Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 13, 2017 10:23 PM

Jun 2009
Or you will just use the outside of the club like everyone else....

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 14, 2017 8:23 AM

Aug 2012
I prefer discussing here since I can just watch this thread and go back to it easily instead of clicking the club first. @Ruu @lastwhisper31

Jul 14, 2017 8:24 AM

Jun 2009
aa-dono said:
I prefer discussing here since I can just watch this thread and go back to it easily instead of clicking the club first. @Ruu @lastwhisper31
Likewise, as host, I like the topic for the same reasons, makes it easy to follow what everyone is doing. Who is being arsoned the like.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jul 14, 2017 9:00 AM

May 2015
I really like this mafia team!! But I have a question: are all abilities related to vc changes? @Suzune-chan

Jul 14, 2017 9:03 AM

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
I really like this mafia team!! But I have a question: are all abilities related to vc changes? @Suzune-chan

All but one that is correct.

Jul 14, 2017 9:16 AM

May 2015
Suzune-chan said:
Ruu said:

okay thanks! Good to know if we have to lie about our abilities xD
Jul 14, 2017 9:20 AM

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
Suzune-chan said:

okay thanks! Good to know if we have to lie about our abilities xD
Technically everyone was randomized with balance being watched to avoid tipping, so there should be no reason to lie as no one picked knowing they might be mafia.

Jul 15, 2017 1:32 AM

Aug 2012
It'll be really cool if we could get logic lynch instead of killed. Such dreams........

Anyway, was pondering on what logic said on who to douse.
I think it's best to douse the less influential town in the game. This way it doesn't matter if they get townread since their opinion will not be taken seriously. And it'll cast more doubts on everyone who is so obviously town.

Thoughts? @Ruu @lastwhisper31

Jul 15, 2017 8:33 AM

May 2015
aa-dono said:
It'll be really cool if we could get logic lynch instead of killed. Such dreams........

I think it's best to douse the less influential town in the game. This way it doesn't matter if they get townread since their opinion will not be taken seriously. And it'll cast more doubts on everyone who is so obviously town.

+1 to this. But logic's being too nice for now, it will be hard to get him lynch. It would be great if we could pocket him!
Jul 15, 2017 8:37 AM

Aug 2012
Ruu said:
aa-dono said:

+1 to this. But logic's being too nice for now, it will be hard to get him lynch. It would be great if we could pocket him!
Better oppose him if you can. Logic is more likely to trust you if you are against him at one point or another. At least that's how I see it.

Other than that, I'll just go with the flow :'D
I wish I'm a grand schemer but most of the time, I saw opportunity and I just went for it. I'm an impulsive person x)

Jul 15, 2017 8:38 AM

Jan 2014
Are we allowed to talk here whenever?
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Jul 15, 2017 8:38 AM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
aa-dono said:

I mean whether or not we doused grr, he would probably say it either way lmao.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jul 15, 2017 8:39 AM

Jun 2009
lastwhisper31 said:
Are we allowed to talk here whenever?
Yes. It is a nightless game you have to talk during the day.

Jul 15, 2017 8:39 AM

Jan 2014
so do we each get one match? or is it 3 matches all together. Also we just pm suzune before the day ends to douse someone?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jul 15, 2017 8:41 AM

Jun 2009
lastwhisper31 said:
so do we each get one match? or is it 3 matches all together. Also we just pm suzune before the day ends to douse someone?
You can just post it here. I am watching.

Four buckets, three matches.

Jul 15, 2017 8:44 AM

Aug 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
3 matches all together, I think

@Suzune-chan

I was thinking or dousing grrr too. Chances are no one would listen.
But if Sleip doesn't get very active, he's a nice candidate.
We could douse logic, but that might get him fired up and even more determined so let's save him for 2nd or 3rd day depending on the lynches.

Jul 15, 2017 8:45 AM

Jun 2009
aa-dono said:
lastwhisper31 said:

@Suzune-chan

We could douse logic, but that might get him fired up and even more determined so let's save him for 2nd or 3rd day depending on the lynches.
No one reads what I write ... it is in red on the main page.

mainclubpage said:
Remember you have four buckets of oil, and three matches.

