Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 9, 2017 8:34 AM

Nov 2016

This is the Principal’s office. Students and staff members are encouraged to drop by if necessary. However, if there is a sign that states “Do Not Disturb”, please do not enter. Failure to obey so would result in punishment.

A hidden entrance behind one of the bookshelves led to the Principal’s personal living space.

Agent_No-BentoMay 10, 2017 5:08 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 14, 2017 8:12 AM

Nov 2016

“Sumiko-san~” the red-haired male mewed, his chin resting on the table. His glasses were tossed aside and he looked dejected for some reason. “I’m so bored~ Can you do something about it, please?” He heaved a sigh of frustration before throwing his back against the armchair he was in. He spurns around while Sumiko stayed and watched with unamused eyes. The Principal may be the most authoritative person in DD Nen but he acts like a child. Working with him has its highs and downs, considering that he was a loose cannon after all.

“Well, the new school term will be starting…” Sumiko started though before she could finish her sentence, she was taken aback when the Principal leaped over the table and grabbed her by her hands before proclaiming.

“You’re right! New term, new students, new fun.” he said with a goofy grin on his face before he started bouncing on the spot. “Oh my, oh my, I can’t wait for a brand new game. When is Chasidy returning?”

“The Vice-Principal will returning right before the opening ceremony.” the assistant replied as her superior walked up and down the office. Evidently, he was excited about the new beginning though she has her reservations about it. “Sir, I have some documents that I’ll need you to look over.”

“Aw~ I’m old enough to not do admin duty. Can’t I just appoint you to do so?” he pouted, not pleased with the prospect of having to do decent work. However, clearly Sumiko was not planning to allow him off the hook this easily today.“Oh, I wonder where Violet is today. I think she should be here today right?”

“My apology, Sir, but it’s no use beating around the bush here. You’ll have to finish the work today. If you failed to do so, I’ll have to take away your chips and drinks.” she commented unemotionally, consciously ignoring the change in his expression.

“Yada, yada, yada!” He proclaimed, kicking his legs in frustration. “You can’t do that to me.” And the only response from Sumiko was her look of disapproval. But before he could add to his argument against work, he was interrupted by the series of knock on the door. “I wonder who’s that?”

The Assistant shook her head and sighed inwardly before walking towards the door to answer it. ”Oh, Ms. Violet?” she said, taken aback at the awful timing of her arrival. ”Please come in,” she gestured to her and her companion.

@Elvario and @Shaytan
Agent_No-BentoJun 12, 2017 6:24 AM
May 15, 2017 5:09 AM

Nov 2016

Violet was humming her happy tune as she led the couple towards the Principal’s office. Considering that she’d spent her whole life on Lollapalooza, she was familiar with all the main buildings on the island (DD Nen included). However, since she was a child, it wouldn’t be fair to assume that she would have the map memorized on the back of her head. However, she was resourceful enough to know who to look for when she needed that extra help.

The journey there proved to be uneventful. Human presence was sparse on the school grounds since the new term had yet to start. The walk there would prove to be useful since Violet was happy to answer questions that her new friends might propose, of course those were limited to queries on locations only. She wouldn’t be able to answer any questions about the management team.

“Lady and gentleman,” she announced as they arrived at the door, “this is Uncle Principal’s room. I hope he’s in today, he’d promised me those chips of his.” she said as she knocked on the door and stepped back to wait for the door to be answered.

“Ms. Kim!” She proclaimed and bowed before entering. “I brought a few friends with me, they need help. That should be fine right?” Violet quizzed, cocking her head and grinned when the assistant reassured her that it’ll be fine.

“Uncle Principal!” Violet greeted and climbed into his lap, “Where’re the chips you promised me?”

@Elvario and @Shaytan
Agent_No-BentoJun 7, 2017 5:35 AM
May 15, 2017 6:05 AM
Aug 2014

To her displeasure, the male had decided to join them. Considering that keeping her eyes on just the kid was a lot easier than having to pay attention to both the kid and the boy, his presence wasn't welcome at all. 'Although I doubt I can get away with telling him to just buzz off...' His excuse for joining wasn't the best either. In her case, it was a fairly big issue to get around the entire school-ground, but it shouldn't be much trouble for that guy, considering the length of his legs. 'Maybe he's preying on me after all...' It seemed like she'd have to keep her eyes on him, just to make sure he wouldn't try anything fancy. Judging from him calling them 'ladies' it was clear there was a lot suspicious about him, after all.

Violets reply to her question hadn't been comforting either. Due to the location next to the forest, the amount of birds was considerable. It send a shiver down Cansu's spine. 'I wonder if the kid would still think birds are nice if they would eat humans alive like they do with Faeries, tearing out their limbs and swallowing them in front of their own eyes.' Cansu made sure to keep that thought to herself. She did note that she would need to continue making sure she flew neither to high nor too low, as flying too high would attract birds while flying too low would bring her down to the level of the humans. Even so, she had dealt with tougher problems. Keeping this in mind, she had followed the girl towards the principals office.

After they had entered the building, Cansu knew that she no longer had to worry about birds. However, the roof above her head did force her to fly closer to the humans. Suddenly, Violet stopped in front of one of the doors and announced it to be the entrance towards the principals office. 'It seems like she is leading us directly to the one in charge...' Cansu wasn't sure if she was prepared for this kind of meeting, seeing how she wasn't fully aware of all human customs yet. At the very least, she knew that she would probably have to bow this time...

Short after, Violet knocked on the door, talking about 'chips' for some reason. For a short while, Cansu considered to quickly fly off and try again later, after preparing herself better, but this didn't seem like a viable option. Instead, she just waited for the door to open nervously. Violet then proceeded to be let in by a woman whom she referred to as 'Ms Kim', a name she remembered from her letter of enrolment. Seeing Violet bow, Cansu realized there wasn't much choice but to follow the example with a bow of her own, although she would quickly glance at Wilton first, just in case he seemed like he'd try something. After that, she would bow while flying. She would then enter the room after Violet.

As Violet immediately rushed over towards the principal, Cansu remained in the air. She didn't know whether or not she needed permission to speak, so she decided to play it safe and remain silent. Instead, she bowed towards the principal as well. Now that she was confined in this room, she knew that there wasn't much choice but to hope the humans wouldn't try anything. After all, she knew they'd be able to catch her if she had this little space to fly off to. 'I don't like this...' Even so, there wasn't much she could do about it. Either she was being paranoid like usual, or she had just dug her own grave. Only time would tell.

