Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 15, 2016 10:33 AM
Feb 2016
Greetings !

As topic suggest I'm looking for a hentai... let me put as much info as I can get and as muc has I rember and I rember a lot beside the title ! It''s kinda frustrating...
OK, so there is a two guys (Yes, two guys) who kiddnaped (I think) two or three girls, the girls are connected with eachother (mom, and two sisters - I guess). The girls most of the action are keept in bodage and are filmed by one of the men. Later they get pregnant and one of the guys or even both of them are gettin' killed. I'm sure that the one kills another.
The story has at least two episodes but I think that there is more and I would tag it with #anal #bodage #creampie #double penetration #forced #threesome
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 20, 2017 7:34 AM
Jul 2016
Pretty sure chain of lust
Feb 28, 2017 1:19 PM
Feb 2016
Found it out the days after, thank you anyways. This time I'll never forget!
Mar 17, 2017 11:07 PM
Mar 2017
Anyone know the hentai where the main character is going at it with this one girl in the living room with her bent over a short table and one of the other girls is in the kitchen with her back turned where she can't see them?
Mar 23, 2017 2:12 AM
Mar 2017
I believe that would be Cafe Junkie.
Mar 25, 2017 3:56 PM
Mar 2017
nalagnay said:
I believe that would be Cafe Junkie.

God bless you my friend.
Apr 2, 2017 8:05 AM
Jul 20, 2017 11:03 AM
Jul 2017
Do you know her name, or the artist?

http://imgur.com/a/7vub5
Jul 29, 2017 1:39 AM
Jul 2018
Anybody know from which hentai this is? Please help cant find it and its really bugging me haha. Only thing I have is a 7 sec clip from youtube. It starts at 03:08 and ends at 03:15. Please help me!!
Link to video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBRHDQLJtWk

Really appreciated!!
Aug 2, 2017 1:05 AM
Aug 2017
Need help! Search hentai clip about sailormoon orgy. With censored, drawn very similar to original anime, but girls have another names. Three of four of them (Venus, Mercury etc) explorate a decumbent (maybe bondaged) conscious guy. They soaked really wet!
Oct 12, 2017 12:49 AM
Oct 14, 2017 5:06 PM
Sep 2015
hey:)
please help me find this one:
its a about a guy who rescues a cat and gets a phone in return with which he can bang any girl he desires. starts with the cst who turns in a girl:)
Nov 3, 2017 3:57 PM
Oct 2017
Can someone help me find this hentai?
It is in a school setting and they all have the same school uniforms which have (for the girls) these weird black and red suspender-shirt things with little diamond shaped fabric over their nipples over a white shirt with a black skirt and knee high socks I think. There is a blue haired bunny girl and there was one swimsuit scene where a bunch of guys were having sex with this one girl (who at first didn't want o but then started begging for more) and two more girls joined (on is the bunny girl). There was one scene where the bunny girl and this brown haired boy did it outside on a chain link fence and the girl was scared that a teacher would catch them. There was also a scene with two girls and one had pink hair (I think she was a teacher but idk). Can you please help?????? I really want to watch the full hentai because I've only seen clips, and I know it because of the weird school uniforms.
KananiNekoNov 3, 2017 4:04 PM
Feb 5, 2018 7:55 AM
Jan 2018
Can someone tell me the name of this hentai
https://e-hentai.org/lofi/s/b9e6253eb1/589558-3
Feb 5, 2018 7:56 AM
Jan 2018
https://e-hentai.org/lofi/s/8696c7e1cc/589558-4
Please tell me the name of this hentai
Feb 7, 2018 4:47 PM
Feb 2018
Hello All,