Jul 15, 2017 8:54 AM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:
aa-dono said:

@Suzune-chan

mainclubpage said:

ya thats how I almost failed my discrete math class :/
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jul 15, 2017 8:57 AM

Aug 2012
Suzune-chan said:
aa-dono said:

@Suzune-chan

mainclubpage said:
Ah yes, but shared among us, right? It's not individual

me = 3 matches
LW = 3
Ruu = 3

It's me + Lw + Ruu = 3 matches and 4 oils, isn't it?

Jul 15, 2017 8:58 AM

Jun 2009
aa-dono said:
Suzune-chan said:

me = 3 matches
LW = 3
Ruu = 3

Three as a team, four buckets of oil as a team. Mafia is a team game.

Jul 15, 2017 9:01 AM

Aug 2012
Suzune-chan said:
aa-dono said:

me = 3 matches
LW = 3
Ruu = 3

Three as a team, four buckets of oil as a team. Mafia is a team game.

Jul 15, 2017 9:44 AM

Jan 2014
Jesus Ruu, really pushed Logic's buttons lmao. Ill be back l8r though
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jul 15, 2017 12:53 PM

May 2015
lastwhisper31 said:

and thanks to that I'm leaning town in his eyes lol

guys I think wen is the one that has an ability that is not related to voting changes. We should keep that in mind. Also backing up grrr is not a bad idea and wen could be a good lynch candidate.
@aa-dono
Jul 15, 2017 6:16 PM

Aug 2012
I have no idea how to start going for wen. I feel like he's one of those who can hold his ground really well even if no one agrees with him. Pretty nice asset when he's a PR.

So grrr or wen for oil?

@Ruu @lastwhisper31

At this point I like grrr better since he's not really on track. But keeping wen in the game for a long time is not really that great too hmm
aa-donoJul 15, 2017 6:48 PM

Jul 15, 2017 7:15 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
lastwhisper31 said:

guys I think wen is the one that has an ability that is not related to voting changes. We should keep that in mind. Also backing up grrr is not a bad idea and wen could be a good lynch candidate.
@aa-dono

Grr is scary, he managed to out my role to everyone holy shit. Also @suzune-chan, can I redirect my votes to multiple people?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jul 15, 2017 7:16 PM

Jun 2009
lastwhisper31 said:
Ruu said:

@aa-dono

Grr is scary, he managed to out my role to everyone holy shit. Also @suzune-chan, can I redirect my votes to multiple people?
Yep, that's fine

Jul 15, 2017 7:22 PM

May 2015
aa-dono said:
I have no idea how to start going for wen. I feel like he's one of those who can hold his ground really well even if no one agrees with him. Pretty nice asset when he's a PR.

So grrr or wen for oil?

@Ruu @lastwhisper31

At this point I like grrr better since he's not really on track. But keeping wen in the game for a long time is not really that great too hmm

I want to try to mislynch wen today. If we can't then we will kill him but if we play our cards right we could lynch him without looking suspicious.
I don't want to kill grrr for now. How did he outed your role? @lastwhisper31 He basically gave examples of different abilities related to voting.
Also didn't we talk about going after the lurkers first?
Jul 15, 2017 7:24 PM

May 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
Ruu said:

@aa-dono

I'm more worried about your post saying "I'm scum" . Logic is voting you for that and you know people will trust him over you. Think of a good explanation for that.
Jul 15, 2017 8:14 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
aa-dono said:

So grrr or wen for oil?

@Ruu @lastwhisper31

I want to try to mislynch wen today. If we can't then we will kill him but if we play our cards right we could lynch him without looking suspicious.
I don't want to kill grrr for now. How did he outed your role? @lastwhisper31 He basically gave examples of different abilities related to voting.
Also didn't we talk about going after the lurkers first?