Tags: @Agent_No-Bento | @Shaytan |
May 15, 2017 6:57 AM
Apr 2017

Blissfully unaware of the paranoia that his companion was having against him. He followed behind the two of them as they journeyed towards the Principal’s office. He would try on one occasion asked about the management team, though Violet was incapable of satisfying his curiosity. While he was disappointed by that, he knew that he should have too much of an expectation since she was only a child.

Wilton observed that Cansu had been conscious about her personal space, he wondered briefly about the reason why, but that thought was quickly dropped from his mind. He had his hands tucked in his pockets while he followed behind Violet. His jeweled colored eyes strayed from its path as they took in the sight of the school building. DD Nen proved to be much bigger than he’d expected, though that said, he didn’t have any past reference points to compare it to. They would quickly pass the South building which he made a mental note to explore the school later on.

From there, it wouldn’t be long before the trio reached the doorstep of the Principal’s office. He was taken aback by the fact that he was meeting someone of his status. He took a long, deep breath and watched as Violet announced their arrival. It was evident that the young child’s relationship with the management team runs deeper than it appeared to be. When his companion bowed, he scratched the back of his ears and just smiled instead. Bowing wouldn’t be his style so he didn’t. Instead, he’d merely stood there with a smile on his face. He stole a glance at Sumiko and would nod in acknowledgement if he was caught by her. Otherwise, he would turn his attention to the interaction between the Principal and Violet.

“What are these chips you’re talking about?” Wilton questioned curiously. Chips has a particular place in his heart since he would turn to munching bags of them whenever a stressful situation arises. As such, he was always on a lookout for new flavours.

@Elvario and @Agent_No-Bento

Agent_No-BentoMay 16, 2017 2:54 AM
May 16, 2017 7:31 AM

Nov 2011

The Principal was clearly pleased with the perfect timing of his intruders. As long as he could escape work, he wouldn’t mind playing along with Violet and the rest of her gang. He smiled and played with her hair as she settled down in his lap. “Your chips…” his expression soured and turned into a pout. He eyed his assistant cautiously before he spoke, “Assistant Kim kept them because she said I didn’t do my work.”

Assistant Kim shook her head in disapproval before turning to nod at Wilton, who had been observing her. “Ms. Cansu Arethusa and Mr. Wilton Ernst right?” she addressed, “Would you care for a drink? We have the finest collection of tea.” Upon taking the order for the students, she would excuse herself from the room. But before she could escape, the Principal would have stopped her.

“I want a can of Salt and Pepper please!” he has an eccentric taste in drinks considering that the beverage wasn’t popular due to its strange taste. Yet, the Principal became addicted to it right from his first taste of it. He’d quite essentially survive on it nowadays.

“I’m afraid no, Sir. I’ll get an Earl Grey for you.” Sumiko decided and controlled herself from smirking at his response. She walked out of the office, closing the door gently behind her.

“So… What can I do for you guys? Oh! Before I forget, let me introduce myself. I’m not just a Principal, I’m the Principal.”

@Elvario and @Shaytan

鏡花水月
May 16, 2017 7:48 AM

Nov 2016

Violet was not happy to hear that her chips had been confiscated by Sumiko though she was well aware of the Principal’s addiction towards them. She made a mental note to ask the assistant about it later. Unlike him, she was in her good book so that shouldn’t be an issue. When Wilton asked about the chips, she took a moment before she responded. “Well, HB Chips are God’s best creation. I’ll share some with you if you’re nice to me.” She offered with a playful grin.

Unfortunately, she had been led astray from the length of time she’d spent with the Principal. Add that to her natural energy made her a great negotiator and prankster. She kicked her legs as she listened to the exchanges. When Sumiko forgot about her, she hopped off the chair and ran after the assistant.

“Uncle Principal, I’m going after Ms. Kim. I’ll be right back!” she winked before leaving the office.

@Elvario and @Shaytan

Agent_No-BentoJun 7, 2017 5:35 AM
May 16, 2017 11:27 AM
Aug 2014

Wilton, whom had thoroughly earned the title 'bothersome male' in Cansu's eyes, had continued being bothersome. His latest go at it, had been his attempt to go on about the chips that Violet had mentioned. Sure, it was nice to see how he had an appetite for those things instead of her, but she felt like he was just being weird with it, even for a human. 'Or maybe I overestimated human intelligence after all...' Whatever it was, she didn't like it. Maybe it was even a weird plot to distract her...

In any case, Cansu was glad that she had decided to land a good distance away from Wilton. That said, she had rather kept flying altogether. She hadn't been given official permission to seat herself, and she generally felt more vulnerable when low to the ground. Even so, she knew that she wouldn't be able to keep her flight up, as her mana would eventually run out. Furthermore, the room was too small to benefit much from it. If anyone wanted to catch her, there wasn't much space to fly off too, regardless of whether she was seated or not. Hence she had landed in the right backside of the room on the seat closest to the television screen, with the blue-greenish coloured pillow in it.

Now sitting down on the chair with her legs crossed (after all, someone of her size wouldn't find much other ways to be comfortably seated in such a chair), she observed the ongoing conversations. 'So even the principal is obsessed over those chips things...' At this point, she wasn't sure whether she had overestimated human intellect or underestimated chips. Both options seemed equally likely. She was was slightly puzzled when Kim directly addressed her by her full name all of a sudden. Due to this, she had to take a moment to realize she had been asked a question, whether she wanted tea. 'Considering the average cup of tea humans drink is almost big enough for me to bathe in, I'd be better off if I politely declined...' Not the most audible, she would reply; “No thanks...”

The principal then went on about wishing for salt and pepper, although she did not know what he needed it for. There wasn't really any dish that needed seasoning here... 'Unless...' 'No, that'd be ridiculous.' At least, that was what she hoped. Her hope soon turned out to be grounded in reality though, as Kim started talking about what Cansu recognized as a tea brand. 'It seems like it's still just about tea.' After giving a short explanation about why those chips seemed to be so important to all these humans, Violet left the room, following Kim. 'I still don't get it.'

When the principal spoke up next, she looked up at him. She wanted to look into his eyes, but they were non-existent. She realized he completely lacked a mouth and a nose as well. Truly, humans were strange creatures. However, she quickly gazed away again. After all, she had read somewhere that humans considered it to be rude to lock eyes with a superior. When the principal asked them to state their purpose and gave them some sort of strange introduction, she needed a moment to choose her words carefully.

