Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Jun 26, 2009 6:23 PM

Dec 2008
Yes, I know I'm pretty much the only one that hates them, but god. haruhi and c.c. make me rage.
Jun 27, 2009 4:10 PM
Jul 2018
Kashiwagi, Sae from Peach Girl is probably character I hate the most.

I'm sure most people would like to argue that Orihime and/or Sakura are the most annoying, but I don't like Bleach or Naruto enough to actually know the characters.
Jul 4, 2009 11:46 AM

Dec 2007
lightychan said:
Misa from Death Note
and
ALL BIG Breasted women. They are there for fan-service and panty-shots...
And that entire cast of Rosario+Vampire

So does that carry over to real life, too? That'd make me "only there for fanservice and panty shots" =/. Real women with big breasts exist, you know.
Ich verstehe nicht
Jul 9, 2009 11:08 PM

Apr 2008
Dunno if we're counting hentai or not, but Shiraki from Bible Black is annoying as hell.
Jul 13, 2009 1:27 AM

Sep 2008
Kotori - X
main girl from Green green
Sara from Angel Sanctuary
Asuka from NGE
Misa from DN
Haruhi suzumiya
Jul 13, 2009 4:21 PM

Apr 2009
Orihime (Bleach)
Lenalee (D-Gray Man)
Misa (Death Note)
Sakura (Naruto)
Jul 14, 2009 3:00 PM

Jul 2009
Renge Houshakuji from Ouran high school host club.
1sttimerAug 23, 2009 2:14 PM
I invite you to answer some questions on my profile.

Jul 15, 2009 9:57 PM

Jan 2009
Sakura is my vote, I hate that fuckup so much >.<
Next would be EVERY character in D. Gray-Man
Jul 20, 2009 9:33 AM

May 2009
Risa (DNAngel)
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
Jul 30, 2009 11:52 PM

May 2009
kaitou848 said:
Misa always wins XD

totally agree!
unholy_catJul 31, 2009 12:00 AM
Jul 31, 2009 3:50 PM

Mar 2009
Misa - Death Note [I`ll do anything for Raito-kun ¬¬]
Rem(?) - Death Note [she killed one of my fav. characters ]
Takada Kiyomi - Death Note
I think I hate all the women from DN -_-''

Shirley - Code Geass

Nina - Code Geass [hentai]
Karen - Code Geass [fanservice ¬¬]
Yuuki - Vampire Knight
Lenalee - D.Gray-man [she only cries..]
Priscilla - Claymore
Sasuke - Naruto [too emo]
Hinamori - Bleach [Aizen-sama~]
Asuka - EVA [she thinks she`s the best]
Satsuki - Ichigo 100% [another hentai girl]
Aug 2, 2009 11:21 PM

Aug 2008
i hate Renge(ouran HSHC) and kikyou(inuyasha)
so anoying

Aug 4, 2009 10:31 AM

Apr 2009
75% of females in anime are useless vessels for fanservice imo, so it's rare for me to find one that DOESN'T annoy me.
Aug 8, 2009 7:13 PM

Sep 2008
I really hate Sakura from Naruto. Her "Sasuke-kun!!" really annoys me >.>.
In Shippuden she's a bit better but not by much for me. I hate how she hits Naruto for the smallest reasons -.-.

Aug 9, 2009 6:47 AM

May 2009
Misa and Takada. They should've just left them out of Death Note. I mean, yeah, there'd only be guys left but the DN guys are awesome :P

And the girls from School Days. i HATE them D:<
Aug 12, 2009 7:13 PM
Aug 2009
Alice from Pandora Hearts
someone needs to add her in the list.
Aug 18, 2009 1:50 AM

Feb 2009
Let s see...
Yuuki Cross, Ruka Souen (VK)
Misa (DN)
Sakura(Naruto, and I even dropped it mainly becouse of her >.>)
Orihime Inoue (Bleach)
Reira, Hachiko, Yuri (NANA)
Haruhi Suzumiya and Mikuru (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzmiya)
Louise (Zero no tsukaima) also dropped >.>
Kikyo (InuYasha) Later in manga is better though. >.>
Miaka (Fushigi Yuugi)
Shirley, Euphemia, Nunally, Milly (Code Geass) Honestly, I liked there only CC and Kallen >.>
Miranda (d gray man)
All girls in KON >____________>

Hutchy said:
75% of females in anime are useless vessels for fanservice imo, so it's rare for me to find one that DOESN'T annoy me.