I am trying to find a hentai manga. The story is told form two perspectives. Male MC dies from masturbation, gets sent back to his past where he sees a childhood friend he always had feeling for. Every time he has sex with her(forced or not), he gets transported forward in time to a different moment. Girl MC has similar experience and she has sex with the Male MC and is also transported through time. They eventual both get a reset by re-living their adult lives as children through the years (having tons of sex)all over again but this time together.
Feb 10, 2018 5:53 PM
Feb 2018
Hi guys ! I can’t remember the name of a hentai manga or doujinshi. The story is about two students who meet back. They go to one of them house and there, the other boy meets back the mother of his friends. After that while they are sleeping, the boy is dreaming of his friends mother blowing him but in fact it ins’t a dream. Then next day the boy wants to go back to his friends house and he fucks the Mother. At the end they get married.
Cans someone help me please ?
Mar 1, 2018 10:33 PM
Mar 2018
Can someone please name the hentai

A green haired girl who gets penetrated by a guy in bathroom, she has a short green hair,, at the end,, a blue haired mild or girl is shown..
Apr 17, 2018 12:23 AM
Apr 2018
no one knows the title of this manga

https://cdn.4archive.org/img/XjFGlKm.jpg
Apr 19, 2018 3:32 AM
Jun 2014
Hello !
I list the name of an anime hentai... the main character is a barman in a café where many beautiful girl works and his own mother manage it and works too. He has a crush on his mother and his mother want him too but he will fuck some of the other waitress. In the end, he and his mother end up together.
It’s an anime with modern graphic.
May 21, 2018 10:54 AM
Apr 2018
Can someone please help me find the name of this hentai? Been searching for days now but I just couldn't find it. Please help.

http://hentaitube.video/video/hentai-schoolgirls-sucking-and-fucking-15314212.html
Aug 21, 2018 1:21 PM
Aug 2018
Hi people! Does anyone know the name of this hentai? Basically a woman in her twenties looks like her troublesome cousin and is sent to school in her place (so she isn’t expelled). A guy she went to high school with teaches there and they have sex.
UmwhayAug 21, 2018 1:41 PM
Feb 14, 2019 5:21 AM
Feb 2019
Please can someone tell me, or give me the link to this (ENTIRE) clip? I've seen it before, so I know it doesn't end there, but I can't find the whole clip anywhere now, and I don't know the name of it. Please help thanks!

https://m.drtuber.com/video/1184735/sexy-hentai-nurse-gets-tied-up-and-fucked-by-dirty-patient
Mar 7, 2019 9:42 PM
Mar 2019
I’m looking for a hentai I saw years ago. I think it was about super heroes and at the beginning I can remember the heroes were captured. All I can remember is that a female fighter gets tied up or restrained and is about to get fucked before the main character shows up to I think save her. As she’s being fucked they turn to her sister and fuck her as well. At some point I don’t know if the dude saves them but one of them goes berserk and defeats the rapists. If I remember correctly, the girl who defeats the bad guys basically destroyed the entire area and then it ends with the heroes all laughing or some shit. Idk if that description matches with any hentai anyone knows.
Aug 16, 2021 10:32 PM
Aug 2021
Hi,

i'm looking for a hentai name that i saw alittle bit.The mc is with glasses and the girl is tiny,like the size of a palm. That's all i saw.
Aug 28, 2021 9:00 PM
Aug 2021
Heyya
I watched hentai and recently forgot the name of it. I just remember scene where someone fuck girls ass and from her pussy come out brown teddy bear xd help
Sep 3, 2021 4:09 PM
Sep 2021
Help what’s the name of the hentai where the son puts the water hose in the moms pussy to clean it out because his dad used it. And then proceeds to fuck her. Then he fucks her when she’s cooking and on the phone with his dad. And the dads jerks off on the phone while hearing her moan
Sep 3, 2021 11:22 PM
Sep 2021
Yu
Sep 3, 2021 11:22 PM
Sep 2021
Yu
Sep 19, 2021 3:16 AM
Sep 2021
Soo um what's the name of the hentai, it's a meme where a girl is having... With a boy while on the top and using her phone and the boy is asking why
Oct 24, 2021 6:43 PM
Oct 2021
Okay so I’m trying to remember the name of a hentai I saw a while back. Basically it starts off with a nerdy school girl and it’s nighttime. The school girl has a crush and she goes to the balcony of her room and prays/wishes she can get her crush to like her and she also who she’s for bigger boobs (or something like that) then I belive an alien lands on earth and the next morning when the girl wakes up she has bigger boobs and the alien has taken over her subconscious. The girl goes to school and everyone is shocked and basically one thing leads to another but the girl ends up having seggs with her crush in the bathroom because the alien was curious about the humans and how they reproduce. I remember that at the end the boy says something along the lines of “I’m sorry!, what if you get pregnant?!” And she responds with “it’s okay you’ll just have to take responsibility” PLESE HELP ME FIND IT. (Yes I know it sounds wierd)
Oct 24, 2021 11:50 PM
Oct 2021
I'm trying to find a hentai please help,
In which , MC secretly taking pictures of girls in locker then 3 school girl caught him they bullied him sexually them 1 virgin girl sits on his dick and become unconscious then boy rape her as well as other two also. At the end of the hentai someone paste the raped girls picture on notice board.