“Greetings. Considering how easily I get lost in human societies, I asked the child for directions. She then told us she would guide us towards someone whom could give them and proceeded to lead us here. My apologies for the inconvenience.” She wasn't sure if she had been appropriate enough, but it was the best attempt she could make at the moment.

Tags: @Agent_No-Bento | @Shaytan | @Ning_Yue
May 18, 2017 5:08 AM
Apr 2017

Wilton laughed awkwardly in response to the child’s claim, though he was dying on the inside. He eyed his escape route before returning his attention back to his surrounding. When prompted about his choice for drinks, he contemplated for a moment before answering. “Anything classic would be good.” he wasn’t as much as a tea drinker and he doubted that it would be polite to request for something else

The Principal wasn’t what he’d assumed to be. Considering that he’d done his research before enrolling, he’d assumed that, a Principal should be stern and less… childish? He can’t say he was impressed with what was presented to him at the moment. And there was something suspicious about his statement.

When Violet skipped off to join Sumiko, it gave him the chance to clear his doubts. Before he could say a thing though, the fairy answered ahead of him. It was mildly annoying though his expression showed no signs of it. Rather, he plastered on the brightest smile he could summon and said.

“Well, I’m just tagging along for the fun. Didn’t realize I’m meeting the Principal though. If only I’d known earlier, then I would totally do something about my outfit.” He laughed. His attire, while practical, was not suitable for an occasion to meet the Principal. Considering the fact that he’d traveled from a faraway land, it wouldn’t be unfair to say that he wouldn’t win any award in the scent department.

“So Sir, if you don’t mind me asking,” Wilton smiled, the lightness in his voice disappeared, “what’s your name?”

May 19, 2017 6:24 AM

Nov 2016

“No need to be so formal.” The Principal laughed at how restrictive Cansu was in his presence. She reminded him of Sumiko who was as stiff as she could. He’d wondered what went wrong with her during her upbringing, but gave up when she sounded pissed off when he’d asked outright. He supposed she served as a counterbalance to his more joyous nature. “You younglings should be more casual. Life’s a lot simpler when you see the silver lining among the clouds you see.”

Acting all dramatic was a part of his style, something that the red-haired male would never reject. One might argue that he’s all drama and no substance, though it wouldn’t be like he would react negatively towards that. Adjusting his glasses, he stood up when Wilton questioned him. For a moment, he might have stunned his two students since he’d slammed the table while he did so. However, that serious facade he’d put on would disappear like a mirage.

“Well~” He mewed, running his fingers through his chopped hair while messing them up. “I don’t know how to go about this. It’s really all me and not your fault you see.” He sighed before throwing himself back onto his comfy chair. “This is soooo comfy. I wonder whether I should put this in all classrooms.” He wondered out loud, but stopped when he felt the eyes on him.

“Oh yeah~” He snapped back into reality, “My name eh? Just call me Principal will do. As I’ve said before, I’m not a Principal, I’m the Principal.”

@Elvario and @Shaytan

May 20, 2017 12:25 PM
Aug 2014

Not only was the bothersome male as bothersome as he was, he was being annoying and rude on top of it. Besides blatantly admitting that he had no purpose in being here, he also requested for the principal to introduce himself. 'It's weird that the principal didn't say his name... Although his entire introduction was weird, but to ask him directly for it...'

She couldn't finish her thoughts, as the principal shook her out of them by telling her not to be 'so formal'. 'It seems my efforts at using human norms are going to waste.' Seeing how she didn't exactly knew how humans were when they were 'casual', she had no clue how to see those 'silver linings' the principal was talking about. 'I wish there were book on 'how to communicate successfully with humans.' That said, every Faery whom would've tried to write such a book had probably ended up being caught and eaten before they could publish it.

Once more, she was shook out of her thoughts. This time by a loud bang, stemming from a slam on the table. She instinctively ducked down, although she managed to recover quickly. For some reason the principal was then talking about something being his fault. 'What is he even going on about..?' Cansu was rather confused. If all authoritative figures were like this in human societies, she probably had made a mistake by coming here. The principal then talked about his chair, for some reason. Considering the size, it was clear that it wouldn't be comfortable for everyone that was present in the room.

Rather than answering her question, the principal ended by calling himself 'the principal' again. Deciding it would be better not to react to it, Cansu figured it would be better to repeat the question a bit differently. “So... Mister Principal, would you mind explaining me how to easily navigate through this school? It seems like I was assigned a room called 'S' , 'D' number '301', and a class called 'Mahogony'.”

Tags: @Agent_No-Bento | @Shaytan
May 22, 2017 8:07 AM
Apr 2017

A loud sigh escaped the male’s lips as he was visibly frustrated. DD Nen was not living in his expectation, though if he had to be completely honest, this was beginning to be more interesting than he’d originally assumed to be. He licked his lips in anticipation, clearly the Principal was hiding something which aroused his curiosity. Granted, there was a saying that spelled bad end to a cat who’s too curious for his own good. “Hmm… I wonder what would happen if I were to cause some trouble. , he thought to himself, seeing the Principal being so childlike made him wonder how much trouble he would have to get himself into to push him over the edge. What if he’d just release a blood wolf or two perhaps. Things might just become more interesting. Rocking the boat had always been something he was adept at doing

Just as he was about to put translate his idea into action, his mobile rang. The lyrics from the ringtone was rather sexually suggestive. His brow raised but other than that, Wilton had no further reaction. It took him a second to register that he’d received a call. “Oh boy, guess I’ll have to excuse myself to answer this call.” He was all smiles despite the music continuing to play within the room.

Tucking his spare hand in his pocket, he left the Principal room to answer the call.

May 22, 2017 8:37 AM

Nov 2016

“Mister Principal?” he laughed, holding onto his stomach to barely contain his laughter. It had been ages since anyone had addressed him as such. He found himself instinctively disliking the way she’d addressed him.“I’ve asked you to be a tad less formal than I am right? You sound exactly like Sumiko and Chasidy. Gosh, I think you should be the Principal instead.”

Taking off his glasses, he pulled out a handkerchief before dabbing the corner of his eyes. This was when Wilton’s phone rang and the lyrics to the tune was… barely suitable for the school setting. A traditional Principal might claim the moral high ground and reprimand the new student for his taste in music. Either that, or to go on a long crusade on how he should listen to more age appropriate music instead. He did neither since he wasn’t conventionally to begin with. Instead, he flashed his thumb of approval when Wilton excused himself to answer the call. “Go ahead! Don’t need to stand on the ceremony with me.” He smiled, “Oh, and come back soon kay?”