Ya it was just wierd, and ya going for the lurkers is fine, someone else will need to place the oil though, because ill be at work tmr. ill try to get Logic off of me lol
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jul 15, 2017 8:38 PM

Aug 2012
How bout Shinichi or Togs then? @Ruu @lastwhisper31

I know for certain that Shin-chan doesn't trust me ever in mafia games. Regardless of alignment. Haha, he thinks I'm always capable of fabricating everything I say in thread so he doesn't trust me even when I'm town. ;-;

Jul 15, 2017 8:47 PM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:

I know for certain that Shin-chan doesn't trust me ever in mafia games. Regardless of alignment. Haha, he thinks I'm always capable of fabricating everything I say in thread so he doesn't trust me even when I'm town. ;-;

Lol, #nolove
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jul 15, 2017 10:14 PM

May 2015
aa-dono said:

we pocketed Togs ( you,logic and I are leaning town for him) so I want to keep him alive. You can go after Shin if you want. I'll try to go after wen and Sleip. Is better if we don't go after the same person. Two trains with two townies is better.
I think I'm doing fine this game, I don't get how Shin scum read me so quickly ;-;
Jul 15, 2017 10:18 PM

May 2015
@aa-dono also I have a question: can we kill anyone today? (mafia kill) I've never play with an arsonist role so I don't know how this works.
Jul 15, 2017 10:22 PM

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
@aa-dono also I have a question: can we kill anyone today? (mafia kill) I've never play with an arsonist role so I don't know how this works.
The mafia has no kill other then being an arsonist. As we have no night phases there are no night kills.

Jul 15, 2017 10:26 PM

May 2015
Suzune-chan said:
Ruu said:
The mafia has no kill other then being an arsonist. As we have no night phases there are no night kills.

Yeah but as arsonists we kill people so it's the same right? Is just a different method but the same result. So we can only get our first victim on D2? Ughhh I'm so confused
Jul 15, 2017 10:28 PM

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
Suzune-chan said:

Yeah but as arsonists we kill people so it's the same right? Is just a different method but the same result. So we can only get our first victim on D2? Ughhh I'm so confused
assuming that you successfully douse someone on day one, then yes if you like the match and day two you get the kill then. I'll even make a little event for it, called high noon

Then of course naturally, you can douse again on day two. Or, you could put all your eggs in one basket and douse two days in a row and then light the match on day three.

Jul 15, 2017 10:50 PM

May 2015
Suzune-chan said:
Ruu said:

assuming that you successfully douse someone on day one, then yes if you like the match and day two you get the kill then. I'll even make a little event for it, called high noon

Then of course naturally, you can douse again on day two. Or, you could put all your eggs in one basket and douse two days in a row and then light the match on day three.

Oh! I see! Thanks for the explanation <3
Jul 16, 2017 1:02 AM

Aug 2012
I think we should douse and light someone up immediately on D2.
Then do double douse Day 3 and 4 and light them up on D5.
Just think it'll be safer if we thin the population first ><

Anyway, depending on what Shin-chan replies later, I might be voting for lastwhisper31. It's within my own reason and mindset to go with Togs. If I don't, I'm not convinced wen/logic won't catch me later.

@lastwhisper31 Togs have a point. You're getting really suspicious. Forget you knew anything. Pretend you have zero info. Imagine if you are town who knows only yourself, who do you think is scum? If you keep on posting fluff, it shows your lack of motivation for "solving" the game. Which is a very popular scumtell among newer scum players.

I don't know how you're gonna convince them, but it probably won't do to say everything you did so far is just fluff. You might need to find a post that you could say was a bait you planted and or come up with a strategy (hopefully one that is a good misdirection).

You can survive lynches for 1 day so it's all good that you're the more suspicious one but it's nicer if we could push for a mislynch ><

Jul 16, 2017 1:12 AM

Aug 2012
Ruu said:
I think I'm doing fine this game, I don't get how Shin scum read me so quickly ;-;
Yeah... I don't get it either. It might simple be that he doesn't get your reasoning or he really thinks anyone who says they can real grrr is lying :/

I think if you hold your ground and work on other players it'll be fine though. As far as I know, Shin rarely rally for a vote on any of his scumreads. He sees details people don't see but he miss a lot of them too so if you reason with him long enough (for other players to townread you), you'll be fine.

I have a feeling the one non-voting ability can heal/something the oil. For this reason it's prob a good idea to douse someone they think unlikely to get oiled.