Note: I'm not talking about this Ijirare: Fukushuu Saimin
Devil62645Oct 24, 2021 11:58 PM
Oct 25, 2021 11:28 AM
Oct 2021
It's a hentai manga where the mom comes back everyday late and very tired , so the boy try to figure it out , so he find out she spend the time in the neighbors house ....
Is anyone familiar with this !?
Oct 25, 2021 11:29 AM
Oct 2021
It's a sextoon where the mom comes back everyday late and very tired , so the boy try to figure it out , so he find out she spend the time in the neighbors house ....
Is anyone familiar with this !?
Dec 12, 2021 6:15 AM
Feb 7, 2023 1:35 PM
Aug 2022
Hello! Im searching for two hentais I saw, let me describe you a little bit whats been going on in them

The first one is a hentai where the woman is married and cant make love with her partner because her pussy is very "little" so he bought her toys to try to stretch her pussy and than fuck her.

The second one is a hentai where the woman cheats on her boyfriend while hes on a trip and the man buy her a vibrating dildo and tries to manipulate her. So one day she calls him on the phone and he tells her to put it in her pussy...

Thats the details I remember if someone can help me please, thank you so much, have a great day.
Apr 28, 2023 11:56 PM
Feb 2023
I am finding an hentai in which 4 teen girls forced by teacher on ship he did s*x with 4 girls one by one and at end those girls found about each other s*x and then a scene in which a ship in sea and a helicopter and narrator says that the teacher is now arrested
Jul 1, 2023 7:49 AM
Jul 2023
hello I was searching for this one like crazy but I could not find it so I will be really really grateful if you can help me please 
so it starts with a high school boy and girl entering the nursing room in the school the girl had brown hair and her boobs were quite big but not like unnormal big the boy is her childhood friend
she reminds him of the promise he made to her that if they both got to high school they gonna do sex she has been saving herself all this time so she tells him that he gonna make up for every day she waited so she starts doing him saying they are gonna do it 4756 something like that
Oct 30, 2023 4:41 PM
Oct 2023
Need help, I remember it well some scenes and now I can't find it anywhere. It starts with the sister giving him a blowjob and then he wakes up, then she rides him, telling him it's his first time, allowing him to cum anywhere, he cums inside. Then another scene, he fucks someone but the girl says is her friend but also her rival. Then the last scene is a hot threesome with both being pumped full of cum, showing a nice x-ray of both being filled up, first the guy cums in one of them, then he pulls out and cums inside the other one.

That's all I remember from that hentai, if anyone knows the name, please let me know. Thank you.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Please help me find this hentai

TheSilentDude - Dec 11, 2015

26 by HG91X »»
Oct 31, 2023 6:02 AM

» Please help find my hentai.

Kazumademon - Jan 3, 2018

31 by HG91X »»
Oct 30, 2023 4:28 PM

» searching for a specific hentai i saw some years ago

pipopapapipopa - Jul 9, 2023

0 by pipopapapipopa »»
Jul 9, 2023 7:25 AM

» Title of this Ecchi anime / Hentai?

Hentik - Sep 1, 2022

2 by DABYXD »»
Jul 1, 2023 7:31 AM

» Help find this hentai

IsekaiNekko - May 19, 2017

41 by DABYXD »»
Jul 1, 2023 7:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.