When he exited, the Principal returned his attention to the lady who’d proposed a question earlier on. “Well, there’s no easy way to navigate the school. DD Nen is a huge place and the island itself is even bigger.” He explained though there was a hint of a smirk in his voice, “I guess it would do you good to tame one of those animals who can serve as your mode of transportation.”

Taking Cansu’s reaction to his statement with a grain of salt, he merely shrugged and started spinning on the chair. He couldn’t understand the reason why this was not a national hobby when it’s so much fun. When he’d finally stopped, his smile was as bright as before. “SD-301, that’s the unit to your room. SD stands for a student’s dorm. 301 meant it’s the first room on the third floor. Simple, right? The creator thought of it all by himself, isn’t he just fantastic?”

He opened the drawer and pulled out a bar of chocolate. There was a glimmer in his eyes as he scanned the room, confident that Sumiko’s not here, he unwrapped it and took a huge chunk out of it. “Care for one? I have plenty to share.” He offered and when he felt her eyes on him, he remembered that he’d yet to answer her question about the class.

“Mahogany is one of the classes in DD Nen. You’ll meet plenty of others similar to you, so don’t worry about it, alright?”

@Elvario and @Shaytan

Agent_No-BentoMay 22, 2017 9:14 AM
May 22, 2017 9:52 AM
Aug 2014

Hear earnest attempts at addressing the human in a correct way were thoroughly going to waste. In fact, the principal had busted out in laughter. He followed it up by telling her to address him less formal. 'I guess I'll just call him principal or something...' He also claimed she sounded like 'Sumiko and Chasidy' although she only recognized the first name, before he continued by suggesting her to become the principal. 'It seems like this person isn't exactly being serious.' She started to harbour a distrust, as someone whom was just making fun of her attempts at being polite didn't seem to be the most trustworthy. That said, he wasn't trying to eat her, so that was something.

They were then interrupted by music of which the lyrics could fit into an adult film. Once more, the principal made clear how he wasn't taking any of this serious, as he was joking about it instead of using any logical response. 'It seems like I'd be better off avoiding him from now on, unless the rest of the staff is also like this... In that case I'd be much better off leaving altogether.' All of this wasn't the most comforting. 'Maybe going here wasn't a good idea after all...'

The principal then finally made an effort to answer her question, or so it seemed. He first repeated what she already knew from experience. Both the island and the school were huge. After that, he suggested something about using animals. 'What in the world is he talking about?' It seemed that the principal was either joking again, or he knew about things she hadn't even heard off. In any way, she had no clue what kind of animal 'one of those' could be, nor how she would 'tame' an animal to serve 'as a mode of transport'. 'It seems safer to leave it be. After all, I read that responding to a madmen's delusions only makes them become dangerous.' Her idea that the principal was a madmen was strengthened by the fact that he was vigorously spinning around in his chair.

To her surprise he then gave her some useful information, explaining the logic behind the room number she was assigned. To his suggesting that the creator of it was 'fantastic' she replied; “So it seems. You have my thanks.” She wasn't sure what else to reply, after all. As if to reward her, the principal offered her a piece of chocolate. Feeling fairly uncomfortable about the entire situation, she decided to politely decline. “No thanks.” The principal then stated that Mahogany was a class, although he didn't say where it was. He also said she'd meet 'others similar to her'. “There are other Faeries here?!?” She had said it before she had realized it. She had also been quite a bit louder and sudden than she had wished to be. “My apologies.” After taking a deep breath, she decided to ask about the class instead. “Where would I be able to find this Mahogany class?”

Tags: @Agent_No-Bento | @Shaytan
May 24, 2017 4:37 AM

Nov 2016

The Principal was grooving to his own beat in his chair while the fairy reacted to his statement about other faeries in the school. After a moment or perhaps two, he paused and cocked his head in confusion. Had the fairy population dwindled this much? He wondered to himself. Well, DD Nen does house a decent population of faeries so he can’t say for sure. In fact, a small group of them came together and formed a club where they do fairy stuff. What exactly do they do, he had no idea. Assistant Kim would be more familiar with them since she’s their contact person

“Yup, you think you’re unique here?” he laughed and almost choked on the chocolates he was munching on. Beating his chest violently, he managed to push it down his throat. Suffocation is not the way to go. And death doesn’t appeal to him just yet. He had no intention of leaving this wonderful world when there is so much more fun to enjoy. The anticipation was making him hum a happy tune. “Well, if you don’t excuse yourself soon, then you’ll probably meet her. She should be here right about now… or maybe later.”

Before he could move on to respond to her question on the class, a series of knocking on the door interrupted his train of thoughts. “Come on in!” he consented, and in came a bouncing child who hopped her way into the Principal’s lap. He looked down at Violet with loving eyes as she rambled on about her trip to the pantry with Sumiko.

“Sir,” Sumiko’s voice echoed and instinctively he froze, remembering that he had a piece of chocolate in his hand. He flashed a guilty smile and eyed her reaction, though she remained unemotional about it. In fact, she spoke no words as she placed the pot of tea on the table and poured a cup of Earl Gray for the Principal before presenting it to him.

The Assistant carefully poured a much smaller cup of tea before offering it to Cansu. “I understand that you’d declined the offer.” she said, “But perhaps this would change your mind. Also, I believe that you deserve a cup of tea after dealing with the Principal.”

“Hey! What’s that suppose to mean?” protested the Principal who’d immediately shut up when she glared at him. He groaned internally, especially since Violet was barely containing her giggles. She’d been a long time visitor to the Principal’s office that she’d grown accustomed to this.

She hopped off from the Principal and approached Sumiko who offered her a juice pack. She gave her thanks and ran off towards the couch before jumping on it. ”Ms. Cansu! You’re so pretty! Has anyone told you that before?” She asked innocently with a playful grin. As she spoke, Sumiko had walked back to the Principal but this time she had a couple of files in her hands.

The Principal was shaking with fear as she came by. There was this look in her eyes that he’d recognized and he was not looking forward to it. She approached his ears and whispered something in his ears. His eyes widened before he relented, “Fine, I’ll do it. Resigning to his fate, he settled down to go through the documents given to him. Who knew that running a school would be this much work. Oh well, he’s expecting incoming fun soon so he’ll just bear with it for a while now.