Jul 16, 2017 7:28 AM

Aug 2012
@Suzune-chan Sorry if we probably asked or if you've explained a thousand times ><

anyway here's the question:

1. Do we submit douse/light-up during day phase?
2. Will the target be told in the next phase or immediately?

Jul 16, 2017 7:48 AM

May 2015
Things are going great for now. I hope whisper can come back in time to defend himself so people can move their votes from him.

@lastwhisper31 IF you end up in the lead at EoD use your ability. But do it seconds before the time runs out so nobody can use their ability to stop you. But for now, if you come up with a good defense (don't panic and don't get agressive) I think we could end up lynching Shin (you need to either move your rvs vote or explain why you kept it on him), wen or even logic.
Jul 16, 2017 7:52 AM

May 2015
@Suzune-chan can we get a vc please? I'm lost with the votes lol
I ask here so I don't look suspicious in the game thread lol
Jul 16, 2017 7:52 AM

Jun 2009
aa-dono said:
@Suzune-chan Sorry if we probably asked or if you've explained a thousand times ><

When else would you submit it? As there are no night actions you must do it during the day. So if you want a douse for day one you need to do it before phase ends today.

THte answer to your question is closest to immediately. There will be a slight hang time, because like the death note game, time should not be a factor for investigation, but yes they will know the same phase they are doused.

Jul 16, 2017 7:54 AM

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
@Suzune-chan can we get a vc please? I'm lost with the votes lol
I ask here so I don't look suspicious in the game thread lol
Sure, I try to out one at the top of the page. Likewise two pages have the same vote count

Jul 16, 2017 7:56 AM

Aug 2012
Suzune-chan said:
aa-dono said:

When else would you submit it? As there are no night actions you must do it during the day. So if you want a douse for day one you need to do it before phase ends today.

THte answer to your question is closest to immediately. There will be a slight hang time, because like the death note game, time should not be a factor for investigation, but yes they will know the same phase they are doused.
Alright got it.

Jul 16, 2017 7:59 AM

Jun 2009
@Ruu,

It is on the top of the new page the vote count. There were only two vote and forty posts between the last vote counts.

Jul 16, 2017 8:01 AM

Aug 2012
@Ruu will you be here for phase change? Coz I won't >< I don't think I'll be able to wake up in time.

If we could get Shin to be lynched, we should douse Sleip. The timing of his posts in not convenient for pressure. And since he might not be around at the same time with others, he won't go with the flow. Backreading usually makes you notice things that others doesn't.

Or wen. But eh, if Shin's lynched, we should leave wen so that he's another target for questioning the next phase.

Thoughts?

Jul 16, 2017 10:27 AM

May 2015
Suzune-chan said:
@Ruu,

It is on the top of the new page the vote count. There were only two vote and forty posts between the last vote counts.

thanks Suzu <33
Jul 16, 2017 10:31 AM

May 2015
aa-dono said:
@Ruu will you be here for phase change? Coz I won't >< I don't think I'll be able to wake up in time.

If we could get Shin to be lynched, we should douse Sleip. The timing of his posts in not convenient for pressure. And since he might not be around at the same time with others, he won't go with the flow. Backreading usually makes you notice things that others doesn't.

Or wen. But eh, if Shin's lynched, we should leave wen so that he's another target for questioning the next phase.

Thoughts?

Dousing Sleip is a good idea. I think Shin or Wen are good targets for today. Whisper needs to pocket Togs or he is done for.

BUT let's wait until EoP before dousing him. I'll submit the action if you are not around (:
Jul 16, 2017 10:38 AM

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
aa-dono said:

Thoughts?

Dousing Sleip is a good idea. I think Shin or Wen are good targets for today. Whisper needs to pocket Togs or he is done for.

BUT let's wait until EoP before dousing him. I'll submit the action if you are not around (:
You know there will be slight hang time if you do it at the very end of phase because I want it to be registered to the person that they were doused day one. This prevents the douse and light and also protects the mafia a little from being immediately suspected based on who is on. So be careful because you will push the phase out longer.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.