Agree...>______>
AiriisAug 18, 2009 1:56 AM

Aug 22, 2009 3:55 AM

Apr 2009
the HATEFUL one of them all... NINA form CODE GEASS. i didn't even bother to search her full name... she's......... juuust soooooooooo annoying!!!!!!!!

oh, and also MARIA USHIROMIYA (did i get this right? XD) from umineko... i haaate that whining..
shyLeyAug 22, 2009 4:00 AM
Aug 23, 2009 11:22 AM

Dec 2008
Orihime [Bleach] - Retarted b...h.
Yuuki [Vampire Knight] - Just die already >.<
Lenalee Lee [D. Gray Man] - argh.
Shirley [Code geass] - a kind of Orihime, but at least better.
Misa [Death Note] - seriously, do i need to write anything?
Reira [NANA] - Slut. Just die.
Mio, Azusa [K-ON] - At first I liked Mio too but wtf? I'm sick of that "oh moe~" thing. Tch.
Hinata [Naruto] - Oh yea she's so shy so beautifull *------* - Go to hell. She annoys me like hell. And yes, overrated.

I guess that's it... for now.
Aug 29, 2009 1:07 PM

May 2009
Chibiusa (Sailor Moon)
Risa (DNAngel)
Tina Foster (Ai Yori Aoshi)
Nina (Code Geass)
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
Aug 31, 2009 6:28 PM

Jun 2009
Julia (Cowboy Bebop)
Kikyo (Inuyasha)

Those are my Top 2. I hate "mysterious, ethereal" bitches from the past that pop out of no where and ruin stuff.

Diva (Blood +) was annoying because of that same damn song that she kept on singing.

I didn't HATE Fuu from Samurai Champloo, but I couldn't stand how she constantly needed to be rescued and was very childish. She held her own every now and then, so I won't put her my "Most Annoying List."
Sep 1, 2009 2:58 AM

Oct 2007
Suzumiya Haruhi and Asahina Mikuru from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. MY GOD Mikuru irritates the hell out of me.

Also, Ushiromiya Maria from Umineko no naku Koro ni. Words cannot describe how much I wish she would die instead of her family members D:<
Sep 2, 2009 10:47 AM

Jun 2008
lets see oh so meany
1.Cosmo (sonic X)

2.Every girl from Naruto exept hinata

3.Nina einstein(code geass)
SHE RAPED A TABLE!!! 0.o

5.the school days crew XD

6.takada kiyomi(death note)

7.May (Pokemon)
whats with her hair........

8.shirley fenette(code geass) but I do feal really sorry for her =(

and Bella from twilight XD
ok not really that much but a little bit
MORE TO COME

Sep 9, 2009 6:20 PM

Jul 2008
ORIHIME (BLEACH), SIESTA (ZERO NO TSUKAIMA) & YOSHIDA (SHAKUGAN NO SHANA) ALL TIED AT #1 >:D

followed by Shirley (Code Geass), most of the girls in Naruto, Mikuru (Haruhi Suzumiya) and Aerith (Final Fantasy 7) ~

Sep 23, 2009 1:43 PM
Sep 2009
Bara_no_Uta said:
Seriously? How do you not like C.C.? o.o; *is a total fangirl*

Kagome Higurashi (InuYasha). She is the worst anime character ever and shouldn't have even been created. >______________________>

You got it so rong.