@Elvario, @Ning_Yue and @Shaytan

Agent_No-BentoJun 7, 2017 5:36 AM
May 24, 2017 4:55 AM

Nov 2011

Elvina’s nerves were unsettling as her steps approached the Principal’s Office. She had received a personal request from the Principal who’d asked for her the day before. Till now she was clueless as to the reason why she’d been asked. She’d usually conduct any formal meetings through his assistant and she could count the number of times she’d met the elusive man with her hand.

There were plenty of rumors circulating in the school about the Principal’s true nature, though she’d never paid much attention to them. Being able to attend a school, albeit one that was out of the norm was something she was entirely grateful for. Not to mention the fact that her illness had been under control ever since she’d started seeking treatment here.

The fae had always been law-abiding and couldn’t recall an occasion where she would have landed herself in trouble. But the Principal is an eccentric man and his behavior was barely predictable by the logical mind. Meeting him can be an unnerving situation that she would avoid if possible.

Clutching her laptop in her hands, Elvina reached the dreaded destination. Her hand lingered in the air for a while as she hesitated on knocking on it. She met a male figure while she was coming here, but he seemed to be on the phone. She’d decided that it would be wise to leave him alone, not to mention that it would be rude to interrupt his conversation.

Throwing caution to the wind, she knocked on the door and pulled back to wait for someone to answer the door.

@Elvario, @Agent_No-Bento and @Shaytan

鏡花水月
May 26, 2017 3:46 AM
Aug 2014

For some reason, Cansu's reaction to the idea that she wasn't the only Faery in the school had confused the principal. He then laughed and asked whether she thought she was unique. Of course she knew she wasn't unique. Despite times being hard on them, there were still other Faery clans left in the world. Even more so if you counted Fae in general, and thereby included the other magical creatures. Sadly enough, she barely knew anything about the other Fae Folk. However... 'Considering all Faeries normally avoid humans due to the fear of being eaten by them, the chance that one of us would enter a place like this is extremely slim. Even so, I guess the chance of it happening does exist...' Due to Faeries avoiding humans, both in general and as part of their culture (especially so after they started to be eaten by them), it would be strange if there would be a considerable amount of Faeries here. The same couldn't be said about other Fae though. 'Maybe he's talking about them instead...?'

Cansu was very interested in what the principal meant with the words he spoke after he was done chocking on his chocolate. 'So there's at least one other of the Fae Folk here? I wonder what species and race she is. I think there should be some Fire Faery clans not too far from here, although I doubt they'd be able to stay here without trying to trick children like Violet into starting fires and causing the buildings to burn down to the ground.' Cansu's memories of the few Fire Faeries whom she had met were pretty good, although she had remembered their tendency to trick human children into burning down their own houses. She couldn't really blame them for it, as some of the Water Faeries were known for luring children into lakes and rivers to drown them. 'I guess it's the result of humans spreading hate and fear among us by choosing us as prey.' She herself wasn't like that, she merely wished to get rid of those whom would consume them, not humans in general and especially not the children.

She was pulled out from thought by the re-arrival of Violet and Sumiko. To her surprise, the assistant had actually brought a tea cup that was of a reasonable size. 'Considering how they have cups of this size, I guess there really is another Faery here... Although I guess it could still be another type of Fae Folk, like a Leprechaun or Brownie. Ugh. I hate those bastards. Please let it be an actual Faery...' She then remembered that it would be very impolite to ignore Sumiko, so she snapped out of her thoughts once more, and accepted the tea whilst saying; “You have my thanks.” She would start taking careful sips out of it.

She was in the middle of such a sip, when Violet suddenly ran off towards the couch, which was pretty near the chair she had chosen to sit down in. It wasn't just that though, she got also told she was 'pretty' by the energetic child. Her first reaction was to take a deep breath, but seeing how she was still sipping tea, she had to spend her time trying not to end up in a coughing fit instead. In the end, she managed to remain silent, although tears had formed in the corners of her eyes as the result of ignoring the urge to cough. When she had regained herself, she somewhat hesitantly said “Not really... Thank you.” She wasn't sure what the child was aiming at, but for now she figured it'd be best to play along.

They were interrupted once more, this time by a knock on the door. Cansu first feared it'd be the bothersome male returning. However, when (if) someone would open the door, she would see someone whom she perceived to be another feminine human child. 'As if one of those isn't troubling enough yet...' Considering it was none of her business, she would remain silent and prepare to take her leave in case it was needed. After all, she wasn't sure what business this next person had and it would be impolite to pry in on it, so it wouldn't be strange if she was asked to leave. 'Although such a judgement would probably come from the assistant, not from that principal himself...' She wasn't sure what to think of the man, other than that he was rather strange.

Tags: @Agent_No-Bento | @Ning_Yue

May 28, 2017 5:55 AM

Nov 2016

Sumiko nodded at the fairy, she was a woman of few words to begin with and felt no need to talk as much as her superior does. Talking about him, she took a glance at the Principal who was clearly not pleased with the fact that he’d been forced to to work. It brought a smile to her otherwise unemotional face. Working with someone like him had its ups and downs, but she can’t imagine working with anybody else. Chasidy and JV might disagree with her though, considering what they’d gone through because of him.

“Please don’t stand on ceremony,” she added as she passed Violet her juice pack. She had always been fascinated as to why children in general enjoy the juice. She could recall a particular period of time where she was obsessed with these silver packets of beverage. But then again, she was an exception to most stuff anyway. Tuning that senseless thought out of her brain, she took a seat opposite the Principal and turned on her laptop. While she has her own personal workspace next to the Principal’s, she found the need to be in close proximity to him to ensure that he’ll continue working.

As the assistant worked, Violet, on the other hand continued to be curious about Cansu. She wasn’t lying when she’d proclaimed her to be pretty. She sucked on the straw and beamed when the female acknowledged. “You’re very welcome,” she said as her small legs kicked excitedly. “Where do you come from? Are you from nearby places? You must have seen so many pretty stuff right?”

The Principal was pouting as he worked tirelessly on the mountain of documents before him. He didn’t understand why he needed to do this amount of work. From what he knew, other principals didn’t have an assistant to drill stuff into him. But what he failed to acknowledge was the fact that his peers weren’t as lazy as he was. “Do I have to do this?” He sighed out loud and gave Sumiko his best impression of what puppy eyes would look at him. However, she wasn’t backing down from his attempts at getting out of work.

“The school term is starting soon.” She explained, her fingers never stopped working on the keyboard, “So there will be more work than usual. So just bear with it for a while more. The fun will begin soon.” The Principal stopped whining and a slight grin crawled onto her face with the realization that he’s beginning to focus on his work.

