Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 9, 2017 8:03 PM

Feb 2015
In this discussion we'll explore the mental illnesses among the character types that were affected or caused by the cancer known as NTR.

My college class mate who also despises NTR and myself who studied in the field of human psychology decided to team up to bring you our findings all separate by Heroine, Protagonist, and Antagonist for a better understanding of which mental illness affects which character types.

Note: Some mental illnesses will fall in more than one character type.

The Heroine:
Mentalal illnesses among Heroines are caused during the rape and abuse by the Antagonist.

•Trama (A gateway Mental illness among Heroines in NTR hentais)

•Psychosis (Some Heroines who suffer from this mental illness we're raped while under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or any other kind of hallucingens)

•Anxiety (The Heroine is too afraid to tell anyone even the protagonist about what happened to her even when asked or confronted out of fear of redicul and/or degradement by the protagonist, classmates, co-workers, family, and peers)

•Personality Disorder, Crisis (mood swings, shameless attitudes, sudden changes in behavior, and/or loss of interest in both common and daily activities mostly around the protagonist is all a tell tell sign of the Heroine suffering from a personality crisis as the Heroine is now starting to lose touch with reality. This is also a warning sign that her mind starting to break as she can no longer tell what's right and what's wrong)

•Masochistic Behavior (As the Heroine's mind continues to break she now finds the abuse to be pleasurable)

•Stockholm Syndrome (The most common mental illness among all NTR Heroines as they submit and show complete sympathy towards the abuser the Antagonist)

The Protagonist:
The protagonist mental illness occurs after the damage is done and scars the protagonist for life. While most Protagonist don't find out about the rapes until the end of the NTR hentai, some of them catch the signs yet they don't do anything or they feel powerless to stop it from happening.

•Anxiety (Like the Heroine, the Protagonist also has his fair share of anxiety issues well, especially if he seen and witnessed the Heroine being raped by the Antagonist beforehand. In this situation he's afraid to let the Heroine know cause she will question why he didn't do anything to stop it nor confront the Antagonist out of intimidation and retaliation)

•Inferiority Complex (Speaking of intimidation, this brings us the next mental illness. Have you ever notice in NTR hentais how the Protagonist is always below the Antagonist in rank or social status? For example, Protagonist is a Student and the Antagonist is his Teacher, or the Protagonist is the Employee and the Antagonist is his Boss, or how about the Protagonist is the Son and the Antagonist is his Father. Yes Inferiority Complex is a big contribution to the Protagonist's Anxiety often times leaving the protagonist questioning himself and manhood)

•Post Tramatic Stress Disorder "PTSD" (This cause the Protagonist to break mentally and emotionally especially when he finds himself constantly reliving the nightmare all over again in his head)

•Depression Due to Abandonedment Issues (Need I Say More)

The Antagonist
If you ask me and my classmate, we will passionately say ALL NTR ANTAGONIST NEEDS TO BE EXECUTED BY A 10 MAN FIRING SQUAD but I digress. Anywho, it's we take a look at the sick and twisted mental illness of the NTR Antagonist.

•Narcissistic (They care about no one but themselves as long as they get what they want)

•Sociopath (Lack of concious, they're self entitled, self righteous, menipulative, exploitive, and Impulsive. They have no regard for other's, they show no shame, no guilt, or remorse. It's all about them)

•Sadistic (Most NTR Antagonist find it pleasurable to inflict pain and suffering on both the Heroine as well as the Protagonist)

God Complex (The result of an Antagonist Who's both narcissistic as well as a sociopath who looks down on others. The feeling of Superiority)

This is the mental illnesses of NTR hentais in a nutshell, this analysis is based appon mine and my classmate's experiences with this sick genre.

In closing if you or anyone you know is dealing with a mental illness please seek help right away. That's the first step for treatment and abig step for a better life.

Again, thanks Zanetu.
hentaisoulbrothaJul 9, 2017 8:20 PM
Good character art and design is good but it doesn't get you very far if the rest of the hentai is pure crap.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» NTR Counterattack Recommendations by greed2.

greed2 - Apr 3, 2014

23 by Cybertron123 »»
Mar 7, 12:35 AM

» NTR Redemption Suggestions? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sheild0731 - Nov 5, 2013

351 by Sheild0731 »»
Jun 22, 2023 8:53 PM

» My NTR healing journey (took 6 months)

Captain1996 - Aug 22, 2022

1 by jorolrem »»
Jan 20, 2023 3:31 PM

» is this really anti Netorare hentai series isnt it?

bashly - Oct 15, 2014

4 by Captain1996 »»
Aug 22, 2022 9:54 AM

» Cute for abrupt trauma? ( 1 2 )

Trool4Lyfe - Dec 7, 2012

65 by The_Sentry »»
Jul 19, 2022 2:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.