Anyway, um............. Idk. D: I like them all, lol.
Sep 25, 2009 8:50 PM
Jun 2009
from me it's
Lenalee(D.Gray-Man)
Sakura(Naruto)
Maka(Soul Eater)
Jun(Shaman King)
Orihime(Bleach)
Misty(Pokemon)
Kagome(Inuyasha)
Amy(Sonic X)

akira1878Sep 25, 2009 8:56 PM
Oct 9, 2009 11:08 PM

Apr 2008
I hate Sakura from D+Vine Luv. She's a bitch in Episode 1, and from what I hear, she's a bitch in the other episodes, too.
Nov 4, 2009 8:24 PM

Nov 2008
Himeji from Himawari! and Nina From Code geass.
Nov 8, 2009 4:03 AM

Nov 2008
Alice from Pandora Hearts >.>
And maybe also Tsubasa Hanekawa from Bakemonogatari.

Nov 8, 2009 10:57 AM

Jan 2009
Orihime(Bleach)
Nana Komatsu(NANA)
Sakura(Naruto)
Siesta(Zero no Tsukaima)
Nov 12, 2009 9:13 PM
Jul 2009
Sakura Haruno (she needs to get a life that does not include Sasuke)
Asahina from Haruhi Suzumiya
Risa from Lovely Complex (she was okay at first but she gradually became more annoying throughout the series)
Makoto from The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Nov 14, 2009 9:39 PM

Apr 2008
Miaka Yuuki from Fushigi Yuugi- Words cannot describe the deep hatred I have for this... this... weak, shallow, whiny, annoying, typical, shoujo character ;] there is NOTHING GOOD about her. I also hated how EVERY GUY in the friggin' anime/manga just fell in love with her. I know, it's a reverse harem. But goddamn. They had no REASON to like. It felt like they just DID for the sake of the 'reverse harem' genre.

Lacus Clyne from Gundam Seed- She's beautiful, she's kind, she has an amazing voice, she never get's angry... she's just PERFECT. So how can I hate her..? Well it's for that reason. She's PERFECT. Seriously, she has NO FLAWS. How... unrealistic. Kira and her are like, the worst pairing in Anime :P

Kaname Chidori from Full Metal Panic- Now this one's very popular. I can see why too~ she kicks ass. I despise anything and everything Tsundere though. In fact, she INTRODUCED me to the meaning of 'Tsundere' in the anime world. I just... hate her existence too :|

and last but certainly not least... *drum roll*

Asuka Langley Soryu from Neon Genesis Evangelion- Oh God. I'm trying to hold back from this one. Im so tempted to just... RAGEEEEE... but I won't ;] she's just a HUGE uhh.. lets say JERK. She constantly puts everyone around her (mostly 'weaker' than her) down to feel better about her sad, pathetic self. Yes, I know how much her life SUCKED. Didn't EVERYONE'S life suck in that show..? I'm pretty sure it did. I'm so sick of hearing "But she has a sad life. I mean her mom......" etc. NO. PLEASE. STOP. Ughh..

Oh and i hate every loli Tsundere voiced by Rie Kugimiya c:
Nov 15, 2009 8:09 AM

Apr 2008
First on my hated-list is Hinamori from Bleach. I just cannot stand that instant "Aizen taichou, Aizen taichou". Plus, she is totally useless as far, all what she is able to do is crying/shouting "Aizen taichou". She is even worse than Inoue with her "Kurosaki kun", imho. Speaking of which, Inoue surely looks retarded sometimes, however, i feel totally neutral about her.

Second place takes as far the Yuuki Cross lady from Vampire Knight. First of all, i hate when all guys of anime get excited about one particular girl, who isn't even that beautiful/cool/whatever (but that's the storyline's fault, unfortunately). Secondly, I hate characters who play with feelings of two people, even unconsciously. Why the hell she couldn't decide earlier which of both guys she loves? Wasn't she so deeply in love with that Kaname guy? Then why she had some doubts towards Kiryuu? Plus, she was crybaby who in majority wasn't even able to defend herself- next thing which i can't stand in a character. Somebody get rid of her, pretty please.

I'm very annoyed with Filia Ul Copt from Slayers Try. I hate stubborn devotees in both, real life and fiction. Fortunately she was only an anime character (not included in the novels) and she most likely won't appear ever again. And I didnt hate her as much as the first two ladies, because in the end she was able to change her attitude.