Sumiko stood up and answered the door when it was knocked. She gestured for the Principal to continue with his work as she’d walked towards it. She was surprised to see Elvina was standing outside the door, “Ms. Elvina, what brought you here today?” She asked and stepped aside to allow her to enter.

“Please feel free to take a seat,” she signalled and pulled a loose strand of hair behind her ears. “Perhaps some tea for you?” She offered and would leave the Principal’s office upon receiving her order of a beverage.

Violet noticed the newcomer and was pleasantly delighted at her presence. She finished her juice pack and hopped towards her. Elvina wasn’t as tall as the other adults thus making her less intimidating. This had instinctively created a sense of safety for her, granted it wasn’t founded. “Hello there! Who’re you? I’m Violet! Pleased to meet you!” she introduced herself with a bow. However, before Elvina could respond, she was interrupted by the Principal.

“Just the person I was waiting for,” The Principal proclaimed with lightness in his voice which was otherwise absent while Sumiko was around. “Well, I have a new member to introduce to Club Nidawi.” He stated and pointed to Cansu, “I think she would make for one fine member, no?”

@Elvario and @Ning_Yue

May 28, 2017 7:23 AM

Nov 2011

Elvina’s heart was beating exceptionally fast and for a moment there, she’d imagined herself fainting on the spot. Granted, the school does have the best medical facility so she wouldn’t be any harm per se. But fainting was something she was actively trying to avoid at all cost. Thankfully though, before the situation would deteriorate, the door was answered. She recognized her as the personal assistant to the Principal. She nodded in response to her greeting, though she would later wonder why she would remember her.

She stepped in anxiously and was immediately relieved that she wasn’t alone with the Principal. She noticed that there was a human child and a fairy nearby which was was taken aback of. Faes in general are a rare breed nowadays with their numbers dwindling and even in an establishment such as DD Nen, their population wasn’t significant at all.

While her thoughts ran in her mind, she was offered to take a seat which she did. She took a seat at the only available couch and placed her laptop gingerly next to her. She was due for a meeting with the club later and the equipment was important for her. When prompted about tea, she thought for a moment and replied, “Do you have lavender tea?” She asked and it appeared that there was since Sumiko would excuse herself.

As she counted the number in her breathings, her temporary peacefulness was broken by an overly excited kid who’d introduced herself and asked for her names. She’d always found children to be intimidating since their energy tends to overwhelm her. As such, she made it a point to avoid them in general. Thankfully, the Principal seems to have something else planned for her, though since he would break her awkwardness.

When he declared that he shall introduce someone to join her club, her immediate response was widened eyes and a slight drop in her jaws. “Erh… I guess so, but I don’t know if she’d like to join us though.” She responded, not too certain how much the Principal had shared with Cansu about her club.

@Elvario, @Agent_No-Bento and @Shaytan

鏡花水月
May 29, 2017 2:36 AM
Aug 2014

It seemed like her reply to Violet had made the child even more exited than she had already been. As if that wasn't enough, the child also started to fire questions at her. 'I wonder if I'll have to answer her, or if I can get away with remaining silent...' She looked towards the principal and his assistant, hoping to find a way to excuse herself form the questions. However, it seemed like the principal and his assistant were busy. It was pretty strange that they had started working in her presence, seeing how it placed her in the awkward position of having no clue what to do, while also forcing her to wonder whether or not she was supposed to excuse herself. 'I wonder if I'm supposed to leave or not... If they're going to work and ignore me, is that a sign that I'm not supposed to stay here? I don't get this human reasoning at all...'

Although... 'I guess this means I'll have to answer the child...' As Cansu did her best to put up a bit of a smile, she faced the child and said “I come from a far away place, so I've indeed seen a lot of things.” With some luck, this short reply would satisfactorily answer all three questions the child had shot at her. If not, maybe the fact that Sumiko had opened the door to allow someone whom she perceived to be another feminine human child to enter would allow her to avoid having to answer more to the child.

The new girl said to be Elvina, was carrying a laptop around and was told to take a seat while being offered tea. 'I didn't know offering someone tea was this common among humans.' The girl then requested 'lavender' tea, something Cansu would've been interested in trying weren't it for the fact that she had already been given whatever tea she was drinking now. Although it was a bit too bitter for her tastes, she had politely kept sipping from it. It seemed like the arrival of this new girl had saved her from the Violet's interrogation, as the new girl was now the victim of it.

Suddenly, the principal spoke up again. It seemed like he had already been waiting for this person to arrive, yet he had somehow not chosen to send her away because of it. He then explained it by saying that he had a new member for a club called “Nidawi,” which to her surprise seemed to be... her. 'Wait... what is he talking about? Do we get assigned into clubs in this school? I'm not even sure if I know what clubs do though...' A bit confused, she looked at Elvina, but the girl just replied with 'I guess so' and 'I don't know if she'd like to join us'. Seeing how Cansu didn't even know what this was about, she herself didn't know either.

She'd look back at the principal again, before asking “Ehm... If you don't mind me asking, I'm not sure what sort of thing a club is even about.” She'd then look at Elvina again. “It's a little hard to know whether or not I like something if I don't know a single thing about it.” Truth to be told, Cansu knew fairly well that she wouldn't like most of the stuff humans would come up with, although the name of this club had her intrigued. At the very least, she was interested enough to listen to what this club was about.

May 30, 2017 5:51 AM

Nov 2016

Usually students are allowed to pick their own clubs after the opening ceremony concluded. Of course, with the Principal, there will always be exceptions. And it was evident that his assistant was fully aware of it.

“Well, school clubs are the place where you make memories. Imagine, bonding with your peers and making new friends. How fun is that?”The Principal explained in his usual style though that would be barely useful for any average folks. He was grateful for any opportunity to delay work and he was taking advantage of her question.

“Sir, please get back to work. I’ll explain.” Sumiko’s voice interrupted the male’s explanation before he could get carried away by his own energy. She stopped her typing and shot a steely glance at her superior before she started explaining. “All students of DD Nen are expected to participate in co-curricular activities that take place after school. This is an integral part of our students' holistic education. They’re able to discover their interests and talents while developing values and competencies that will prepare them for the world they’ll enter soon. Also, it promotes friendships among students from diverse background. There are three different options of co-curricular activities available, namely ‘Clubs and Societies’, ‘Physical Sports’, and ‘Visual and Performing Arts Groups’.”

