATcatdrugsApr 23, 2022 6:18 PM
May 30, 2022 1:48 PM
May 2022
I am trying to find this hentai where a boy and his friend are bored in class watching the girls doing gym and see the boy's sister. Then later the boy goes home and confesses his feelings to his sister who is going then well yk they do the devil's dance
May 31, 2022 10:48 AM
May 2022
I'm trying to find this hentai where it starts out with a guy dressed in snow gear, travelling through the snow at night. He arrives at a castle, where the maid is inside I believe sending a Lord away.

Anyway, the guy ends up coming out of the shower with a towel on and gets lost I think walking in on the maid. He apologizes and then accidentally drops his towel, picking it up and covering himself again. Eventually he goes down on the maid on the bed. That's all I mainly remember.

Thank you, if anyone else can find it.
Oct 24, 2022 6:39 PM
Oct 2022
I'm a week away from this hentai and I don't think, I remember that if it was about an adventure of a girl and her rabbit, but in each episode she found herself with a problem, in the first episode she was caught by evil shadows, in the second she was a woman who had a plot twist, she had tentacles. The rest I don't remember anymore, maybe it was set in a medieval theme.
Dec 21, 2022 12:34 AM
Dec 2022
Can someone help me find this hentai I saw a while back a guy is sitting at a bench and his teacher comes up to him and she gives him a bj then they go back to her hotel then they fuck when the guy reads a book and the teacher had purple hair
Jan 27, 2023 11:10 AM
Jul 2019
Regi_ said:
guys please i need help finding this hentai, i spent 4 hours with no results:
https://imgur.com/JSQHNmi
https://imgur.com/8F6xD6M
https://imgur.com/rIajhZh
https://imgur.com/AAiluSG

It might be a bit late, but the source is  Stratosphera no Yousei Nymphs of the Stratosphere
Jan 31, 2023 7:13 PM
Jan 2023
Hello I am trying to find a hentai which I saw in an insta post but I can't find the post or the hentai. It's about a son who finds out that his mom had sex with strangers in a train or bus and they filmed it and posted in online, the son recognized the voice. The guys in the train said to the mom "no one's going to recognize you in the internet" sth like that.
Apr 8, 2023 10:54 AM
Apr 2023
This is a long shot but I saw this Hentai must be 4 years ago now what I remember is I think the guy is a exchange student (I could be wrong), and he finds the mom he is staying with has videos of her having sex, the daughter there sees him watching the videos gets jealous, and at some point the 3 of them end up having sex it’s not much to go off but if anyone has any idea it’s been bugging me for a while now cos I cannot find it
Apr 28, 2023 11:55 PM
Feb 2023
I am finding an hentai in which 4 teen girls forced by teacher on ship he did s*x with 4 girls one by one and at end those girls found about each other s*x and then a scene in which a ship in sea and a helicopter and narrator says that the teacher is now arrested
Jul 1, 2023 7:31 AM
Jul 2023
DABYXD69455537hello I was searching for this one like crazy but I could not find it so I will be really really grateful if you can help me please 
so it starts with a high school boy and girl entering the nursing room in the school the girl had brown hair and her boobs were quite big but not like unnormal big the boy is her childhood friend
she reminds him of the promise he made to her that if they both got to high school they gonna do sex she has been saving herself all this time so she tells him that he gonna make up for every day she waited so she starts doing him saying they are gonna do it 4756 something like that
Oct 30, 2023 4:28 PM
Oct 2023
Need help, I remember it well some scenes and now I can't find it anywhere. It starts with the sister giving him a blowjob and then he wakes up, then she rides him, telling him it's his first time, allowing him to cum anywhere, he cums inside. Then another scene, he fucks someone but the girl says is her friend but also her rival. Then the last scene is a hot threesome with both being pumped full of cum, showing a nice x-ray of both being filled up, first the guy cums in one of them, then he pulls out and cums inside the other one.

That's all I remember from that hentai, if anyone knows the name, please let me know. Thank you.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Please help me find this hentai

TheSilentDude - Dec 11, 2015

26 by HG91X »»
Oct 31, 2023 6:02 AM

» What's the name of the hentai...

GenzoWakabayashi - Feb 15, 2016

40 by HG91X »»
Oct 30, 2023 4:41 PM

» searching for a specific hentai i saw some years ago

pipopapapipopa - Jul 9, 2023

0 by pipopapapipopa »»
Jul 9, 2023 7:25 AM

» Title of this Ecchi anime / Hentai?

Hentik - Sep 1, 2022

2 by DABYXD »»
Jul 1, 2023 7:31 AM

» Help find this hentai

IsekaiNekko - May 19, 2017

41 by DABYXD »»
Jul 1, 2023 7:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.