About Satoko from Higurashi. Yes, she pretty annoys me. "Ni-niii" (look at point 1. Hinamori and her "Aizen taichou". HOWEVER, she's only a kid and she has got tragic past so she deserves at least a little bit of compassion and understanding, imho.

Considering Hachi she is reckless, annoying and her decisions are often hella stupid- that's the fact. Even though, I still have got pretty much of sympathy for her, can't even clearly state, why.
Chiyo-koNov 15, 2009 8:22 AM
Dec 10, 2009 8:19 AM

Jan 2009
Orihime (Bleach) - She can do nothing but "Kurosaki-kun!" Can't someone kill her with Death Note?!
Nena Trinity (Gundam 00) - She's annoying bitch
Sakura (Naruto) - She doesn't know how to fight and that's all that she can is: "Sasuke-kun, Sasuke-kun!" and she cries alot
Haru Miura (Katekyo Hitman Reborn) - Useless character and annoying with her "Hahi?"
I don't like that someone doesn't want to show his/her feeling so does Haru.
Fllay Alster (Gundam Seed) - Stupid bitch, I hate her
Nina Einstein (Code Geass) - She's an idiot with her ugly face
Misa - Annoying bitch, useless character (Amazing clothes, bitch!) and she's so stupid.
Louise Halevy (Gundam 00) - 1st season she's so annoying and in 2nd season she's weird and emo imho
Dec 23, 2009 4:46 PM

Sep 2009
every anime as their own stupid bitches --'
we all know them
but seriously..Kagome, Misa asn Haruno Sakura are so freakin' retarded that it makes me sicks
Kagome is always screaming (if i was an Inuyasha character i would just slap her to death) and Misa... oooomg Misa is so stupid that gives me pain x_x
and Sakura doens do nothing in her life, she talks shit and always screaming for sasuke

somebody just kill all the stupid girls so we can leave in peace and harmony

thank you u_u
Isn't he cute? :'3

Dec 29, 2009 9:47 AM

Oct 2009
Hah!
I know a new one, bet she's not on this yet:
Kanzaki Nao (Liar Game)
Ok here is why. She's sooo unbelievebaly stupid, she cries all the time and is totally useless, relays totally on the male protagonist. She is like a mix of Misa (DN) and Kagome (Inuyasha). You'd almost stop reading the manga because of her.
Briefly said, she has a high hatefullness rate...
Dec 31, 2009 4:29 AM

Nov 2008
Honestly haif of these girls don't deserve to be on this list ..Like Hiromi ,the girl from bleach ,the girl from Naruto ,Nagisa ,the girl from Air ,kallen ,katanoha,Misa-chan and many more ..why are they on this list ?..

I'm surprised that NO ONE said Aiko from true tears ..Not one person.She is one of the most flawed characters in anime and resembles Mitsuki ,Sekai and flay alester ..She shouid be here instead of Hiromi ..Even though I like her alot ..she cheated on her bf with another guy ..howcome she's not on this list ?lolll Aiko is worst than all of the a bove ..lol..it's funny even though she's one of my favourites ..

http://myanimelist.net/character/8029/Aiko_Andou
Feb 23, 2010 4:52 PM

Apr 2008
Haruhi Suzumiya. She tortures& takes advantage of all the other members of the SOS Brigade. The "stealing the computer" scene was the last straw for me.

I hear Kyon almost hits her at some point in Season 2. Hopefully, the "almost" part isn't true.
Mar 12, 2010 1:18 PM

Dec 2009
1. Cross Yuuki - Vampire Knight ( she has no relationship with the plot and its a b****-.-)
2. Sakura - Naruto ( ...well....at least she gets WAY better in shippuuden )
3. Misa - Death Note ( her brain is like a black hole ...it's full of nothingness )
4. Euphemia - Code Geass ( stupid useless character )
5. Shirley - Code Geass ( stupid , noisy , worthless character )
6. Ume Kurumizawa - Kimi ni Todoke ( **************** )
DuzellMar 12, 2010 1:24 PM
Mar 13, 2010 12:04 AM