She paused for a moment after the end of the sentence and considered before she resumed, “As for the club that Sir is trying to put you in, I think it would be more appropriate for Ms. Elvina to explain. Wouldn’t you agree?”

All this talk about ‘adult stuff’ was boring for the youngest in the group. So Violet went up to Sumiko and tugged at her pants. “Yes?”, the purple haired lady asked and looked down towards her in gentleness. She smiled in response, though she was playing with her fingers behind her back. She pulled her down to her level and whispered something into her ears. “Sure,” Sumiko agreed and the young girl skipped her way towards the exit.

“Uncle Principal! I’ve asked Ms. Sumiko to keep the chips for me.” She shouted across the room to him. She’d noticed the time and remembered that Sister Melanie had told her to be back at a certain timing. She was already late by her standards so she needed to run off right now. “Don’t finish all the chips, okay? Bye bye everybody!” She waved energetically to everyone in the room. With that declared, Violet would exit the room.

The Principal chuckled under his breath. He wouldn’t break his promise, that he could say with certainty. Now if only he could get away from work. This was exactly why he was more than happy to see Elvina and Cansu in his office.

@Elvario and @Ning_Yue

May 30, 2017 7:53 AM

Nov 2011

When the spotlight was suddenly on her, Elvina found herself flustered and struggled to keep herself seated. She’d never been one who dealt well with unfamiliar environments since her youth. While she was by no means shy, she identified herself as an introvert and has a natural preference to stick with people she had known for long.

She was stunned when Cansu revealed that she had no idea what she was getting into. Elvina had assumed that the Principal would have shared what her club was about. She could see that the fairy was qualified to be a member, that was obvious in her eyes. The Principal went on to explain that the club serves as the place to make friends and create memories. Perhaps it was the way he’d delivered or Sumiko’s reaction that triggered pearls of laughter from her. Realizing that people were looking at her, she’d immediately stopped and a slight flush colored her cheeks.

Thankfully, Sumiko started explaining exactly what clubs are for and what kind of clubs there are. However, her blissfulness was short lived since she was given the grand stage to define what her club was. Before she could speak, though, Violet decided that it was too much for her and left the room, though not before her declaration that the Principal should not hoard all of the chips. It made her wonder what kind of chips, they were.

“My name is…” her fingers played restlessly and she hesitated in her words. Introductions were always a challenge for her, though she was determined to work on that. Counting her numbers while doing deep breathing, she continued, “Elvina and I’m the Secretary for Club Nidawi. Please bear with me because I’m not good at speaking to people I’m not familiar with.”

Elvina was grateful that at least nobody seems to be making any comments about her nervousness. At least not verbally which helped. She might collapse if the nerves were too much for her. “Club Nidawi is an exclusive club for students of fae descent,” she started as she continued rubbing her hands between her, “We aim to provide a safe space for interaction within the club. Also, we provide assistance for smaller-frame members to seek their mobility aid because the school and the island is huge, you see. It’s a fun place for me really. So I would be very happy if you were to join us.”

Since she’d barely took any breaks between her sentences, Elvina was significantly out of breath by the time she’d finished. Drawing in a long breath to calm her racing heart, by the time she was done. She was curious about Cansu’s response, “What do you think?”

Ning_YueMay 30, 2017 7:59 AM
鏡花水月
May 30, 2017 10:17 AM
Aug 2014

When the principal talked about school clubs, she realized that she wasn't all that sure if she would ever be able to enjoy something like that... 'I don't need friends or memories, I just need people to protect me from other humans, or better, people to help me take revenge on the Faery hunters.' She wouldn't say that aloud though, as it didn't seem to be the most tactical way to go by. She'd instead hear Elvina laugh while looking at Sumiko, as she told the principal to go back to work and started explaining things herself. What followed were a lot of words, some of which pretty much unknown to her, without a pattern that was particularly coherent to her. At the end of the day, it sounded like she was forced to join a club to do stuff with other students.

It also sounded like Elvina was the person whom she was supposed to be in a club with, as Sumiko asked her to explain more about the club in question. She wasn't sure if she was following it all, but she figured it'd be the easiest to just go along for now. Before Elvina started talking, Violet talked about the chips again... 'Humans are really obsessed with that stuff...' The child then left the room. She focussed her attention back on Elvina, whom seemed to have some trouble to start speaking.

She then learned that Nidawi was a club exclusively for students of Fae descent. 'So there won't be humans in that club. That's great, I'll be able to let my guard down a bit in that case. Wait... Didn't she say she was the Secretary...? That means she's of Fae descent as well... Hmmm... Now that I think about it, she does look like she could be en Elf. She's clearly no goblin or gnome or something. I guess she must indeed be an Elf...' As Cansu was pondering about this, she didn't exactly pay much attention to what Elvina was saying. She did catch some words, but she was only able to follow along with the end. Apparently she was welcome to join.

She tried to recollect the information she had been given, but she couldn't make much sense of it. Seeing no other way, she decided it'd be safest to ask. “So I'm supposed to join a club in order to do things with other students after school, and this one is for Fae?” If her conclusion was correct, she didn't have much of a choice. She didn't exactly want to be stuck in a club with humans, after all. “If it's like that, I guess I'll join. I'd like to meet other Fae.” She still wasn't sure what it was all about, but the idea of meeting other Fae was quite appealing to her.

May 31, 2017 6:12 AM

Nov 2011

“I’m glad you’ll be joining us.” A genuine smile was painted on her face. She was always more than happy to welcome new members to the club. For students of Fae descent, blending into the school’s environment wasn’t always easy. Nidawi’s a safe place for her to escape to and she was grateful that she was able to extend the invitation to her.

Piano melody interrupted the peacefulness between them and Elvina realized that it was her mobile ringing. “I’m so sorry,” she apologized instinctively as she clutched the phone in her hands. The Caller ID revealed that it was the President calling. She excused herself promptly before stepping aside to answer the call.

“Yes? This is Elvina speaking.” She greeted and while her voice wasn’t loud, it was audible for Cansu to hear if she pays any attention to it. “I’m at the Principal’s Office. He sent me a note to come here last night. Yes, yes. It seems that he’d wanted to introduce a new student to the club. Yes, I’m aware of that. I’m confident she fits the criteria. How certain? Ermm… A 100%. Yeah. I’ll bring her to the Club room later. Don’t worry about it. I’ll see you later then. Goodbye.”