Mar 2008
rukia (bleach)
sakura (naruto)
yuuki cross (vampire knight)
suzumiya haruhi
meg (bakuretsu tenshi) she's one of the most annoying ever :p
maria (umineko)
satoko (Higurashi)
hachi (nana)
rui (nodame cantabile)
Mar 14, 2010 11:37 AM

Nov 2007
Hinamori Amu, god she's the character I hate the most in all the anime/manga I've seen/read>____>
Also, Takamachi Nanoha, Shirley from Code Geass; and Mashiro Rima from SC! too...-_-
I also can't stand most of Kuronuma Sawako's actions; but she can be nice sometimes, but...argh she doesn't deserve Kazehaya, Ume/Kurumi does -.-
But...Amu above all-___-
Mar 17, 2010 11:47 AM

Nov 2009
uuu, i have a lot of girls who i hate and they are so annoying XD'.

1 - orihime inoue (bleach)
2 - sakura haruno (naruto & naruto shippuden)
3 - alice (pandora hearts)
4 - neliel tu oderschvank (bleach)
5 - matsumoto rangiku (bleach)
6 - kallen (code geass)
7 - misa amane (death note)
8 - lucy/nyuu (elfen lied)
9 - lenalee lee (d.gray-man)
10 - chii (chobits)

die, all bitches~ D:
Mar 23, 2010 3:17 AM

Sep 2009
Nagisa is really annoying!!! she's always crying i really hate her!!!!
Mar 28, 2010 12:47 PM
Feb 2009
vampireharu said:
uuu, i have a lot of girls who i hate and they are so annoying XD'.

1 - orihime inoue (bleach)
2 - sakura haruno (naruto & naruto shippuden)
3 - alice (pandora hearts)
4 - neliel tu oderschvank (bleach)
5 - matsumoto rangiku (bleach)
6 - kallen (code geass)
7 - misa amane (death note)
8 - lucy/nyuu (elfen lied)
9 - lenalee lee (d.gray-man)
10 - chii (chobits)

die, all bitches~ D:

but Lenalee wasn't bad until she became useless
Mar 28, 2010 3:28 PM

Apr 2009
Houjou Satoko - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni *
Inoue Orihime - Bleach *
Hyuuga Hinata - Naruto
Yamanaka Ino - Naruto
Haruno Sakura - Naruto
Bulma - Dragon Ball *
Chi-Chi - Dragon Ball *
Pan - Dragon Ball *
Miura Haru - Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Nina Einstein - Code Geass *
Euphemia li Britannia - Code Geass
Shirley Fenette - Code Geass
Suou Pavlichenko - Darker than Black
Amane Misa - Death Note
Lucy/Nyu - Elfen Lied
Fuura Kafuka - Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Sekiutsu Tarou - Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Osaki Nana - NANA
Matsumoto Asami "Yuri" - NANA *
Nia Teppelin - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Asahina Mikuru - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya *
Suzumiya Haruhi - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Cross Yuki - Vampire Knight

With stars are most annoying -_-
T0LEKApr 8, 2010 6:05 AM
Mar 30, 2010 10:04 PM

Nov 2009
allie-x said:
this club is so cool
some of these girls really get on my nerves O_O
I don't mind them being there but its really irritating when all they can do is scream out some guys name

Naruto
Sakura- "Sasuke Sasuke Sasuke "
D. Gray-Man
Lenalee- "Lavi, Allen kun, Lavi, Allen Kun"

we all know you're useless so could you please shut the hell up

Right because we all know Lenalee is so useless. Let's just conveniently forget that she singlehandedly took down a level 3 akuma, and was THE WHOLE REASON they beat the level 4...without her strength the level 4 would've massacred everyone, even Allen who at that point was getting his ass handed to him. I'm not saying you're a horrible person for not liking Lenalee but if that's your reason I can't take it seriously.

Well everyone's entitled to their own opinion but it saddens me to see that a surprising amount of people hate Lenalee =/ oh well. She'll always be one of my favs XDD <33

as for who I hate....

Kikyo (Inuyasha) GOD I just wanted her to STAY FREAKING DEAD. She was always messing things up between Kagome and Inuyasha and was giving Naraku jewel fragments and just being a cold bitch in general =/

Nina (Code Geass) - this is the poster child for mental instability my friends. JESUS what an annoying psychotic bitch. SO whiny and racist it made me want to literally punch my computer monitor while watching the CG eps

Makoto (Kanon 2006) o.e oh where do I begin. EVERYTHING about her irked me, her "pranks" were hella annoying, she's like the embodiment of everything irritating. And when she dropped that kitty from the overpass.... let's just say I REALLY wanted Yuuichi to push her over the edge along with it. *stab*

Katherine (Kaze no Stigma) her laugh alone is enough to make me hater her, but it's not only her laugh but her high handed attitude and...ugh she's just snobby and a bitch. I was so happy when Ayano kicked her ass in that fight :'D

Tessa (Full Metal Panic) - She annoyed me. A LOT. Trying to worm her way in between Kaname and Sousuke...and seriously I don't mind girls who aren't fighters...but she's a captain and Sousuke thinks Kaname would fare better against terrorists? ._. Something's wrong with this picture. And the way she's always trying to seduce Sousuke. Shameful and slutty =/

Kurumi (Kimi ni Todoke) Two-faced bitch. Granted she got better after her arc but only a little bit. She's still a huge annoyance to me =/

Yoshida (Shana) useless annoying whiny YUJI YUJI YUJI. JUST GO AWAY ALREADY. Well she did get a bit more tolerable by the end of season 2 but i wouldn't be sad at all if she died :'D

Asuka (Evangelion) I only saw several eps on cartoon network but in every single one she made me want to choke her. Bossy and a bitch and always trying to put others downl. =/

Haruhi (TMHS) - I can't understand why so many people like her. I mean the only times I sorta maybe like her is in certain scenes with Kyon when she seems to actually have a heart after all. But yeah she's basically a bitchy bossy self centered bitch who needs to come down from her high horse. Seriously the things she does to get what she wants...if i met someone like her in real life I'd strangle them :'D

Yuka (Elfen Lied) GOD ...just STOP WHINING ALREADY. bitch bitch whine that's all she ever freaking does...that and cling to Kouta o.e

I hate more but thats all i can think of for now

Also one more thing~

papersounding said:
For some time, Lenalee (D.Gray-Man.) it seemed to me that she was getting in the way of Kanda and Allen.

Oh God -___- *facepalm* A yaoi fangirl. Of course this is the reason you hate her =/ why am I not surprised. Seriously =.=
SapphireStar26Mar 30, 2010 10:12 PM
Apr 6, 2010 2:32 AM

Aug 2008
I hate useless, annoying emo bitches who always want to be helpful, always want to be strong and want to save their friends, but eventually they just cry, cry, and must be rescued. I hate this kind of women - guys push them around and they are so happy. I wish to kill all infantile, silly girl which cry whitout any reason and look for a brave knight. Wake up dolls - life is no fairy tale, if you don't take care of yourself then nobody will.
- Orihime (Bleach) - Kurosaki-kun! Sado-kun! Ishida-kun! fuck you!
- Sakura (Naruto) - after TS has become a bit more useful, but did not change her stupid character. She uses Naruto, treats him like an idiot, I hope that her beloved Sasuke kill her >. <
-Nana Komatsu - NANA would be much better without her,
- Miaka (FY)
- Yuuki (Vampire Knight)
- Euphemia and Nina (lol, wut? crazy scientist in lesbian love?), Shirley (Code Geass)
- Eclair (Ouran High School Host Club)
- Amber (Darker than BLACK)
- Elisabeth (Kuroshitsuji) - she's so sweet it makes me sick,
- Mikuru (Haruhi Suzumiya).
Apr 7, 2010 1:53 AM
Jun 2009
Nenay said:

- Orihime (Bleach) - Kurosaki-kun! Sado-kun! Ishida-kun! fuck you!
- Sakura (Naruto) - after TS has become a bit more useful, but did not change her stupid character. She uses Naruto, treats him like an idiot, I hope that her beloved Sasuke kill her >. <
- Miaka (FY)
- Yuuki (Vampire Knight)
- Euphemia and Nina
- Mikuru (Haruhi Suzumiya).

oh mai, this post say it all who i wanted to die / stfu

SapphireStar26 said:
Kikyo (Inuyasha) GOD I just wanted her to STAY FREAKING DEAD. She was always messing things up between Kagome and Inuyasha and was giving Naraku jewel fragments and just being a cold bitch in general =/

i seemed to be the only 1 here who dislike both kagome and kikyo. but then, i'll have to say something about your explanations of kikyo's doings. she's actually having a reason y she does those.

yes, shes a fawking bitch when she got revived. but then, we can't blame her cuz she still holds hatred for inuyasha. but i never see her messing up things between kagome and inuyasha. i think its only kagome who does that. no, what i mean is kagome doesn't mess up kikyo and inuyasha. just that she judged kikyo as a bitch without getting to know kikyos personality. she gave naraku the jewel shards cuz shes actually trying to purify naraku and then kill him. yes shes a cold bitch but trust me, shes actually a kind person. ok, i'm sounding like a kikyo fan, aren't i? XD well, kikyo and kagome doesn't appeal much to me but i won't destroy your opinion. ^^

SapphireStar26 said:
Makoto (Kanon 2006) o.e oh where do I begin. EVERYTHING about her irked me, her "pranks" were hella annoying, she's like the embodiment of everything irritating. And when she dropped that kitty from the overpass.... let's just say I REALLY wanted Yuuichi to push her over the edge along with it. *stab*

Kurumi (Kimi ni Todoke) Two-faced bitch. Granted she got better after her arc but only a little bit. She's still a huge annoyance to me =/

Yoshida (Shana) useless annoying whiny YUJI YUJI YUJI. JUST GO AWAY ALREADY. Well she did get a bit more tolerable by the end of season 2 but i wouldn't be sad at all if she died :'D

Yuka (Elfen Lied) GOD ...just STOP WHINING ALREADY. bitch bitch whine that's all she ever freaking does...that and cling to Kouta o.e

*quote* I AGREE WITH THEM ALL
Apr 10, 2010 11:25 AM

Nov 2009
lol no it's fine I understand your point XDD ANd while that may be true I still don't like her =/ I mean before the whole resurrection thing she was cool but after urasue brought her back to life I've disliked her. I get what you're saying but I still can;t bring myself to like her XDD lol I believe you when you say you like neither Kikyo nor Kagome xD

And glad to see you agree with me on those other girls ~__~

Also I have to say MEIREN from Dance in the Vampire Bund anime is so fucking annoying I HATE HERRR. Interfering, conniving, slutty bitch D: *stabs*
Apr 10, 2010 8:39 PM

Sep 2009
ORIHIME!!! Is the worst!! Urg i hate her! She's all like oohhh i'm jealous that rukia and ichigo have such a special bond and its like WWWOOOOWWWWWW GOO AWAY!!!! she trys to be stronger but shes a weakling and it pisses me off its like just go away!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

» your top ten most hated anime and manga woman that you just want to kill

princessakura - Jan 13, 2019

0 by princessakura »»
Jan 13, 2019 8:39 AM

» am i the only one who hates serena from pokemon here

boa555 - Jan 19, 2017

0 by boa555 »»
Jan 19, 2017 11:59 AM

» Why is my fav character on the list? ( 1 2 3 )

id - Mar 23, 2008

134 by TogameCheerio »»
Jul 1, 2016 3:47 AM

» Which Female Persona do you Think is Overdone?

Dragon_Empress - Aug 12, 2008

44 by Willthemost »»
Jun 22, 2015 8:44 PM

» if you could add.... ( 1 2 3 )

eiskalt - Jun 4, 2008

111 by freakystyley »»
Feb 1, 2015 5:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.