Elvina heaved a sigh when the call finally ended. Talking to her seniors in the club had always been taxing on her. It wasn’t because they were mean, but rather she had that issue since birth. Despite their reassuring, she’d never been able to relax in the presence of others. “My apology, that was Ms. Shaela on the line just now. She’s the Treasurer of the Club. You’ll meet her later. Perhaps I could bring you to the clubroom and we could discuss this further?”

With her offering on the table, the ball was in Cansu’s court.

@Elvario

鏡花水月
May 31, 2017 11:29 AM
Aug 2014

It seemed like her decision to join was welcomed by Elvina. 'Although I still have no idea what exactly I ended up joining... It'd be nice if there really were some other Fae though.' Besides, it wasn't like she had much of a choice. She got forced to join a club, and she told that this one was the club for Fae. There wasn't much to thank her for. She had just done what she seemed to be supposed to do, after all.

They were then interrupted by the ringing of Elvina's phone. Little did Cansu know that there was a fair chance that she already being lied too due to it. After all, the Caller ID shown was that of the President, while Elvina would later tell her that it was the Treasurer whom had called her. The phone could have been showing the wrong ID, the Treasurer may have used the President's phone instead of her own... or Elvina was straight up lying. Regardless of what it was, Cansu wasn't able to see the ID, so she was left clueless about this curiosity. If she'd seen it, her later paranoia would probably have been strong enough to make a run, or in her case 'fly' for it.

Instead, Cansu had been listening to what Elvina had to say on the phone. After all, if had been personal, Elvina would've surely stepped outside of the room to have the conversation. Due to how she was having the conversation right then and there, albeit after stepping 'aside' a bit, there was probably nothing wrong with Cansu listening in on it. 'Wait, how did the principal even know that I'd show up here today? I was lost enough to wonder if I would be able to find the school today, let alone that I had any clue that I would be here in the Principals office at this time. So what made him think that I would be here as early as last night, while I myself didn't even know that I would be at the school at that time? Is the guy psychic or something? I didn't know psychic people were the type of people to run a school... I always figured they went to live on a mountain somewhere or something... Wait, does that mean the principal can punish students for bad behaviour before they display it..? That'd be bothersome...' Cansu decided she didn't like the fact that the principal, or maybe someone else from his staff, was likely to be psychic.

That said, the rest of the conversation was about her 'fitting the criteria'. 'If all that's needed is being a Fae, then that much should be obvious... It'd be much more a question in Elvina's case. I still think she just looks like another human child... I'm not being set-up, am I?' Maybe the tea had made her relax a bit before, but right now her paranoia was slowly kicking back in. The principal or one of his staff was psychic, they were also forcing her into some sort of club with this human looking girl. There was only one conclusion to make. 'They want to use me as a sacrifice in a cultist ritual.' The realization made her cough a bit. Due to their magical affinity, Faeries would probably do well as sacrifice material. Then she had another realization. She was probably being far too paranoid again ... or so she hoped.

By the time Elvina apologised for the call, Cansu just looked at her with minor distrust. 'Wait, they have a Treasurer... That means they must have some treasure... Wait. I knew it. They've got Leprechauns in that club, carrying around their pots of gold. They're not as bad as Brownies, but every last one of them I met has been a narcissist prick so far... Maybe the female ones are different, as I've only met the male ones so far.' Cansu then realized she'd been asked to join Elvina to go to the club. Although she would potentially meet this Leprechaun Shaela there, she'd probably take the company of fellow Fae over that of humans, even if they would be narcissist pricks. In other words; “Alright.”

Cansu would turn towards the principal and his assistance and make a short bow. “Have a good day.” She wasn't sure if it was the correct greeting, but it was the only one that came to mind that sounded formal enough. She would then hop into the air and start flying again. Despite the fact that she had finally rested up completely, it seemed like she'd on the move yet again. At least she wasn't forced to be in the presence of the bothersome male this time. If Elvina would leave, Cansu would follow her, flying somewhat behind and above her.

Jun 1, 2017 1:21 AM

Nov 2011
The Secretary was all smiles when Cansu had accepted her invitation to the clubroom. However, she would soon realized that this might not be such a good idea after all. Especially so after the last conversation. Club Nidawi’s members had never been too overly welcoming towards new people. Knowing them, she guessed that they’ll need some time to warm up to her. Hopefully, it won’t be an eventful experience.

“Great,” she said as she grabbed her laptop with her. Elvina walked towards the Principal and his Assistant to bid them farewell. Visiting his office had been a nerve wracking experience for her, but nonetheless she was contented that she’d made the trip because of Cansu.

“Let’s go now,” Elvina smiled and lead the way towards the clubroom.

PROJECT ALVYN ACTIVATED

Congratulations. You’ve triggered the activation of Project Alvyn.

Kindly refer below for more details.

Title:
Project Alvyn

Triggered by:
Cansu’s agreement to join Clube Nidawi and Elvina’s invitation to the clubroom.

Summary:
Elvina, noticing that Cansu is without any mobility aid, offered to assist her acquire one.

Agenda:
To acquire her mobility aid.

Requirement for Success:
Mission will be considered successful if Cansu acquired her mobility aid and she retains at least 30% of her health.

Reward for Success:
Her mobility aid and 500 Mories (provided by the management team).

Requirement for Failure:
Either her failure at acquiring her personal mobility aid or her success but failed to maintain her health points at a minimum of 30%.

Punishment for Failure
A reduction of 500 Mories from her account and a playdate with the Principal.

Character(s) Involved:
Cansu, Elvina and Shaela Alvara

Nidawi’s clubroom and the Northern Forest

Project Conductor:
Ning_Yue (and Agent_No-Bento if necessary)

@Elvario
鏡花水月
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » ::: Student Enrollment Exercise :::

Ning_Yue - Apr 22, 2017

14 by Elvario »»
Jul 3, 2017 1:09 PM

» [School] Cafeteria [Main Building]

Agent_No-Bento - Apr 22, 2017

8 by Agent_No-Bento »»
Jun 19, 2017 6:52 AM

» [School] Club Nidawi's Clubroom [East Building]

Agent_No-Bento - May 31, 2017

8 by Elvario »»
Jun 16, 2017 10:51 AM

Sticky: » ::: Non-Teaching Staff and Others' Profiles ::

Agent_No-Bento - Apr 25, 2017

2 by Ning_Yue »»
Jun 4, 2017 2:48 AM

» [School] Entrance to DD Nen School for the Exceptional

Agent_No-Bento - Mar 30, 2017

19 by TheAnimeAdmiral »»
May 30, 2017 10:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.